Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,726 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations (14300 Views)

Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration / Fresh MTI Survey Puts Obi Ahead Of Tinubu, Atiku - The Sun / 2023: Peter Obi Ahead Of Tinubu, Atiku With 51% β€” We2Geda Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by Naira20: 6:28am On Feb 11, 2023
It is...I had to research about it when he started making too much noise about it.

NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMM

WHO TOLD YOU THAT HIS PHD IS HONORARY
BETTER PUT IT IN TO YOUR SKULL HIS
ACHIEVEMENTS IN KANO IS ONLY SECOND TO LAGOS.

Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by JoeNL22(m): 6:38am On Feb 11, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls6aXAa2OdY

Says 90% of my followers not on Twitter and social media.

See talk!
#ObiHasArrived.
For with obi, through RMK. A new Nigeria is PO'ssible.
This message is brought to you by;
THE Cummissioner, Southwest Citizens for President Omoluabi Omowale.
IFEOLUWA OSHO

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by Bridget95(f): 6:40am On Feb 11, 2023
nedu666:
Wat is d name of kwankaso deputy
He has no deputy
Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by Supremos: 6:43am On Feb 11, 2023
Ofodirinwa:

Kwankwaso is discussing Obi
Tinubu is discussing Obi

But Obi is not a threat. Lol ok
I dey tell you. They are all terrified at the mention of Obi

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by Antai123(m): 6:44am On Feb 11, 2023
Hahahaha, don't mind that red cap man, I don't know why north can't get good and honest leaders among them?
Naira20:
Low-budget Atiku leleyi o

I thought this honorary PhD holder said he reduced out of school children in kano and he sponsored education of many children outside kano...how come most of your followers are not online?

Asiri ti n tu die die.

It shows the kind of following he commands.Ignorant and largely illiterate people who use their phones as radio.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by Supremos: 6:50am On Feb 11, 2023
The idiot even went to Niger republic yesterday and had a close door meeting with the Incumbent president and former president of Niger Republic to seek for their support to win the election.

He's contesting for KANO STATE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

Later he will start attributing religion and tribe to Obi's campaign, but he's the one playing religious and ethnic card

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by Naira20: 6:52am On Feb 11, 2023
Did you also notice the oversized agbada he wore to Chatham house?
They'd be claiming followers are not on social media but would spend millions on ads online.

Antai123:
Hahahaha, don't mind that red cap man, I don't know why north can't get good and honest leaders among them?
Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by Winnersunited: 7:02am On Feb 11, 2023
Naira20:
Humility isn't easy bro.
Apart from PO's integrity and competence, what I can't compromise in a leader is humility.

In fact, any proud or arrogant leader is a disaster waiting to happen.

A humble ignoramus will ultimately become more knowledgeable than an intelligent but proud person.
You have said it all . Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by tonyson010(m): 7:09am On Feb 11, 2023
Naira20:

I thought this honorary PhD holder said he reduced out of school children in kano and he sponsored education of many children outside kano...how come most of your followers are not online?

Asiri ti n tu die die.

It shows the kind of following he commands.Ignorant and largely illiterate people who use their phones as radio.

let allow him to swim in his fantasy
or delusion.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by gratiaeo(m): 7:11am On Feb 11, 2023
Kwankwaso should conduct his own poll even with his own twitter handle let us see how many vote he can get

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by bishopkay: 7:13am On Feb 11, 2023
Kyase:

If kwankwanso had someone like wike or fayemi as running mate
Forget it, he will win
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Jokes! What followership does Wike command in the South? Who's Wike? You think it's by holding press conferences and insulting people upandan that makes one a leader?
SS/SE follow "charismatic" leaders and Wike isn't one.

