Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

The Impact Of A Good Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Impact Of A Good Father (1791 Views)

Good Father Without Being A Good Husband, How Possible? / Can One Be A Good Father Without Being A Good Husband / In Loving Memory Of A Good Father, Broadcaster & Friend – Yinka Craig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Impact Of A Good Father by Jokelami(f): 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2007
To have heard of different people fathers impact in their life,i wish 2 have an impact too.interested fathers are welcome.
Re: The Impact Of A Good Father by BABEELOVE(f): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2007
Will tell you as my father's first child and first daughter----I think    undecided-----you can never underestimate the impact of a good father.  Taught me to be fearless!  The impact/importancea good father in a girl's life---translates into a good wife and mother.  The first man in a woman's life is her father. 

If you never had a good relationship with your father---life can be very difficult to understand.  Most girls who do not have a good relationship with their fathers often turn out with troubled relationships with guys---become like doormats/low self-esteem issues.

I am a super daddy girl!!! Love you papa!!!!! Miss arguing with you!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Impact Of A Good Father by CrazyMan(m): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2007
The father is like a foundation of a house. His impact is greatly shown in his family. Most women love and respect men of integrity, men they can be proud of and men that can withstand any challenges. The impact of a good father is displayed on his offspring. When you see a family that produces gainfully employed graduates. People that are of great value to the society, then people would envy your father; because it takes discipline and hard work to get to the top.

I can proudly boast of my father because I know he used the resources he had to bring me where am currently placed in life. So proud of him.
Re: The Impact Of A Good Father by iice(f): 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2007
The best ever!!
Re: The Impact Of A Good Father by damoche07(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2007
Let me say, i was born with troblesome genes in my make up.I was naturally lured to cause harm but my father never gave me the chance to fully live the life on the fast lane.

He curbed,disciplined,taught me and led by example. He fought the battle to save my life.He won. I will forever appreciate him.

The impact of a good father cannot be overemphasised.

In hope i become one.
Re: The Impact Of A Good Father by ssRhino: 1:39am On Sep 03, 2007
The impact of a good father cant be described with words, it is like a foundation, infact, not like, but a foundation that cant be shaken, it is security and it is all that a child need, cos a good father will spank you when you are wrong and will encourgae you, a good father will let you know that nothing cant stand btw you and your goal and not only teach you by condemning you, but by shielding you from harmssssssss, infact a good father's impact is all a child need, If we can have more great father, the world would be a better place to live, cos a great father will never give up on you, even when you are lost, he will be busy crying within him, begging God to bring you back home, a great father will give you his meal to go to bed hungry, so that you can be full, a good father can see your future and will do all it takes to help you mould it, God bless our good father and teach the rest how to be good
Re: The Impact Of A Good Father by mohawkchic(f): 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2008
~I feel Soo blessed to ave had a great Impact from my father,he was the best daddy any girl cud ask for,he nurtured me N my siblings~we lacked nuffin~he'd rather we asked foolish questions than play dumb~he stretched our imagination beyond our years,he guided us through the complexities of growing up,the importance of education~he was a diverse individual~One very Special Papa he was!!!

~As a woman I've learnt to fly, I Can go to my limits, I Can push boundaries N get to where i want to go~ I ave climbed  mountains N reached the peak N i daresay i continue to climb with my Papa's rearing as my backbone!!!

~All Grown Up i prayed if i found me a man that attributes half of what my dad was then I Will Be A very Lucky girl,i settled for second best grin b/c there's no man like my Pops!!! kiss

~For making me The Spolit~Headstrong~Versatile~Proud Black Woman That I Am Today,i say Thank You Papa kiss God I mIss You  cry  RIP Bleep
Re: The Impact Of A Good Father by stag: 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2008
this got me thinking of "The Impact Of A Good Mother"
Re: The Impact Of A Good Father by adeboo(f): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2008
Fathers are the most important people in the world.
They are the role models, the priests and kings of the home.

They are the mirrors that the children are looking at - girls especially need their fathers to teach them that they are the best people in the world, that they dont have to be mistreated by any man.
They should assert themselves.

They are also figures of authority that the child just learns to follow - dont know what else to say but i feel bad for kids that dont have a father figure.
Re: The Impact Of A Good Father by TOYOSI20(f): 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2008
He is my Role model. smiley
Re: The Impact Of A Good Father by almondjoy(f): 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2008
BABEELOVE:

Will tell you as my father's first child and first daughter----I think    undecided-----you can never underestimate the impact of a good father.  Taught me to be fearless!  The impact/importance of a good father in a girl's life---translates into a good wife and mother.  The first man in a woman's life is her father. 

