Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Things I Observed About Apc/tinubu Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things I Observed About Apc/tinubu Supporters (497 Views)

What I Noticed Today When I Observed Public Waste Bin In Less Than One Hour / Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. / FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things I Observed About Apc/tinubu Supporters by ImDStar: 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
1. While APC/ Tinubu supporters want Tinubu to win just to spite Pete Obi and his supporters, the Obedient want Peter Obi to win so that everyone can flourish.

2. Tinubu supporters want him to win so they can tell everyone how great they're in playing politics, while Obedient want Obi to win so Nigerians can feel important and as deciders of who wins.

3. Tinubu supporters want him to win not because they want a better country, but because they're sure of eating from the corrupt regime, but Obedient want Peter Obi to win so that he can block all the leakages and to give everyone equal opportunity.

Check all the people supporting Tinubu today, 90% of them is for personal gain and not for general well being of Nigerians.

The same people shouted Sai Baba, now again, they're deceiving you with Tinubu.

Please use your common sense this election period, don't come and be writing one useless apology letter after.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things I Observed About Apc/tinubu Supporters by chucks185: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
you are absolutely right.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things I Observed About Apc/tinubu Supporters by Asgard13: 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
Urchins see Tinubu as palliatives.. na why dem no mind burn dia houses .. just to cash out from his bullion vans .. after that cbn fit take over

Tinubu ready to buy your vote .. $1000.. you know what that mean to an average urchin

But he’s still no go smell that Presidency as a President..

That’s one too sure ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Observed About Apc/tinubu Supporters by macrodata(m): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
I'm just here thinking... Why is it that after people campaign for their preferred candidate, they expect conversion from other parties to theirs.

When these people get convinced and convert, urchins will start to bring old tweets where the convert insulted a candidate and new tweet where the convert is praising the candidate just to make jest of their conviction?

I want to understand the need for campaign if you will later mock converts?

I'm talking to Agbado people!

1 Like

Re: Things I Observed About Apc/tinubu Supporters by Newton2024: 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
In addition, urchins see presidential election as tribal contest. They don't care about their future.

1 Like

Re: Things I Observed About Apc/tinubu Supporters by karnap(m): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
The most beautiful picture you can find in the internet

1 Like

Re: Things I Observed About Apc/tinubu Supporters by Softmirror: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
ImDStar:
1. While APC/ Tinubu supporters want Tinubu to win just to spite Pete Obi and his supporters, the Obedient want Peter Obi to win so that everyone can flourish.

2. Tinubu supporters want him to win so they can tell everyone how great they're in playing politics, while Obedient want Obi to win so Nigerians can feel important and as deciders of who wins.

3. Tinubu supporters want him to win not because they want a better country, but because they're sure of eating from the corrupt regime, but Obedient want Peter Obi to win so that he can block all the leakages and to give everyone equal opportunity.

Check all the people supporting Tinubu today, 90% of them is for personal gain and not for general well being of Nigerians.

The same people shouted Sai Baba, now again, they're deceiving you with Tinubu.

Please use your common sense this election period, don't come and be writing one useless apology letter after.

AN OBSERVATION BY THE BLIND IS NO OBSERVATION. ALL YOU HAVE WRITTEN IS SUCH A POOR OBSERVATION SO POOR THAT IT DEPICTS A MIND THAT HAS NO CONSCIENCE AND IS TOTALLY UNCONSCIOUS.

2 Likes

Re: Things I Observed About Apc/tinubu Supporters by ojun50(m): 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
You are fvkin right
Re: Things I Observed About Apc/tinubu Supporters by ObaOfYorubaLand: 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
Most of the urchins are demented just like bulaba baluluu
Re: Things I Observed About Apc/tinubu Supporters by ibechris(m): 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
The man who went to the beach naked once said,if Tinubu doesn't win,they all would be disgraced and food might be taken away from them.

And that the God of the river,should not allow him to lose.

That is what Tinubu supporters are after.

(1) (Reply)

2023 : PDP & LP Shifting Goalposts / Why Tinubu Supporters Living In Lagos Always Think He Can Win. / Naira Scarcity: I Am Suffering, My Family Can't Cook -orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.