Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) (24291 Views)

Senate Battle: Ebonyi APC Expels Ann Agom-Eze / Umahi Wins Ebonyi APC Senatorial Primary Rerun / Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by Ebubu2: 10:27am On Feb 11, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Lexus! 🤣🤣🤣

That brand is a carton! Light weight

Just look at how it ripped into pieces!

I doubt if any Lexus owner can make heaven!

Once ride goes above 100, your soul is already midway to heaven

which car brand is safe? and what do you think of venza?
Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by BeanX(m): 10:29am On Feb 11, 2023
Speedy recovery, that SUV no strong at all
Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by Emperorx: 10:31am On Feb 11, 2023
Man102:
BREAKING!!! Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru Involved In Accident (Photos)

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1438653/breaking-ebonyi-apc-governorship-candidate-nwifuru-involved-accident-photos/
see the way all the names of people involved in the accident was mentioned but the driver's name is yet to be known just because he is a poor man and as such he is name is yet to be known. Try make money ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by Nursepepeye(f): 10:31am On Feb 11, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Lexus! 🤣🤣🤣

they're subsidiary of Toyota. Thier cars are Overhyped here in Nigeria! Very inferior.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by kestolove95(m): 10:32am On Feb 11, 2023
See as dem damage Dat pole, na people of d area I pity coz dem no go get light for days

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by Michael6292: 10:33am On Feb 11, 2023
Politicians are reckless when the use our roads

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by 2016v2017: 10:34am On Feb 11, 2023
Man102:
BREAKING!!! Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru Involved In Accident (Photos)

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1438653/breaking-ebonyi-apc-governorship-candidate-nwifuru-involved-accident-photos/
No peace for all evil Party APCriminals supporters that cursed Nigerians pains and hardship
Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by 2016v2017: 10:36am On Feb 11, 2023
Emperorx:
see the way all the names of people involved in the accident was mentioned but the driver's name is yet to be known just because he is a poor man and as such he is name is yet to be known. Try make money ooo
Don't associate with known criminals because of money

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by highchief1: 10:38am On Feb 11, 2023
MrMcJay:

Same vehicle killed James Ocholi SAN. Somersaulted.
Killed the Former Minister and and his family.
lexus no be car.One idiot here was telling me that es350 is better than 012 corola I didn’t reply him because I know how yahoo boys reason.How many official cars of banks and multi nationals have you seen that is Lexus?
Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by Finestgurlie(f): 10:49am On Feb 11, 2023
Nigeria Politics
if body no full no put body
Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 11, 2023
highchief1:
lexus no be car.One idiot here was telling me that es350 is better than 012 corola I didn’t reply him because I know how yahoo boys reason.How many official cars of banks and multi nationals have you seen that is Lexus?
You will just open your mouth waaaaa dey talk wetin you no know
Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by juman(m): 10:59am On Feb 11, 2023
He look young.
Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by Fucklove(m): 11:00am On Feb 11, 2023
highchief1:
Buhari uses LX570 cool
Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by highchief1: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2023
Fucklove:
Buhari uses LX570 cool
majorly his maybach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by tyinfinity: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2023
Obi casting spell every day .obi is obituary
Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by highchief1: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2023
henro4niger:

You will just open your mouth waaaaa dey talk wetin you no know
ok sir.Enjoy ur day my leader
Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by Jostoman: 11:02am On Feb 11, 2023
APC and fake news are like bread and butter
Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by Nchenches: 11:06am On Feb 11, 2023
A veritable excuse for an election he was billed not to win.
Umahi made a huge political calculation in dumping his PDP mandate for APC, a political party that does not exist in the southeast.
Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by MrMcJay(m): 11:07am On Feb 11, 2023
highchief1:

There was a time that all the accidents on Benin-Ore Expressway reported on Nairaland involved Lexus vehicles and occupants usually died.
Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by clockwisereport: 11:08am On Feb 11, 2023
Emperorx:

I swear; A big lesson to people who kill themselves for politicians
Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by michigang: 11:09am On Feb 11, 2023
entrep88:

The engine power is superior to the weight when balanced compared to what you have in highlander and landCruiser even, but once things like this happens we quickly forget the speed at which this guy's also break the rules on speed limits. When u r doing 120 on a road of 60
suggest a cheap car for me
Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by Zulum500: 11:17am On Feb 11, 2023
Nchenches:
A veritable excuse for an election he was billed not to win.
Umahi made a huge political calculation in dumping his PDP mandate for APC, a political party that does not exist in the southeast.
Bro chill..
Your uzodinma na APC too
Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by Jostoman: 11:21am On Feb 11, 2023
Accord party
Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by Psalmspsalms: 11:23am On Feb 11, 2023
WHY DO THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO ESCAPE
Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by Dmama1991: 11:24am On Feb 11, 2023
I no fit laff.....o

*THE FUTURE WE ARE WORKING FOR:*

*(His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi as the President of Nigeria)*

*Chief of Staff:* Good morning, Your Excellency Sir

*Peter Obi:* Una with dis una Excellency, can't you just say Good morning sir.

