Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo (39445 Views)

Manual Labour In Secondary School (Photo) / Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) / 4 Out Of The 6 Kidnapped Lagos Students Resume School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by lereinter(m): 7:21am On Feb 11, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Ewo!
SUNSHINE again? Mama don return from JAIL? or her LEGACY don KWANTINU?

:
The story of the the Woman who owns the school in Ibadan, was sentenced to prison for "CHILD TRAFFICKING" after a baby missing in the school was found outside country or so!

If its same SUNSHINE SCHOOL oo for IB..
Can Google sunshine proprietress sent to jail fr child trafficking

I saw the story

Controversial woman

I pity those parents that have wards there
Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by Classickj(m): 8:13am On Feb 11, 2023
Solofresh2:
She should go to the school and make the complain not disturbing social media
Baba what part of English """ She rushed to the school to lay complaints and the school claimed there was no CCTV footage to review the incident. """" don't you understand

1 Like

Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by Classickj(m): 8:14am On Feb 11, 2023
Abfinest007:
Some people just draw unnecessary attention to themselves.go to d school n stop
abeg read the post again

1 Like

Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by Nobodysboo(m): 9:30am On Feb 11, 2023
Sue the school
Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by stuffs2002: 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Orinechi:
Do u know the school rules and regulations? Some of u will just shout sue as if in court, whoever is the complainant will automatically get judgement in his favour.

Only EVIL and dangerous people will type such crap.

EVIL supporting EVIL

1 Like

Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by stuffs2002: 2:28am On Feb 12, 2023
princeade86:
madam, or sir, they have d right. That's what we call discipline. When I was in school, the discipline they gave us is more than this. Even many of these so call parents received same discipline, but always form due to social media influence. Yet, u want sane society without discipline. Na now u go see elder man or woman that small kid will be dragging chair with and even their parents will still dey support them

I just dey laugh..
Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by RomanGreen: 9:44am On Feb 12, 2023
Orinechi:
u will not do anything rather going to to court which may not be in ur favour at the end of the day. U people are too emotional in this country and that why it will be difficult getting anything to work

You're forming woke and logical yet your assumptions are baseless and lacks merit, on what basis is it ok to shave a child's hair without the parents consent? You're welcome to have them shave all your kids, I don't give a damn but don't try it with mine.
Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by Donaj1: 10:04am On Feb 12, 2023
Sacrifices everywhere,Dem done dey renew
Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
Meandmycrew:
I dont understand some people must you bring everything to social media. What happens to you going to the school to resolve this.
Read the post before jumping into conclusions.
Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by oliverwrites: 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
Meandmycrew:
I dont understand some people must you bring everything to social media. What happens to you going to the school to resolve this.
Some of you are just outright stupid. I had to comment because you are a woman.

I have three of my kids in the oluyole branch of the same school and just spoke to the father of the girl in question, dumb asses like you will not find out the issue before opening their mouth.

I pray such doesn't happen to your kids. Oponu.
Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by oliverwrites: 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
habsydiamond:
even if u blame the parents.. does that now give the teacher the right to disfigure her hair like that What is wrong is wrong mehn!
And we are talking about prenursery. Stop replying the guy he is a foool. I have just finished talking to the girl's father as I have my three daughters in the same school ( another branch of it not far away from the one in question ) and the girl's teacher used to be my daughter's teacher till last year. The school are definitely not saying the truth. There is a cover up.
Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by oliverwrites: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
princeade86:
madam, or sir, they have d right. That's what we call discipline. When I was in school, the discipline they gave us is more than this. Even many of these so call parents received same discipline, but always form due to social media influence. Yet, u want sane society without discipline. Na now u go see elder man or woman that small kid will be dragging chair with and even their parents will still dey support them
Are you intentionally being daft or this is the normal you? This is a 2 year 3 months old kid for f*ck sake.

Jesus!!! You are boiling my piss.
Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by princeade86(m): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
oliverwrites:
Are you intentionally being daft or this is the normal you? This is a 2 year 3 months old kid for f*ck sake.

Jesus!!! You are boiling my piss.
like ur father abi. Od e.. u can't bring out point if u don't insult
Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by oliverwrites: 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
princeade86:
like ur father abi. Od e.. u can't bring out point if u don't insult
There is no point to bring out for a foool like you that you will understand.

A 2 year old kid and you are talking shiit. You have no sense. None whatsoever.
Re: Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo by princeade86(m): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
oliverwrites:
There is no point to bring out for a foool like you that you will understand.

A 2 year old kid and you are talking shiit. You have no sense. None whatsoever.
do d needful pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / 20 Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics In Nigerian Universities / ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.