Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. (28027 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu / Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters / Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by atobs4real(m): 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
mycar:

how many embassies are in Anambra, how many seaports , international airport, fed. government parastatals ?
If your past government have for sight ,probably create a long term value development in place. They should create an enabling environment that would attract investors to Anambra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by NothingDoMe: 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
duro4chang:
0bidiots and zombies should prepare for defeat that is waiting for them. They will all cry like their slowpoke VP candidate Datti because Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. The best man for the job. The Jagaban himself. The game changer. The only one who the country needs now. On his mandate we stand. Congratulations to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed in advance. The slayer if Labour party. The slayer of PDP. When they hear his name they tremble. May God bless him with the wisdom to direct the affairs of the country.
Lol 😆

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by NothingDoMe: 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
atobs4real:

That's why my candidate makes Northern state his home because they are important than Igbos.
Lol. Not sure you even understand what you just wrote here 🤣🤣🤣
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by mycar: 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
atobs4real:

If your past government have for sight ,probably create a long term value development in place. They should create an enabling environment that would attract investors to Anambra.
if your past government had what?
go back to school mr. foresight
why doesn't ondo or other states have?
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by atobs4real(m): 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
mycar:

if your past government had what?
go back to school mr. foresight
why doesn't ondo or other states have?
Is your Obituary not a miracle worker? He can turn water to wine now

1 Like

Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by kenny160: 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
BossGerald:

Cornfused elements...both pdapc are evil and must be rejected.

Imagine a drug baron and boko haram coordinator as president of iragbiji...the people will suffocate.

Vote OBI2023
I suppose to insult you the way your people do insult anybody against obi but coz of home training I will not do that..let me explain what you just did..for you to say we should not vote pdp or apc simply means we should not vote Obi too..cause can you tell me where Obi was in 2015 and 2019? So Obi is one of the people you are referring too ao we shouldn't vote for him too...we Nigerian should be wise beyond party propaganda

1 Like

Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by sencekompis: 12:00am On Feb 11, 2023
City boy ama dibo ama wole.

1 Like

Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by shegra58: 12:24am On Feb 11, 2023
Faithful0:
Tinubu too ugly
show us your papa
Asif u no wish Tinubu could be your father kiss
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by shegra58: 12:27am On Feb 11, 2023
BossGerald:

Cornfused elements...both pdapc are evil and must be rejected.

Imagine a drug baron and boko haram coordinator as president of iragbiji...the people will suffocate.

Vote OBI2023
tell that to your fellow Igbo,I would have love to reject APC but I can't reject Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by shegra58: 12:28am On Feb 11, 2023
Hendrixky:
We can't allow the world to mock us again..this is not a situation of in-between the devil( tinubu) and deep blue sea( atiku)...what we have is in-between the devil( atiku and tinubu) and redemption( obi)
we are one step into redemption..if we miss this then Nigeria is gone
After this election we are going to be aware of certain things
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought..the problem with hausas is that religious line..apart from that hausas are fantastic people

But the yorubas are more tribalistic.
Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South
here in South West we believe you and Igbo naa d same kiss

1 Like

Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by BossGerald: 12:30am On Feb 11, 2023
shegra58:
tell that to your fellow Igbo,I would have love to reject APC but I can't reject Tinubu

That was how you voted buhari twice, why are you now hating Apc??
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by BossGerald: 12:31am On Feb 11, 2023
kenny160:
I suppose to insult you the way your people do insult anybody against obi but coz of home training I will not do that..let me explain what you just did..for you to say we should not vote pdp or apc simply means we should not vote Obi too..cause can you tell me where Obi was in 2015 and 2019? So Obi is one of the people you are referring too ao we shouldn't vote for him too...we Nigerian should be wise beyond party propaganda

Do you have monopoly to insult
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by shegra58: 12:41am On Feb 11, 2023
BossGerald:

That was how you voted buhari twice, why are you now hating Apc??
I have never vote before in my life but I've got my PVC because of Tinubu so I'm not a party someone I'm voting for personality and competency if Tinubu go another party I dey follow am go nobody go force me to eat wetin I no fit like eating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by shoskid(m): 1:09am On Feb 11, 2023
EmekaA125:
Ondo people.

Remember how Tinubu sat on your resources, making it impossible for your governor to carry out his plans and policy for the State because he was under oath to be remitting funds meant for Ondo directly into Tinubu's account.

This is the right time to disgrace Tinubu by voting Peter Obi massively for better economy and for Ondo development.

You people will just fabricated unnecessary lies together, Your messiah who couldn't save small anambra can not save Nigeria. Talk is always cheap

A dying Tinubu will perform more than your package fraud messiah from the east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by garfield1: 1:38am On Feb 11, 2023
asobo1:
Some urchins are celebrating above. The banner is sponsored by "progressive forum" that is to tell you that they are APC members who don't see their senatorial candidate and house candidate credible enough under the platform of APC and choose to use the credibility of PDP candidates to push Tilumbus already failed aspiration.

