Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President (2170 Views)

Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri / David Lyon Will Be Sworn-In By March 2020 - Prophet (Video) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
Since Bat japa after election, all we have been seeing are fake Videos, pictures, I hope all is well with drug daddy?

1 Like

Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by Peterodinaka: 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
I did not steal awilo locomba song, I actually credited him for writing the song - Ayra starr reveals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ck-4J45mt8
Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 15, 2023
Peterodinaka:
I did not steal awilo locomba song, I actually credited him for writing the song - Ayra starr reveals

Lol
Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
North4Obi23:
The way APC is using DSS to attack innocent Nigerians DSS may end shamefully like sars.
Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by XY23: 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
North4Obi23:
The way APC is using DSS to attack innocent Nigerians DSS may end shamefully like sars.

Some undiscerning mini-BATs have forgotten it was forces within the APC that raised the allegation about interim government before the election. They also forget it is the government in power, with its agents that can form interim government. Common sense will prevail when DSS finishes what they've planned, using Obi as a smokescreen. They might just arrest him, to set the ball rolling, and the undiscerning minions would never comprehend.
Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by XerXers: 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
XY23:

Some undiscerning mini-BATs have forgotten it was forces within the APC that raised the allegation about interim government before the election. They also forget it is the government in power, with its agents that can form interim government. Common sense will prevail when DSS finishes what they've planned, using Obi as a smokescreen. They might just arrest him, to set the ball rolling, and the undiscerning minions would never comprehend.
SW APC don't understand the complexities of national politics. By the time the north is through with this country all of us will get sense by force
Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by tbarrister(m): 1:07am On Apr 05, 2023
How can a group be so ignorant like obidients

Out of 100 claims and threats you guys make 98% end up being wrong

How can you end DSS? DO YOU KNOW WHAT DSS IS? YOU THINK YOURE TALKING ABOUT THOSE TACTLESS SARS?

HIT THE STREET AND START RUBBISH IF THEY BORN YOUR FATHER WELL. LEKKI WILL BE CHILDS PLAY

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by Hafeexla(m): 1:35am On Apr 05, 2023
Comparing sars and dss. Dss don't use shakabula but rapid ooo. The kidz are playing with fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by Chizaam2008: 1:42am On Apr 05, 2023
I say go and try your luck .
Agbado wailers.
Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by Chizaam2008: 1:43am On Apr 05, 2023
North4Obi23:

Don’t mind them.
Toothless bulldogs that can’t arrest Datti first,
Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by RighChannel: 2:28am On Apr 05, 2023
Watch out for
END-DSS
Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by accordadoga(f): 4:02am On Apr 05, 2023
E be like say underground cell don dey hungry this one.

My Bloda, DSS no be SARS oo.

Don't think you can start your ENDSARS IPOB MADNESS again oo.

Anyways, Nnamdi Kanu go appreciate your company.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 05, 2023
accordadoga:
My Bloda, DSSno be SARS oo.

Don't think you can start your ENDSARS IPOB MADNESS AGAIN OO
Don't quote with your idiotic sense. Look for your follow buffoons to tango.

1 Like

Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by accordadoga(f): 4:09am On Apr 05, 2023
North4Obi23:

Don't quote with your idiotic sense. Look for your follow buffoons to tango.

Ode!!!

Na who quote u?
Na now I just quote u. Go and hug transformer.

You can get your own forum if you don't want comments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by wahalawahala: 4:16am On Apr 05, 2023
Another proof these sore loosers called obedients are dunce 😒
Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by yarimo(m): 4:52am On Apr 05, 2023
North4Obi23:
Like these one is ending shamefuly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 05, 2023
yarimo:
Like these one is ending shamefuly
I pity your drug daddy life. Your lord won't make to Aso Rock.
Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by GetMeRight: 6:42am On Apr 05, 2023
North4Obi23:

grin grin grin
All these kids and their fantasies. Lol
Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by GetMeRight: 6:43am On Apr 05, 2023
North4Obi23:

I pity your drug daddy life. Your lord won't make to Aso Rock.