If you never had a good relationship with your father---life can be very difficult to understand.  Most girls who do not have a good relationship with their fathers often turn out with troubled relationships with guys---become like doormats/low self-esteem issues.

I am a super daddy girl!!! Love you papa!!!!! Miss arguing with you!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Yup! kiss

Love you always daddy! kiss Thank you for giving me the permission to teach your sons how to be real men on numerous occasions! cool
Re: The Impact Of A Good Father by Islander(f): 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2008
I am lost for words to describe my late dad, He was simply the best. Thanks to him, I know what I should look for in a mate, no medicore he-goat stands a chance,

ermmmmmmmmmmmmmm Almond honey, how u dey? kiss kiss
Re: The Impact Of A Good Father by ifyalways(f): 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2008
hmmmn Daddy,my first play mate,best disciplinarian,ever loving and caring,listening and advising,always on the look out for me lest i stray.best man around yet,luv u plenty dad kiss
Re: The Impact Of A Good Father by almondjoy(f): 4:31am On Feb 18, 2008
Islander:

I am lost for words to describe my late dad, He was simply the best. Thanks to him, I know what I should look for in a mate, no medicore he-goat stands a chance,

ermmmmmmmmmmmmmm Almond honey, how u dey? kiss kiss

Hi baby girl. Truckin' berrrrrrrrrer than ever. Just a lirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle under the weather lately. cry

Just like you!

kiss

Yup! God bless our daddies! kiss
Re: The Impact Of A Good Father by Nobody: 4:39am On Feb 18, 2008
@post
if only wishes were true . . . cry cry cry sad
Re: The Impact Of A Good Father by Nobody: 5:24am On Feb 18, 2008
I asked my younger brother today if he would beat up a girl, and he clearly said no. That's the impact of a good father cool.

singing John Mayer-
Fathers be good to your daughters,
Daughters will live as you do,
Girls become lovers,
Turn in to mothers,
So fathers be good to your daughters too.
Re: The Impact Of A Good Father by Islander(f): 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2008
almondjoy:

Hi baby girl. Truckin' berrrrrrrrrer than ever. Just a lirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle under the weather lately. cry

Just like you!

kiss

Yup! God bless our daddies! kiss

Awwwwwwwwwwww. you poor thing. I pray you get well soon. Remember to drink lots of fluid and rest, rest, rest, kiss

Yes my dear, God bless our daddies. It's been 6 years and I am tearing up for him. cry cry
Re: The Impact Of A Good Father by almondjoy(f): 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2008
Islander:

Awwwwwwwwwwww. you poor thing. I pray you get well soon. Remember to drink lots of fluid and rest, rest, rest, kiss

Yes my dear, God bless our daddies. It's been 6 years and I am tearing up for him. cry cry

Getting better. Will do just those--Doc!  Just an off on thingy. kiss   Thank God for the blessed memories.  You are doing great girl and it is well. kiss
Re: The Impact Of A Good Father by Dreloaded(f): 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2008
stillwater:

I asked my younger brother today if he would beat up a girl, and he clearly said no. That's the impact of a good father cool.

Did you think he'd say yes? tongue
Re: The Impact Of A Good Father by almondjoy(f): 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2008
D-reloaded:

Did you think he'd say yes? tongue

For where? cheesy
Re: The Impact Of A Good Father by spoilt(f): 5:04am On Feb 22, 2008
A real father is like a candle that burns itself out to give light.
Denying himself everything so that the family does not lack.
being an umbrella protecting his women and children, showing his sons by example what a real man is like.
Re: The Impact Of A Good Father by jgirl3: 5:50am On Feb 22, 2008
I don't think a father has just one impact. He has various impacts in various areas of one's life.
My dad is so amazing and I thank God everyday for him. Through him, I've learnt the real meaning of sacrifice and dedication.
Re: The Impact Of A Good Father by itstpia8: 9:12am On Dec 18, 2015
@post
if only wishes were true . . . cry cry cry sad

You can't change the past.

Besides, some don't even have the luxury of having a father.

(1) (Reply)

I Tolerated Abuse For So Long - Anita Oyakhilome Speaks Of Divorce / Link Your Bvn To Your Bank Accounts Without Visiting Any Bank / GOD Gave Me A Best Gift To Celebrate My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.