PDP power

PDP sama sama

APC kasa kasa

And the ones carrying atiku in binani in Adamawa are sponsored by you! Yabaleft kid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by garfield1: 1:40am On Feb 11, 2023
Omoodutodaiwa1:
The same here in bayelsa PRP,AA and many more

Apc might win der

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by BossGerald: 1:41am On Feb 11, 2023
shegra58:
I have never vote before in my life but I've got my PVC because of Tinubu so I'm not a party someone I'm voting for personality and competency if Tinubu go another party I dey follow am go nobody go force me to eat wetin I no fit like eating

Lol, they're now distancing themselves from buhari after defending him for the past 7yrs...interesting time indeed grin
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by youngstrow(m): 1:43am On Feb 11, 2023
Faithful0:
Tinubu too ugly
Hope ur finest dey bring d kind of fame nd money wey dat ugly man get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by Mfetenang: 2:03am On Feb 11, 2023
Faithful0:
Tinubu too ugly
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by Mfetenang: 2:03am On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu fine pass your ugly mother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by Tito24: 2:08am On Feb 11, 2023
candygist:

Your wife and sisters will gladly go to bed with him for some token.
for nothing sef

Nor be ashewo them be?

Na achievement for dem sef
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by Tito24: 2:10am On Feb 11, 2023
atobs4real:

Yorubas and the Northerners have a better relationship than remaining ethnicity (Igbo)
Hausa don't trust you guys and that made it difficult for Easterners to rule this country.
History matters.
even we Yorubas don't trust them

We just tolerate them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by Tito24: 2:15am On Feb 11, 2023
mycar:

how many embassies are in Anambra, how many seaports , international airport, fed. government parastatals ?
and why is it so

Because your leaders have refused to be proactive, productive and they lack ideas for development

No be to dey sell spare parts o

2 Likes

Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by Fearyourcreator: 2:20am On Feb 11, 2023
matex97:
To be honest, this banner was sponsored by APC supporters.

See the sponsor's name to confirm what I am saying.
Lolzzz... If its Obi its not ... Dey play
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by Nobody: 3:14am On Feb 11, 2023
AP-PDP
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by Jostoman: 4:15am On Feb 11, 2023
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. The hope of the nation. The best man for the job. Even PDP knows. Ayu has confirmed it by saying PDP has brought shame to this country.
grin grin
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by JAGS001(m): 5:06am On Feb 11, 2023
According to biaflans a.k.a obidients nobody is using Tinubu pictures to campaign meanwhile PDP senator in Enugu is using Tinubu pictures to campaign and he personally claimed that's his choice and that's why PDP just expelled him from their party.
Obidients won't like this news at all grin😅
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by JAGS001(m): 5:13am On Feb 11, 2023
shegra58:
you be better person jare no mind those ibo children who doesn't blame their se failed leaders only to put it on other regions for their misfortune, the only south East working leader rn is soludo of apga he was once CBN governor and claimed obi investment was a disgrace to anambrans because didn't yield profits for the state.
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by sultry69(m): 5:16am On Feb 11, 2023
matex97:
To be honest, this banner was sponsored by APC supporters.

See the sponsor's name to confirm what I am saying.
Tell us which one was natural, that God produced.

Intolerance is your problem I have been telling people over here that the victory of Tinubu in Ondo state will be landslide because I knew what is going on ther.e
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by sultry69(m): 5:21am On Feb 11, 2023
Hendrixky:
We can't allow the world to mock us again..this is not a situation of in-between the devil( tinubu) and deep blue sea( atiku)...what we have is in-between the devil( atiku and tinubu) and redemption( obi)
we are one step into redemption..if we miss this then Nigeria is gone
After this election we are going to be aware of certain things
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought..the problem with hausas is that religious line..apart from that hausas are fantastic people

But the yorubas are more tribalistic.
Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South
Ipob terrorist seen,always having problem with Yorubas,but there refugee camps was in SW of Yoruba's.
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by JAGS001(m): 5:22am On Feb 11, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
They can’t sell Olodo Atiku the uni-thunder-fire, they now settle for the ethnic card
Tinubu and Atiku are local🌒
Peter Obi is global🌎
yet Peter Obi he's meeting foreign commissioners to Nigeria in their offices while the commissioners are visiting Tinubu in his house at Abuja resident😂😂😁 obidients will learn by force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) / IGP Decorates 24 AIGs With New Ranks (Pictures) / Oshiomhole To NLC: Insist On N35,000 For Workers Or No Christmas For Govt, Emplo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.