Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo (39404 Views)

Manual Labour In Secondary School (Photo) / Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) / 4 Out Of The 6 Kidnapped Lagos Students Resume School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by FullBlastLight: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
“Close Down the School”: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved at School

A mother has cried out on social media after finding out that a part of her daughter's hair was scraped at school.

In a trending video, the sad mother broke down in tears as she called on people to help her get justice.

According to her, her daughter's school refused to grant her access to watch the CCTV footage of the incident.

A heartbroken mother has shared her pain on social media after the hair of her two-year-old daughter was shaved in school.

According to the woman, she took her daughter to school, and when she returned to pick her up, she noticed that the backside of her hair was scraped.

Not only that, she also noticed that there was an incision of two lines at the part where the hair was removed.

She rushed to the school to lay complaints and the school claimed there was no CCTV footage to review the incident. According to them, the camera didn't work on that particular day.

Sharing her pain online, the sad mother said:

"My two-year-old daughter is attending sunshine group of school. I took my child to school yesterday morning and nothing happened to her. Then I went to church.

"I went to school to pick her and realised someone has scraped my baby's hair at the back and incision two lines at the spot. Please help me they are telling me that their CCTV didn't work yesterday. The school authorities are not doing anything about finding the person who did it.

"Oya provide the hair that you scrapped, they couldn't provide. Who put an incision in her hair? No explanation. Let's see the CCTV. It's not working. These people want to see crazy."

Social media reactions...

Ezeqwesiri said:

"This woman is gentle. Imagine doing this to Portable child!"

Effedeborah commented:

"There is more to it the class teacher and assistant should be arrested."

Simplymarywhyte stated:

"No be everything be police and English. This matter need to bring out the naijakistan in you! Carry scissors and Agbero to flog from the gate man to the top management. Carry Pastor, Alfa, Imam to pray for child after then the matter go reach police . You and the school will sue and counter sue. God protect our kids at all times."

Dr_omomurewa stated:

"You too gentle! I don hear am for your voice. The class teacher went home yesterday? The school proprietor and headmistress ate in their house last night? No. It can’t be me."

Africanflamingo_ reacted:

"When I’m not a preacher of love? Na all the teachers, students and even toddlers I go pack go station."

Stanbnx said:

"This is obviously not an adult school, and children don’t make use of bIades, This should be taken serious. Suggesting to sign 7 years undertaking isn’t wise, What if something eventually happens to the baby after 7 years? Honestly that school needs serious investigation."

https://www.legit.ng/people/1519116-close-school-mum-cries-finding-daughters-hair-scraped-school/

3 Likes

Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by Solofresh2: 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
She should go to the school and make the complain not disturbing social media

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by Abfinest007(m): 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
Some people just draw unnecessary attention to themselves.go to d school n stop

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by kokoA(m): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
What's our business? Are we the owner of the school? Na we shave am? Nonsense and ingredients

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by habsydiamond(m): 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
Somepeople are just wicked why shave the small child's hair without the parent's consent.. she better sue the school when the court serve them they will punish the culprit

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by Orinechi: 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
habsydiamond:
Somepeople are just wicked why shave the small child's hair without the parent's consent.. she better sue the school when the court serve them they will punish the culprit
Do u know the school rules and regulations? Some of u will just shout sue as if in court, whoever is the complainant will automatically get judgement in his favour.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by habsydiamond(m): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
Orinechi:
Do u know the school rules and regulations? Some of u will just shout sue as if in court, whoever is the complainant will automatically get judgement in his favour.
you are talking as if that girl can make decisions on her own that girl should be in pre primary for crying out loud.. why should a teacher do that to her instead of informing the parents to do the needful.

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by wisepigeon: 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
Arrest the school management and sue the school to court

23 Likes

Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by RoyalBlu(f): 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
Madam show them crazy. Since they are not ready to cooperate nicely.

This is unacceptable.

They should and must provide an explanation for this.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by RoyalBlu(f): 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
Solofresh2:

You for try read the post finish. Cos she did.

