Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. (28026 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu / Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters / Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by sultry69(m): 5:25am On Feb 11, 2023
POGazette:
Tinubu will win Ondo
with landslide not ordinary win,they can't farm in peace again .
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by sultry69(m): 5:26am On Feb 11, 2023
EmekaA125:
Ondo is largely for Peter Obi/LP.

Nothing for Tilumbu the drug addict and his heartless supporters.
Ipob miscreant, how you dey?keep wallowing in delusion.

1 Like

Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by Integrafamoo: 5:54am On Feb 11, 2023
OkutaNla:
Shey PDP will suspend these ones too? cheesy

It was done by a progressive forum, not the contestants
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by yeko68: 6:29am On Feb 11, 2023
When a Yoruba man support Tinubu, it's tribalism. When an Igbo man support Obi it's not tribalism. With this mentality and inability to build consensus and bridges it will be difficult for any candidate to win a presidential election in Nigeria, no single ethnic group can without the support of others win a Presidential election in Nigeria. It's impossible.

Hendrixky:
We can't allow the world to mock us again..this is not a situation of in-between the devil( tinubu) and deep blue sea( atiku)...what we have is in-between the devil( atiku and tinubu) and redemption( obi)
we are one step into redemption..if we miss this then Nigeria is gone
After this election we are going to be aware of certain things
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought..the problem with hausas is that religious line..apart from that hausas are fantastic people

But the yorubas are more tribalistic.
Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South

2 Likes

Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by Babastrong(m): 6:45am On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=Faithful0 post=120801787]Tinubu too ugly [ If e sure for you. Show us your father's pics. ]
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by EmmyDJourno: 6:46am On Feb 11, 2023
JAGS001:
yet Peter Obi he's meeting foreign commissioners to Nigeria in their offices while the commissioners are visiting Tinubu in his house at Abuja resident😂😂😁 obidients will learn by force

Please explain this nonsense you just typed coz it be like your parents paid school fees just to raise an urchin🤣
Obidients would learn what, we are the more intelligent spectrum of the society that would survive even if we get it wrong
But you see dumb folks like you, una go suffer till your 3rd generation😂
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by Babastrong(m): 6:49am On Feb 11, 2023
The worst presidential aspirant is PETER OBI. May obi happen to biafra not nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by Calicoe: 6:50am On Feb 11, 2023
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. The hope of the nation. The best man for the job. Even PDP knows. Ayu has confirmed it by saying PDP has brought shame to this country.

May ur health be like that of asiwaju
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by gladdensir(m): 6:52am On Feb 11, 2023
Faithful0:
Tinubu too ugly

Aswear
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by shegra58: 6:57am On Feb 11, 2023
JAGS001:
you be better person jare no mind those ibo children who doesn't blame their se failed leaders only to put it on other regions for their misfortune, the only south East working leader rn is soludo of apga he was once CBN governor and claimed obi investment was a disgrace to anambrans because didn't yield profits for the state.
naso bro the funniest part is that anyone who refused to accept Obi is automatically their enemy that's ridiculous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by shegra58: 7:01am On Feb 11, 2023
BossGerald:

Lol, they're now distancing themselves from buhari after defending him for the past 7yrs...interesting time indeed grin
Igbo will never be president of Nigeria
Ojukwu has reduced the population south east needed to achieve that during civil war
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by JoeNL22(m): 7:07am On Feb 11, 2023
#ObiHasArrived.
The people there must vote Obi. For with obi, through the great people of ONDO. A new Nigeria is PO'ssible.
This message is brought to you by;
THE Cummissioner, Southwest Citizens for President Omoluabi Omowale.
IFEOLUWA OSHO

Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by duro4chang(m): 7:24am On Feb 11, 2023
Calicoe:

May ur health be like that of asiwaju
I can see you are feeling the heat. Let me laugh you kikikikikiki. Zombies are stupid. 0bidiots are nuisance.
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by adekolaelect(m): 7:24am On Feb 11, 2023
MartinsD12:

