Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Evidence Of Rigging In Bauchi LGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Of Rigging In Bauchi LGA (2160 Views)

INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 / PDP Wins Bauchi LGA, Bauchi South / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence Of Rigging In Bauchi LGA by khingTony(m): 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
The Labour Party managed to get 185 votes in the whole of Bauchi LGA while in the image that will be uploaded below, Which is the result from only one polling unit in Bauchi LGA, Labour Party got 199 total votes
Felabrity
Highways

Massive rigging going on in the north
Seun
Nlfpmod

Please push this to the front page, this election is not fair

Re: Evidence Of Rigging In Bauchi LGA by darling2424(f): 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
I perceive massive war if INEC don't behave

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of Rigging In Bauchi LGA by BenedictAbajue(m): 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
this people think say na play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of Rigging In Bauchi LGA by kingsways: 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Big Shame to INEC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of Rigging In Bauchi LGA by Stanleynf: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
kingsways:
Big Shame to INEC
Nigerians are ready for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of Rigging In Bauchi LGA by Aminobrown(m): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
Mak inec jst dey play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of Rigging In Bauchi LGA by 2mch(m): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nothing like that. You mumus using 1 polling unit to predict the outcome of an election should be arrested. You are spreading false hope.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Rigging In Bauchi LGA by TruthsFM: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
khingTony:
The Labour Party managed to get 185 votes in the whole of Bauchi LGA while in the image that will be uploaded below, Which is the result from only one polling unit in Bauchi LGA, Labour Party got 199 total votes
Felabrity
Highways

Massive rigging going on in the north
Seun
Nlfpmod

Please push this to the front page, this election is not fair
there’s no massive rigging in Bauchi State Abeg. It’s free and credible poll in Bauchi State. Pdp won in landslide victory in Bauchi State
Re: Evidence Of Rigging In Bauchi LGA by khingTony(m): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
2mch:
Nothing like that. You mumus using 1 polling unit to predict the outcome of an election should be arrested. You are spreading false hope.
it is clearly stated there, the result for Labour Party in one polling unit is bigger than the result of Labour party in the whole local government. How come?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of Rigging In Bauchi LGA by GeneralPula: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
TruthsFM:
there’s no massive rigging in Bauchi State Abeg. It’s free and credible poll in Bauchi State. Pdp won in landslide victory in Bauchi State
What’s the total result for Bauchi?
Re: Evidence Of Rigging In Bauchi LGA by AfricanColumbus: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Electoral malpractice. Cancellation of elections loading.
Re: Evidence Of Rigging In Bauchi LGA by mancoconut: 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
I'm booking my flight back to Yankee this week, can't kill myself on wasted passions for Nigeria...Obi I've done my part, unfortunately Nigeria might happen to you.

I think it's best Igbos start to embrace the irreversible reality that Nigerian politics isn't just for us, let's just play regional politics and make sure only LP and APGA control all levels of government in the SE- from local government to HOA level. Tinubu did it with his merger with Buhari and he just might reap his rewards however massively rigged and dodgy this election has been. I'm officially done with Nairaland, back to reddit I go.
Re: Evidence Of Rigging In Bauchi LGA by 2mch(m): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
khingTony:
it is clearly stated there, the result for Labour Party in one polling unit is bigger than the result of Labour party in the whole local government. How come?
Ask the PU person na. Na dem go upload and BVAS will verify based on accreditation. That sheet might be false and the corper trying to rig in LP’s favor.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Rigging In Bauchi LGA by Kingdollar28(m): 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
mancoconut:
I'm booking my flight back to Yankee this week, can't kill myself on wasted passions for Nigeria...Obi I've done my part, unfortunately Nigeria might happen to you.

I think it's best Igbos start to embrace the irreversible reality that Nigerian politics isn't just for us, let's just play regional politics and make sure only LP and APGA control all levels of government in the SE- from local government to HOA level. Tinubu did it with his merger with Buhari and he just might reap his rewards however massively rigged and dodgy this election has been. I'm officially done with Nairaland, back to reddit I go.

Baba show me love nah
Re: Evidence Of Rigging In Bauchi LGA by Dollarseeker: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
this is really bad, INEC has rigged this election. The whole election should be canceled and redone and results must be transmitted immediately after counting. that's the only way the right winner can emerge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of Rigging In Bauchi LGA by bahaushe1: 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
The result from that PU is questionable, it has a number of empty entries one of which is "number of accredited voters".

If the result is genuine then it must have been corrected at ward collation.

You cannot accept result of a PU without number of accredited voters.
Re: Evidence Of Rigging In Bauchi LGA by 2mch(m): 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
bahaushe1:
The result from that PU is questionable, it has a number of empty entries one of which is "number of accredited voters".

It’s their attempt at rigging for LP. Very glaring. Don’t mind them. Na LP actually attempt rigging from what I am seeing as fake results.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Rigging In Bauchi LGA by basilo102: 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
2mch:
You be mumu. The total number for LGA is less than what they got in one PU in THE SAME LGA. Don't worry tribunal will overturn all this. Remember Obi ruled Anambra through the courts

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Rigging In Bauchi LGA by 2mch(m): 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
basilo102:

You be mumu. The total number for LGA is less than what they got in one PU in THE SAME LGA. Don't worry tribunal will overturn all this. Remember Obi ruled Anambra through the courts
Ok.
Re: Evidence Of Rigging In Bauchi LGA by basilo102: 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
bahaushe1:

This is minor issue. Simply omission. Remember that space is to be filled after elections since accreditation and voting are simultaneous. BVAS will easily settled that one
Re: Evidence Of Rigging In Bauchi LGA by techWriter3: 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
I view massive invasion if INEC don't behave
Re: Evidence Of Rigging In Bauchi LGA by GVTAsiwaju(m): 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
darling2424:
I perceive massive war if INEC don't behave

You people will just be calling war anyhow yet you cannot fight
Re: Evidence Of Rigging In Bauchi LGA by Exclusive101: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ndo

mancoconut:

Re: Evidence Of Rigging In Bauchi LGA by bahaushe1: 9:40am On Feb 27, 2023
basilo102:

This is minor issue. Simply omission. Remember that space is to be filled after elections since accreditation and voting are simultaneous. BVAS will easily settled that one

It is a serious issue. Result of a PU is based entirely on number of accredited voters, that's what every ward collation officer look at before accepting the result.

A PU can be cancelled because of discrepancy between number of accredited voters and valid votes.

(1) (Reply)

‘We Will End Tinubu’s Mafia Empire In Lagos’ – Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour / Obasanjo Has Spoken At Last / The Giant Of Africa, No Light, Water, Good Road, And Infrastruture Of Anykind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.