Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Nigerian 419 "mafia" Vs White Man - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian 419 "mafia" Vs White Man (2211 Views)

White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) / Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For / Video: "Nigerian Pastor BUSTED For Running A 419 Scam Church In Malaysia" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian 419 "mafia" Vs White Man by Vicjustice: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2011
[flash=630,380]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaVHEwBdx84[/flash]
   Nigerians 419 thieves getting mad at their "Mugu" who has played games with them and wasted their time and resources.
   Note: I understand that Their "Mugu" had demanded the Nigerian guy to take a photo of himself wearing his mobile phone attached to his ear by elastic band in order to prove his reality; and eventually, everything turned out to be a prank bait hence they got exceedingly mad
Re: Nigerian 419 "mafia" Vs White Man by justwise(m): 9:34am On Sep 10, 2011
I love this!!!!!!!!! Classic!, i will buy the white man a drink if i knew who he is grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian 419 "mafia" Vs White Man by ikeyman00(m): 11:16am On Sep 10, 2011
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Nigerian 419 "mafia" Vs White Man by imperiouxx(m): 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2011
To be serious, the era of that mobile is no more used in Naija. Thats one of the 1st gen mobile in naija. I disagree the guy is pranked.
Re: Nigerian 419 "mafia" Vs White Man by Vicjustice: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2011
imperiouxx:

To be serious, the era of that mobile is no more used in Naija. Thats one of the 1st gen mobile in naija. I disagree the guy is pranked.
   Are you by this suggesting that the picture is photoshopped or videotricked?
   The fact that most people now use New Generation China-Made phones does not mean that that category of phone no longer exists.
Re: Nigerian 419 "mafia" Vs White Man by daomi(m): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2011
Maga no gree pay again
Re: Nigerian 419 "mafia" Vs White Man by femmy2010(m): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2011
This is serious oo.Lol
Re: Nigerian 419 "mafia" Vs White Man by chamber2(m): 2:03am On Sep 11, 2011
Vicjustice:

Are you by this suggesting that the picture is photoshopped or videotricked?
   The fact that most people now use New Generation China-Made phones does not mean that that category of phone no longer exists.

The picture on that video was retrieved from an igbo music video by Oge Nweke - Jesus The Best Connection.

9ja boyz are NOT that stewpid

Check the video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYpUTHGcSYw&feature=BFa&list=PLA3795256F26A803C&lf=results_main
Re: Nigerian 419 "mafia" Vs White Man by imperiouxx(m): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2011
chamber2:

The picture on that video was retrieved from an igbo music video by Oge Nweke - Jesus The Best Connection.

Check the video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYpUTHGcSYw&feature=BFa&list=PLA3795256F26A803C&lf=results_main

You see what Ii mean. . . . .hmmm!
Re: Nigerian 419 "mafia" Vs White Man by Vicjustice: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2011
chamber2:

Check the video here;

Thanks for the clarification
Re: Nigerian 419 "mafia" Vs White Man by N101: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2011
The sound clip is from one of those scam baiter websites. 

Even if the photo isn't real, the conversation is, I've heard similar ones in the past. And yes, Naija boys CAN be that stupid.  When they get greedy and the victim flips the game, they get played.  Boy do they hate that. I've heard worse though.

(1) (Reply)

Just In Paris France: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Survived The Economy / Which Countries Do Nigerians Visit The Most? Uk, Dubai, Sa? / Is Relocating To Hungary Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.