Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,876 members, 7,851,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

How True Is This?(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How True Is This?(photo) (535 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso / This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This?(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
In sensible climes. One of these men should be leading a sick nation like Nigeria. These are entrepreneurs who understand numbers and would not have complex facing leaders from the western world.
We always end up with our 3rd 11 while they bring their best to the matches.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This?(photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yes but one. A pretentious big thief is in their midst , the repackaged thief that looted anambara for eight years should be scrapped out and the rest are good to go.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This?(photo) by Jashub: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
You seem to forget that Nigeria enjoys being led by people with questionable past undecided

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This?(photo) by Isobug: 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
Yes but one. A pretentious big thief is in their midst , the repackaged thief that looted anambara for eight years should be scrapped out and the rest are good to go.
Hatred kill you there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This?(photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
Isobug:

Hatred kill you there
You are spot on, I hate Obi with all of me, I hate opportunist, I hate liars, I hate pretentious people, I hate deceitful people and Obi is all of this. Obi is a devil in disguise and secretly want to scam Nigerians but trust me that will never happen.
Re: How True Is This?(photo) by Isobug: 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
You are spot on, I hate Obi with all of me, I hate opportunist, I hate liars, I hate pretentious people, I hate deceitful people and Obi is all of this. Obi is a devil in disguise and secretly want to scam Nigerians but trust me that will never happen.
Thank you. You win award

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Gov Wike And Tinubu / What Could Be The Genuine Reason For Naira Redesign / The Doctrine Of Tinubu: A Must Read for ALL Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.