Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow (20949 Views)

Centre Presents Six Bedroom Duplex Office In Abuja For Obi-datti Campaign / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Campaign Rally In Abuja / My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by Babaibe: 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Peter Obi in summary:

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by Darammliveth(m): 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
searchlight:
is the start less or bigger?

That is pure exaggeration!!!!
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by ezechi242: 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
Seen kuti, the rejected son of fela kuti will vomit blood tomorrow after taking 27 wraps of Igbo to cool his already beating and fragile heart. grin grin grin....press their neck tongue

3 Likes

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by Asgard13: 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
Adaisback:
okay o. Ka m welu ujo kwelu . Mana echezo Kwa na mu . Dalu nwokeoma

Omalicha cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by bonnyhope: 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
My own be say make una no cause hold up for us o
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by broadman20: 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
Thinkam:
cheesy make the rally flop, laff go kee me grin..

Remember just 2weeks more, in which they'll be a difference between a PDP, APC, LP, NNPP supporters,

After the election you all become the same, a rape victim, your tribesmen or religion man, would still rape you..

Vote the safe choice

Some of you are so shameless that it's now a way of life.

This is your strong base we are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by orriyomi33(m): 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Low-minded people like you just come online to insult a tribe.

Imagine calling people dullard just because they don't agree to your sentiments.
Dikaveli:
Tomorrow people will know 51% of people in Lagos are for peter obi

This is the population of people's in Lagos

55% Yorubas
35% Igbos
10% other tribes

Out of 55% of Yorubas 10% are not dullards they have seen the hand writing on the wall , they have decided to say no to bad governance so they are for obi

35% Igbos are all for obi

6% of other tribes have decided to say no to the evil oppressors

The mother of all rallies

I will fly in tomorrow
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by Obitroy(m): 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Is Winter but i can feel the heat already wow #tag
LAGOS IS ON FIRE TOMORROW u are welcome to the No mens (LANDS) our incoming president

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by opeldavid: 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
We are shutting down Lagos tomorrow.

Tinubu calls himself landlord of lagos. But the landlord will be defeated by the tenant on the 25th of February 2023.
Watch out.

2 Likes

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by atobs4real(m): 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
SenatePresdo:

For more tears, text BULABA to 419 grin

Peter Obi will shock Tinubu in lagos poll.
Audio wining.
You better focus on your future than Obi, Atiku and BAT.
NA WHERE I GO CHOP I DEY FIND.
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by igbosarejews(m): 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Osidazz19:
These IPOB zombidient fools will now create traffic just make it look like they are plenty. Hope none will be in my way while I'm on my way to a party tomorrow.
That name Ipob is sacred. Be warned, you can play your dîrty politics, but remove IPOB that got nothing to do with Nigerian election.

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by chibrolex(m): 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
More than a rally...Lagos is the headquarters of Obident oooo. people go pleeeeeeenty like sand sand.

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by igbosarejews(m): 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
Any Urchîns that wants to course trouble there tomorrow, make una corner am, put am fûel and taya

4 Likes

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by sencekompis: 12:05am On Feb 11, 2023
OUR HORRIBLE PARASITES IN LAGOS WILL ATTEND IT
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by sencekompis: 12:06am On Feb 11, 2023
IPOB LEADER and his wereys
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by doneback04: 12:14am On Feb 11, 2023
Tomorrow will would know who actual own Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by Shemadex(m): 12:25am On Feb 11, 2023
Dikaveli:
Tomorrow people will know 51% of people in Lagos are for peter obi

This is the population of people's in Lagos

55% Yorubas
35% Igbos
10% other tribes

Out of 55% of Yorubas 10% are not dullards they have seen the hand writing on the wall , they have decided to say no to bad governance so they are for obi

35% Igbos are all for obi

6% of other tribes have decided to say no to the evil oppressors

The mother of all rallies

I will fly in tomorrow

Walai Igbo mumu sha

So una they think of winning

Make una do any how tomorrow

Una go rwciei wotowoto
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by nairanaira12: 1:01am On Feb 11, 2023
Moh247:
Canopy

Lolz
I know your comment will be as empty as your brain.

You never disappoint
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by ojex004: 8:33am On Feb 11, 2023
We are waiting to see canopies like when a child doing birthday party. Pls let SANWO OLU approved national stadium or teslim balogun stadium for dem grin
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by Dikaveli(m): 9:58am On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=babs142 post=120800004]Dreamer. You eyes go clear on ór after Feb 26th. Obi of all people.[/q9uote]

After 25th you will reduce hand in oil soup
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by BATified2023: 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Parrot69:
No BAT should fly tomorrow.
I repeat, No BAT should be on Air tomorrow.
Signed: Chief of urchins a.k.a The Escobat.
no b u still b this?

But we mustn’t talk about ur Igbo agenda n how u igbos will b disgraced on Saturday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State / Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested / Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.