Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages (554 Views)

NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark / See The Derogatory Words Oxford Dictionary Made About Nigeria (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by olivegirl(f): 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
I have been reading comments on this nairaland.com, along of obident and tinubu supporters are always cursing each other. The sound of bitter kola in the mouth don't determine it is sweet. Why are you tearing each other up whereas your main purpose is to get a better livelihood in Nigeria. How can you be passionate about what you are saying using words like idiots, fools, urchins,zombies, Igbos,etc. Yet you want to convince me to vote your candidate. Where are your manners. It doesn't work this way. Messages can't be pass by war. Look at atikulated group, nobody is causing drama there, they are clinching. I was reading important articles then boom the same words flying up and down. Southern Nigeria don't understand this politics of divide to rule. No money no fuel. You are busy praise singing the oppressors. Make una stop am

1 Like

Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nobody buys fuel or bread cheaper in Nigeria whether you support APC, PDP or LP.
I think its time for the masses to unite and break themselves free from the yoke of the political class who ignite the wars of tribalism and religious disaffection amongst them.

Politicians knock the heads of the poor masses together but wine and dine amongst themselves.
Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by Kyase(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
Nobody buys fuel or bread cheaper in Nigeria whether you support APC, PDP or LP.
I think its time for the masses to unite and break themselves free from the yoke of the political class who ignite the wars of tribalism and religious disaffection amongst them.

Politicians knock the heads of the poor masses together but wine and dine amongst themselves.
I buy fuel cheap and I support APC
Support APC and you will buy fuel cheap

5 Likes

Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by olivegirl(f): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Kyase:

Keep on lieing in tongues. We all have common enemy but attitude of tribalism and nepotism won't allow us fear this God and say the truth. The whole of us are on this chain.

1 Like

Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Kyase:

You're a liar. Where do you buy fuel cheaper than other Nigerians? All the more reasons why your party will lose woefully. You tell lies with ease, no remorse

3 Likes

Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by Kyase(m): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
olivegirl:

Keep on lieing in tongues. We all have common enemy but attitude of tribalism and nepotism won't allow us fear this God and say the truth. The whole of us are on this chain.

You are in chain
I'm not

2 Likes

Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by Kyase(m): 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

You're a liar. Where do you buy fuel cheaper than other Nigerians? All the more reasons why your party will lose woefully. You tell lies with ease, no remorse

We'll win boss.
Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Most of them are igbos like psquare that attacked AY and Seun Kuti and his father, they even attack Reno omokri little baby, they attack soludo's hometown and his family members

3 Likes

Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
Kyase:

We'll win boss.

Election is not on social media Mr. Man grin
Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
Kyase:

Share your plug ejoo
Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by Kyase(m): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
Thanksful:

Share your plug ejoo

Enter Benue
Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by Kyase(m): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Election is not on social media Mr. Man grin

Good thing you know๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜€
Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by Telekinetic: 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Thanksful:

Share your plug ejoo
On a serious note there are some filling stations in Abj that sell at N195๐Ÿ™„

1 Like

Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
OP, your people brought Politics of HATE. We got tired and start giving them wotowoto.
Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by sunboy(m): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
@Op; the fans that are known to bully, abuse and call people names whenever you say anything otherwise about their candidate are the same people whoโ€™s candidate has defended their actions on a national tv by saying โ€œthey are behaving like that because they are angryโ€ after that I just rest my case.

At the end of the day, whoever that has the majority vote and gets the 25% of 2/3rd of the federation wins.

Whatever we say here are just our opinions based on current occurrences, you can pass your message, sell your candidate without cursing bullying or calling people derogatory names.

1 Like

Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by dustmalik: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
Telekinetic:

Not some. No filling station can sell more than N195 within Abuja metropolis.
Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
igbotormentor:
Most of them are igbos like psquare that attacked AY and Seun Kuti and his father, they even attack Reno omokri little baby, they attack soludo's hometown and his family members
Your moniker already gave you away as a child of hate and perdition.
Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Your moniker already gave you away as a child of hate and perdition.
Stop your your mother's destiny on people, it is unacceptable
Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
igbotormentor:
Stop your your mother's destiny on people, it is unacceptable
My mother is not yours that sold her destiny to Tinubu by begging on his gate. ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
My mother is not yours that sold her destiny to Tinubu by begging on his gate. ๐Ÿ˜
I am not interested in your mother's story, if she likes she should sell her destiny and all her children to the devil, I care not, go to back to Onitsha market where is she roaming around without clothes, I am not responsible for her frustrations.
Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by olivegirl(f): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
Upon reading the scope. You guys are extremely sad
Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by KanwuliaExtra: 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
The nature of political exchanges all over the world.
But Nigerians will extend that to normal discourse in the bedroom too.
Very uncouth swineherd.
Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
igbotormentor:
I am not interested in my mother's story, if she likes she should sell her destiny and all her children to the devil, I care not, go to back to Onitsha market where is she roaming around without clothes, I am not responsible for her frustrations.
Asiwaju used to flog us for not calling him Mr president - Remi Tinubu 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Kyase:

Na Fufu dey inside this one useless agbari. Since 2015, him lordviccodaguru and omenka don swear say sense no go ever gum dem. Atuo! grin
Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Na Fufu dey inside this one useless agbari. Since 2015, him lordviccodaguru and omenka don swear say sense no go ever gum dem. Atuo! grin
Kyase doesn't even have a car

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by KanwuliaExtra: 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
OP, for someone who has been here since 2006. . . . you should know better.
It is the norm. Why are you forming? undecided

The nature of political exchanges all over the world.
But Nigerians will extend that to normal discourse in the bedroom too.
Very uncouth swineherd with first-rated ill-breeding.
Especially with the number of extremely abusive NL males pretending to be females too.

1 Like

Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Kyase doesn't even have a car

I sure say, him skin go rough like Lordviccodaguru own. That one get serious craw craw for skin wey 30k stipend no fit cure. grin
Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

I sure say, him skin go rough like Lordviccodaguru own. That one get serious craw craw for skin wey 30k stipend no fit cure. grin
Have you seen his heels?.

It's broken into a million tributaries cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Have you seen his heels?.

It's broken into a million tributaries cheesy

grin grin

Evidence of sufferhead. Beast of burden to Thiefnubbu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must You Use Derogatory Words To Pass A Messages by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
Telekinetic:

Omo! Nah NNPC senior stations

(1) (Reply)

Naira Swap: FG Backs Down On Deadline, Agrees To Obey Supreme Court Ruling / Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him / Yoruba Christians Vs Yoruba Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.