But it's true he is ugly
show me your pic , your father and forFather's
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by MartinsD12(m): 7:26am On Feb 11, 2023
adekolaelect:
show me your pic , your father and forFather's
First go and learn English language, you can start from kindergarten, forFather's indeed.
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by adekolaelect(m): 7:42am On Feb 11, 2023
MartinsD12:

First go and learn English language, you can start from kindergarten, forFather's indeed.
mumu like you have no hope than to rely on typhoerror as the point of argument . Show me your pix and your old generation ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by seunowa(f): 7:43am On Feb 11, 2023
Faithful0:
Tinubu too ugly
Lets look at your father…..
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by creativeminddave: 10:36am On Feb 11, 2023
OkutaNla:

Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by aluko1980(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2023
OkutaNla:

Fake poster from the database of APC😆😆😆😆
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by EmekaA125(m): 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jack500:

How did your useless state that Tinubu didn't sat on better than ondo?

Just open mouth, waa aa!!!
Mumu, hit ur head on a wall. I care not. Tunubu will be disgraced at the polls.
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by Jack500: 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
EmekaA125:

Mumu, hit ur head on a wall. I care not. Tunubu will be disgraced at the polls.

Tinubu will win this election, you can go ahead to hang yourself.
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by Ex0rrcist: 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Same as Accord in Ibadan

Are you voting apc parallel on the 25th? I'm still not sure who to vote for senatorial in oyo north.
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by EmekaA125(m): 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
sultry69:
Ipob miscreant, how you dey?keep wallowing in delusion.
It will happen before your eyes.
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by sultry69(m): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
EmekaA125:

It will happen before your eyes.
Feb 25, is here now,emeka.
We shall see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by JAGS001(m): 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

Please explain this nonsense you just typed coz it be like your parents paid school fees just to raise an urchin🤣
Obidients would learn what, we are the more intelligent spectrum of the society that would survive even if we get it wrong
But you see dumb folks like you, una go suffer till your 3rd generation😂
same way y'all at SE have been suffering since your grandparents 😂😂
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by EmmyDJourno: 8:21am On Feb 12, 2023
JAGS001:
same way y'all at SE have been suffering since your grandparents 😂😂

A fool is a fool irrespective of the circumstances
I just hope this level of stupidity is not hereditary, we can’t have male and female idiots like you running around the country😅😂🤣
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by JAGS001(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

A fool is a fool irrespective of the circumstances
I just hope this level of stupidity is not hereditary, we can’t have male and female idiots like you running around the country😅😂🤣
you be fool are your people including you not suffering in SE?
Werey wan show muscle after simon ekpa don use una do suya finish 😁😁
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by EmmyDJourno: 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
JAGS001:
you be fool are your people including you not suffering in SE?
Werey wan show muscle after simon ekpa don use una do suya finish 😁😁

I only fear for the brain your children would inherit, how can you be dull before you were even born
Na you do your children this one sha😅😂🤣
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by JAGS001(m): 6:37am On Feb 13, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

I only fear for the brain your children would inherit, how can you be dull before you were even born
Na you do your children this one sha😅😂🤣
i pitied your parents for giving birth to a coward like you who understands nothing but stewpidity i wish you will be delivered from the darkness you put yourself Omo osan 😁😁
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by EmmyDJourno: 11:56am On Feb 13, 2023
JAGS001:
i pitied your parents for giving birth to a coward like you who understands nothing but stewpidity i wish you will be delivered from the darkness you put yourself Omo osan 😁😁

I’m more intelligent than your generations put together, coz if after so many evolutionary steps you are this stupid, seems your family members are stuck in the Homo Erectus realm😅
I’m so sorry for your kids😂
Re: PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. by Ezedon(m): 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
Confusion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Adopts Measures To Reduce Food Prices / Who Got What In $16b Obasanjo Power Deals Revealed / NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.