Social media is a powerful tool. Sure you know that.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by Nwadu: 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
The teacher who did this can actually prove that tinubu is a drug Baron

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
FullBlastLight:
“Close Down the School”: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved at School

A mother has cried out on social media after finding out that a part of her daughter's hair was scraped at school.

"My two-year-old daughter is attending sunshine group of school. I took my child to school yesterday morning and nothing happened to her. Then I went to church.

"I went to school to pick her and realised someone has scraped my baby's hair at the back and incision two lines at the spot. Please help me they are telling me that their CCTV didn't work yesterday. The school authorities are not doing anything about finding the person who did it.

"Oya provide the hair that you scrapped, they couldn't provide. Who put an incision in her hair? No explanation. Let's see the CCTV. It's not working. These people want to see crazy."

"This is obviously not an adult school, and children don’t make use of bIades, This should be taken serious. Suggesting to sign 7 years undertaking isn’t wise, What if something eventually happens to the baby after 7 years? Honestly that school needs serious investigation."

https://www.legit.ng/people/1519116-close-school-mum-cries-finding-daughters-hair-scraped-school/

Ewo!
SUNSHINE again? Mama don return from JAIL? or her LEGACY don KWANTINU?

lereinter:

Tell us more
:
The story of the the Woman who owns the school in Ibadan, was sentenced to prison for "CHILD TRAFFICKING" after a baby missing in the school was found outside country or so!

If its same SUNSHINE SCHOOL oo for IB..
Can Google sunshine proprietress sent to jail fr child trafficking
Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by ZendayaColeman(f): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
She should report them to Nigerian Army @ Ojoo barracks

11 Likes

Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by omoadeleye(m): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
Maybe she needs goons from the internet to invade the school

1 Like

Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by Godsfrezx: 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
Chaiii
Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by waterpouroverfl: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Zz
Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by atdscentofwater: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
the incision is her main consign

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by GoodCane: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Let her get her PVC ready and vote massively for peter Obi come Feb 25.

Of course, getting Obi to aso Rock is the paramount importance of every Nigerian right now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by Chetas81(m): 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
the Nigeria citizens are not different from spirit
Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by rajiedreez: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ha
Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by Princessdainty(m): 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
The little girl has relaxed hair. Wtf? Black folks need do better with acceptance.
Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by Yankee101: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ritual for school?
Shut them down until you get an answer

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by Babyboyforeal(m): 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
All this doesn't matter because the hair will still grow back, i believe we all have our voter card because that's what matter now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by sofiscatedmoron: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
Women are wicked

1 Like

Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by remsonik(f): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nawa o, so no more education system teaching good morals in school anymore.
When I dey school if my hair is low cut and looks rough as this, there are barbers on the assembly ground waiting to barb it.
If a female child does not do the style called for the week then she will be sent home to lose her hair and do the right style.
Our nails are checked and if it's too long and dirty they are ready to cut and clean for us and no fight in all this.

You refuse to give your child good home training and teach them good morals. While the school does that for you you take it to something else. Even if the school or anyone does that with a bad intention for that child, let me tell you it won't work cos God loves the children and they have the best mind, the Bible says in Matthew 18 vs 6 that
Whosoever shall offend any of this little children that have mind for him then it would be better such person has a millstone hang around his neck and he should be drowned into the sea.

The person that 'singbere' on that child head will never know peace and a great calamity is waiting for such person
Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by Iseoluwani: 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Solofresh2:

Don't be stupid, the first thing the woman did in the sch was ask, she asked the teachers and nothing was forth coming. The sch CCTV of that day Tues was wiped off. She took it to police station and they tried sweeping it under the carpet. This incident happened in Ibadan. Ire akari Akala road.

Don't just Rush to comment

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by tishbite42: 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Na wa o
grin grin
Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
O
Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
The fact that the CCTV camera was wiped off ehn.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria / The Anambra Sex Party Wasn't Organized By Our Students - UNIZIK SUG / Free Food Leads To School Stampedes In Kaduna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.