*Chief of Staff:* Okay, Good morning sir.

*Peter Obi:* Good morning my brother, how is your family?

*Chief of Staff:* We are fine sir. Thank you sir.

*Peter Obi:* What's the update my brother.

*Chief of Staff:* I am here to brief you about the preparation for the forthcoming United Nation General Assembly in New York sir.

*Peter Obi:* Ok, go on pls

*Chief of Staff:* Sir, if ok by you, you will be departing Nigeria on Tuesday sir since the UNGA will be commencing on Thursday, this will give you ample time to relax, then you are scheduled to return back to the country on Monday though the General Assembly will close on Saturday. You know it won't be proper to hurry out of America sir.

*Peter Obi:* (Looking at the man with full attention)

*Chief of Staff:* Your Excellency Sir, you will be accompanied on your journey by 8 of your ministers, 6 state governors (1 from each of the geopolitical zones), 5 SSAs, 5 SAs, 5PAs and 15 security personnels. You shall be traveling with one of the finest Presidential Jets

*Peter Obi:* (Removes his eye glasses, feeling agitated)

*Chief of Staff:* Sir, we are also making arrangements with one of the biggest hotels in New York for the reservation of all the rooms in that hotel for you and members of your entourage. All together, SIX BILLION NAIRA will be expended on the trip.

*Peter Obi:* (Jumping up from his seat like a man stung by a deadly scorpion) Six what?

*Chief of Staff:* Six Billion Naira sir

*Peter Obi:* Come my friend it seems that you have gone mad. Do you know what you are talking about? N6,000,000,000 for just a 3-Day General Assembly. Do you know that with that amount (pulls out his calculator), we can build six housing estates in the 6 geopolitical zones for low income earners? Do you know that with that amount we can fund 12 federal universities with N500 million each? Do you know how many kilometers of roads that amount can handle? Do you know with N100 million each, N6 billion naira can fund 60 public secondary schools in our country? Do you ...

*Chief of Staff:* (Cuts in gently) But your Excellency ...

*Peter Obi:* (Angrily cuts in) See young man don't provoke me this morning. This is what will happen. We shall leave on Wednesday night and join them on Thursday morning and come back to Nigeria on Saturday as soon as the Assembly closes

*Chief of Staff:* But you Excellency . . .

*Peter Obi:* (Ignores him) I shall be traveling with the Minister of Foreign Affairs and my Special Adviser on Trades and Investment. Three of us only. Do you hear me, three of us only. The UN will provide security for us. As for Presidential Jet, don't worry about that, I have already spoken to my friend Onyema of Peace Airline, they have reserved three seats for us in the economy class so that I can have an opportunity to interact with Nigerians.

*Chief of Staff:* But your Excellency, what will people say when they see our president traveling on ordinary commercial airlines?

*Peter Obi:* What do they say when the Pope travels on commercial airlines? Yes, as for accommodation. I will call my friend, Mike Adenuga, he has a house in New York, we shall sleep there for three days. I know he will not say no. See my brother, there is no money to throw away, things are hard.

*Chief of Staff:* But your Excellency, what will I tell the governors and the other ministers, they are already getting ready for the journey.

*Peter Obi:* (Smiling) Tell them things are no longer the same

*Chief of Staff:* Thank you sir (Pick his things to leave)

*Peter Obi:* Bia, my friend, when next you bring this type of paper to my office for approval, you will be relieved of your position.

*Chief of Staff:* I am very sorry sir. Truly, truly, THINGS ARE NO LONGER THE SAME

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by Enddy50ty(m): 11:35am On Feb 11, 2023
Too much ritual killings for elections na him cause the accident. Imagine the innocent NEPA pole was ripped off for nothing.
No peace for the wicked.
Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by Siberia01(m): 11:38am On Feb 11, 2023
Mumu lexus cars
Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by muniralmaigida: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2023
;Dpoverty is a bitch !
CoronaVirusRelo:
Lexus! 🤣🤣🤣

Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by masterflowx(m): 11:50am On Feb 11, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Lexus! 🤣🤣🤣

You're contradicting yourself.
(You doubt if any Lexus owner can make heaven).