You can hope, it is all you've got left.
Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by GetMeRight: 6:45am On Apr 05, 2023
XerXers:

SW APC don't understand the complexities of national politics. By the time the north is through with this country all of us will get sense by force

What exactly do you want from the SW APC that caused all these lectures?
Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by flokii: 7:19am On Apr 05, 2023
If you've ever been privy to security matters or have attended security meetings in Abuja, you wouldn't be making this statement. Nobody can End DSS and unlike SARS which is a unit under the NPF, the DSS stands out as the special police under the Presidency.
I don't think you are aware we have NIA, National Intelligence Agency (spies) all working for national security. They are all faceless.

Careful what you toy with so you won't end your life abruptly. Starting a movement like EndDSS is treason and threat to national security and everyone involved will be arrested and prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by GetMeRight: 7:26am On Apr 05, 2023
XY23:

Well, that would be a great starting point. And it might be all what we need, most especially that dumb Datti guy
Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by Realdon1(m): 7:42am On Apr 05, 2023
flokii:
If you've ever been privy to security matters or have attended security meetings in Abuja, you wouldn't be making this statement. Nobody can End DSS and unlike SARS which is a unit under the NPF, the DSS stands out as the special police under the Presidency.
I don't think you are aware we have NIA, National Intelligence Agency (spies) all working for national security. They are all faceless.

Careful what you toy with so you won't end your life abruptly. Starting a movement like EndDSS is treason and threat to national security and everyone involved will be arrested and prosecuted.

Laughable. So NIA and DSs are active baa? And tugs were biting ppl and carrying ballot boxes all over the country. And they are working for national security baa. Ok tell me the scope of their jobs
Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by Ceejay8: 7:48am On Apr 05, 2023
Hafeexla:
Comparing sars and dss. Dss don't use shakabula but rapid ooo. The kidz are playing with fire.
so Dey will use your Shakabula on protesting citizens right ?
Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by flokii: 7:51am On Apr 05, 2023
Realdon1:

Laughable. So NIA and DSs are active baa? And tugs were biting ppl and carrying ballot boxes all over the country. And they are working for national security baa. Ok tell me the scope of their jobs

They are FACELESS.. you are not supposed to see them or know them. It's the way it is. Your next door neighbor or that close friend might be a DSS or NIA agent and you wouldn't know, but then know that area is under surveillance.

It's mostly when you have major cases of national security threats like terrorism that you hear of them.. every other domestic issues including elections and electoral offences like ballot box snatching are under the purview of NPF.
Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by Jimiyung(m): 7:55am On Apr 05, 2023
i have never seen ignorance of this magnitude before. Its mind-boggling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by Zandena(f): 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hmmm! Thanks for turning yourself to a laughing stuff.
As far as i am concerned, DSS is the most credible and law abiding security agency in Nigeria presently.
I will always say without fear of contradiction the the security agency is what remain of semblance of a modern security outfit in Nigeria of recent.
The dogs can continue to bark while sane Nigerians continue to move forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
Zandena:
Hmmm! Thanks for turning yourself to a laughing stuff.
As far as i am concerned, DSS is the most credible and law abiding security agency in Nigeria presently.
I will always say without fear of contradiction the the security agency is what remain of semblance of a modern security outfit in Nigeria of recent.
The dogs can continue to bark while sane Nigerians continue to move forward.
End DSS
Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by Christistruth03: 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
End IPOB
Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Peterodinaka:

Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Peterodinaka:

Funny
Re: No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President by Bahdguyishere: 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
Una go dey die one by one because of Tinubu. Person wey God don bless, no man can curse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evidence Of Rigging In Bauchi LGA / See How Other Countries Described Nigerian Election & President -elect. / Stay Away From Abure – Labour Party Issues Warning To Peter Obi, Alex Otti, Othe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.