Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni (45685 Views)

Centre Presents Six Bedroom Duplex Office In Abuja For Obi-datti Campaign / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Campaign Rally In Abuja / Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by kmaster007: 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
Nigerian comedian and skit-maker, Adebowale Adedayo, popularly known as Mr Macaroni, has reacted to the picture of himself on a Obi-Datti campaign rally flyer.

Recall that the comedian has on several occasions declared that will not participate in any political campaign for any politician, despite his public endorsement of the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

A tweep, @iam_deUltimate on Wednesday drew his attention to a campaign flyer with the skit maker’s face on it, stating “Thought @mrmacaronii said he won be campaigning for any party.”

Mr Macaroni responded to the tweet by revealing that he is unaware as his picture was used without his consent.

He wrote,
I will address this again for clarity sake. I am voting for Peter Obi because he is MY preferred choice.

“It is my civic duty to vote but I’m not obliged to campaign for him or any other Politician. I am not against others who do so but this was put out without my consent!

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1623312054588252162?t=CmP6qj9YLXqg0wbrtnoaRg&s=19

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Midehi3(f): 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
Them no pay him money grin

This might be the work of APC urchins

130 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Sheistoopretty(f): 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
Nigerian men are Us*less........All of them sad sad

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by doncox56: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
It's all shades of wrong to so put up his image without his consent. He alone decides his own level of involvement in the whole issue.

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Aust1n(m): 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by comatekeke: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
n
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by spartachico(m): 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Abeg bring down your shoulder and campaign for him joo

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Is04970: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
I don't know who is stupider ; Obidients or Macaroni.

146 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Benjaniblinks(m): 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
They never come agreement yet tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by kehinde1588(m): 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Denial is always their way. Watch out as the zombies (Obi supporters) will tell us it's APC that did it

128 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Oga join the campaign joor since it's happening at your door step, it's better you were silent than saying wat u said up there, we need public figure like u to stand for the truth, stop sitting on the fence with both legs on one side....

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by bigdammyj: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Noted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by youngzeal1: 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
…..
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by seunlayi(m): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
If you are supporting him, ignore the picture jare

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by mozland12(m): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tueh🙄
Oga go siddon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by tuborme: 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
We apologize

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by xamuel17(m): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by elyte89: 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Werey Dey disguise

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by JohnnA1: 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
When a fool attaches himself to PIGS what do you expect?

Yoruba e RONU!

Think deep!

Don't be WOKE to foolishness...

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by incogni2o: 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
So I other words, they should come to ask you for consent..

Let's make it official and sign some deals.

This money thing ehhn.

E no know political affiliation oh.
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Almaigaa: 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Igbo People want to force Peter Obi on us. But we go suprise them. Peter Obi won't get up to a million votes nation wide. grin

104 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Godwin4444: 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
This one eye don dey open to Igbo scam gradually

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by easzypeaszy(m): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Midehi3:
Them no pay him money grin

This might be the work of APC urchins
u are sick get back n suck ur dIck til u choke biaatch

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by KUNZEH(m): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
grin
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by LibertyRep: 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
The handiwork of overzealous or mischief markers.

He has always maintained that his vote is for PO.
His choice, his right.

4 Likes

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by kestolove95(m): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Useless people.. Lazy party

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by siraj1402(m): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Them want you tipatipa same way them want force Obi on some of us.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Moh247: 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
cool

From Wizkid to Mr macaroni... Canopy party just dey hijack Celebrities picture to decieve people

72 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) / Diezani Confesses: I Stepped On Big Toes, But I Never Commited Any Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.