Then (once ride goes above 100, you r soul is already midway to heaven).
Zero sense!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by highchief1: 11:56am On Feb 11, 2023
MrMcJay:

There was a time that all the accidents on Benin-Ore Expressway reported on Nairaland involved Lexus vehicles and occupants usually died.
even now some small boys have insulted me it’s yahoo boys I didn’t bother to respond.
Re: Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) by Dmama1991: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
I no fit laff.....o

*THE FUTURE WE ARE WORKING FOR:*

*(His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi as the President of Nigeria)*

*Chief of Staff:* Good morning, Your Excellency Sir

*Peter Obi:* Una with dis una Excellency, can't you just say Good morning sir.

*Chief of Staff:* Okay, Good morning sir.

*Peter Obi:* Good morning my brother, how is your family?

*Chief of Staff:* We are fine sir. Thank you sir.

*Peter Obi:* What's the update my brother.

*Chief of Staff:* I am here to brief you about the preparation for the forthcoming United Nation General Assembly in New York sir.

*Peter Obi:* Ok, go on pls

*Chief of Staff:* Sir, if ok by you, you will be departing Nigeria on Tuesday sir since the UNGA will be commencing on Thursday, this will give you ample time to relax, then you are scheduled to return back to the country on Monday though the General Assembly will close on Saturday. You know it won't be proper to hurry out of America sir.

*Peter Obi:* (Looking at the man with full attention)

*Chief of Staff:* Your Excellency Sir, you will be accompanied on your journey by 8 of your ministers, 6 state governors (1 from each of the geopolitical zones), 5 SSAs, 5 SAs, 5PAs and 15 security personnels. You shall be traveling with one of the finest Presidential Jets

*Peter Obi:* (Removes his eye glasses, feeling agitated)

*Chief of Staff:* Sir, we are also making arrangements with one of the biggest hotels in New York for the reservation of all the rooms in that hotel for you and members of your entourage. All together, SIX BILLION NAIRA will be expended on the trip.

*Peter Obi:* (Jumping up from his seat like a man stung by a deadly scorpion) Six what?

*Chief of Staff:* Six Billion Naira sir

*Peter Obi:* Come my friend it seems that you have gone mad. Do you know what you are talking about? N6,000,000,000 for just a 3-Day General Assembly. Do you know that with that amount (pulls out his calculator), we can build six housing estates in the 6 geopolitical zones for low income earners? Do you know that with that amount we can fund 12 federal universities with N500 million each? Do you know how many kilometers of roads that amount can handle? Do you know with N100 million each, N6 billion naira can fund 60 public secondary schools in our country? Do you ...

*Chief of Staff:* (Cuts in gently) But your Excellency ...

*Peter Obi:* (Angrily cuts in) See young man don't provoke me this morning. This is what will happen. We shall leave on Wednesday night and join them on Thursday morning and come back to Nigeria on Saturday as soon as the Assembly closes

*Chief of Staff:* But you Excellency . . .

*Peter Obi:* (Ignores him) I shall be traveling with the Minister of Foreign Affairs and my Special Adviser on Trades and Investment. Three of us only. Do you hear me, three of us only. The UN will provide security for us. As for Presidential Jet, don't worry about that, I have already spoken to my friend Onyema of Peace Airline, they have reserved three seats for us in the economy class so that I can have an opportunity to interact with Nigerians.

*Chief of Staff:* But your Excellency, what will people say when they see our president traveling on ordinary commercial airlines?

*Peter Obi:* What do they say when the Pope travels on commercial airlines? Yes, as for accommodation. I will call my friend, Mike Adenuga, he has a house in New York, we shall sleep there for three days. I know he will not say no. See my brother, there is no money to throw away, things are hard.

*Chief of Staff:* But your Excellency, what will I tell the governors and the other ministers, they are already getting ready for the journey.

*Peter Obi:* (Smiling) Tell them things are no longer the same

*Chief of Staff:* Thank you sir (Pick his things to leave)

*Peter Obi:* Bia, my friend, when next you bring this type of paper to my office for approval, you will be relieved of your position.

*Chief of Staff:* I am very sorry sir. Truly, truly, THINGS ARE NO LONGER THE SAME

*COPIED*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Ugwuanyi & Amaechi Preparing For The Arrival Of PMB In Enugu [Photos] / Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 / "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.