Southerners especially SE SS are not people you tell jump and they jump oh. I assure you that even if Wike had gotten PDP ticket, he'd have lost the elections fantastically. BAT would have won by 12 noon. Personally I would not even go out to vote.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by Kyase(m): 7:15am On Feb 11, 2023
bishopkay:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Jokes! What followership does Wike command in the South? Who's Wike? You think it's by holding press conferences and insulting people upandan that makes one a leader?
SS/SE follow "charismatic" leaders and Wike isn't one.

Southerners especially SE SS are not people you tell jump and they jump oh. I assure you that even if Wike had gotten PDP ticket, he'd have lost the elections fantastically. BAT would have won by 12 noon. Personally I would not even go out to vote.

AttachΓ© by force.
Which one be SS SE
All these ipob with inferiority complex sef, must you attach yourself to feel relevant?
Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by bishopkay: 7:17am On Feb 11, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki... Wike that can't even successfully lead the G-5?

Wike only rode on the support of OBIdients but began to wane when news about his support for Tinubu emerged.

Wike is nothing without the OBIdients and you'll see what'd happen to him if he dares become overt with his support for Tinubu.

Who is Fayemi?
You think we are talking about governors' forum?
Lol abeg tell am oh. He thinks presidency is about building flyovers? Ask Wike policies on youth employment he enacted or poverty alleviation schemes he sponsored. He's by far better than my useless governor Okowa though but presidency is not for him.

We do not need another president who thinks when he borrows money to build rail tracks, it instantly translates to food for the citizens. Or when they pay people 10k in the market, they suddenly become millionaires.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by bishopkay: 7:19am On Feb 11, 2023
oyatz:

if you understand 10% of what Kwankwanso knowns about Nigerian politics, you won't be in this your condition by now.
Okay make e carry the understanding come win elections.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by bishopkay: 7:25am On Feb 11, 2023
Kyase:

AttachΓ© by force.
Which one be SS SE
All these ipob with inferiority complex sef, must you attach yourself to feel relevant?
Don't be stupid ogΓ‘. It's too early in the day to begin this tribalism nonsense y'all do on NL. I'm not even Igbo, so before you begin all your IPOB generational foolishness and madness, get that into your empty head.

I'm a thorough bred Urhobo man from Ughelli North LGA (Delta Central Senatorial zone) of Delta state. Don't be running mad on my mentions. Take your IPOB rubbish very far from here.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by Kyase(m): 7:29am On Feb 11, 2023
bishopkay:

Don't be stupid ogΓ‘. It's too early in the day to begin this tribalism nonsense y'all do on NL. I'm not even Igbo, so before you begin all your IPOB generational foolishness and madness, get that into your empty head.

I'm a thorough bred Urhobo man from Ughelli North LGA (Delta Central Senatorial zone) of Delta state. Don't be running mad on my mentions. Take your IPOB rubbish very far from here.

Don't be ashamed of your ipob and your tribe

And your brought tribe into this and you want to blame it on me
Funny guys πŸ˜‚
Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by bishopkay: 7:41am On Feb 11, 2023
Kyase:

Don't be ashamed of your ipob and your tribe

And your brought tribe into this and you want to blame it on me
Funny guys πŸ˜‚
When did I ever talk about tribes? I can't even begin my day responding to some pea brained batfool. When you can properly construct grammar, then I may spare you a response. Nonsense!
Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by Solocoin: 7:42am On Feb 11, 2023
This man supposed to add ObiDatti poster for his campaign poster so that people will know him. He's always want to use Obi name and trend πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by Supremos: 7:43am On Feb 11, 2023
Kyase:

AttachΓ© by force.
Which one be SS SE
So everyone is now IPOB
Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by Supremos: 7:44am On Feb 11, 2023
Solocoin:
This man supposed to add ObiDatti poster for his campaign poster so that people will know him. He's always want to use Obi name and trend πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
grin grin grin uppercut
Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by Eriokanmi: 7:45am On Feb 11, 2023
Morphinne:

Dear obidenΕ›e, pls remember to connect that your defunct brain to your hands before answering my question. Thanks for doing that. Now, tell us the qualities that make Peter Obi better than Rabiu Kwankwaso in the areas of 1, personal education (an Indian-trained phd holder to a 3rd class graduate) 2, political achievements (Rabiu’s arrays of infrastructural developments are still standing tall to this day in Kano metropolis) and lastly, street credibility and public acceptance during their tenures as governors of their respective states (Rabiu was never criticized during his time as the governor of Kano and in fact, he was known to be a game changer and a revolutionist just like the likes of Adams Oshiomole of Edo, Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo, Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti, Godswill Akpabio of Awka Ibom and Fashola of Lagos)
On the contrary, in 2011/12, the ibos who were unable to afford 4 thousand naira to travel to the Western regions in search of economic prosperity started crying and wailing under the draconian rulership of obingo when he hiked up varsity fees and refused to pay doctors up to 13 months. The lamentations and sufferings in Anambra got to a point that your helpless father, sisters, brothers and mother back in the village started posting harsh remarks condemning obingo on Facebook, Twitter and on this our beloved Nairaland. Same can’t be said of Alhaji Engr Rabiu Kwankwaso PHD. His people never termed his regime as being draconian or corrupt. Fast forward to 2022, poor-thinking arrogant illiterates like you now want and believe that this noble man would agree to be deputized by this same Obi you all cursed and rubbished back in 2011. The same man y’all called an accidental governor who wouldn’t have strayed into the governorship seat if Chris Ngige was never impeached grin
My friend, you dey mad well well and sadly, you have no one to tell you grin
After reading your first paragraph and saw the insults...I chose not to read the rest
No offence please. I don't respond to insulting comments. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by RexTramadol1: 7:46am On Feb 11, 2023
Everything about that guy na 419
Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by IgOga(m): 7:47am On Feb 11, 2023
In 2 weeks time everybody go rest.....

Remember only those with real pvc will vote and determine the next president.

If you want to destroy your life for a politician that will decamp to APC in 2024 you may show up with fake pvc as advised by Obituarists on twitter.....na only you go serve your prison sentence
Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by Diligence: 7:54am On Feb 11, 2023
So far, we are satisfied with responses we HV read so far. Kwankwaso has BN permanently put in his place - oblivion!

Obi-dients: it's two weeks to elections...no dulling...back to back...

EnofIsEnof
Take Back Your Country
ObiDatti 2023
ItIsNowOrNever
RescueNigeriaBeforeIt'sTooLate

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by bishopkay: 7:57am On Feb 11, 2023
Eriokanmi:
After reading your first paragraph and saw the insults...I chose not to read the rest
No offence please. I don't respond to insulting comments. Thanks
He couldn't even properly paragraph the gibberish he wrote. Like you, I also didn't bother. It goes to tell the quality of people who follow that bola guy.
Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by Kunite2023: 8:31am On Feb 11, 2023
If 90% of your followers are not on social media, what it means is that you are a sectional leader because it is only in the north that you get that type of statistics. Again, the wonders you said you performed in education, does it not include being current with the trends social media will provide. Kwakwanso is too arrogant and you may ask him what are his set ups that has help alleviate the suffering of masses except relying on government money. I stand to be corrected here.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by casualobserver: 8:33am On Feb 11, 2023
Naira20:

Asiri ti n tu die die.

Kwakwanso has a proper phd in water engineering. The most educated of the top contestants.

He is also very correct.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by StartUpDude: 8:38am On Feb 11, 2023
This man keeps living in denial. WAP☹️..
Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by jamace(m): 8:43am On Feb 11, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls6aXAa2OdY

Says 90% of my followers not on Twitter and social media.

We know that your voters are illiterate ALMIJIRIS. Shame on you, a PhD holder exploiting the uneducated to feather your nest. Allah will disgrace you.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by stuffs2002: 8:45am On Feb 11, 2023
Naira20:

Asiri ti n tu die die.

IPOB and bad belle

1) Someone with a PhD in engineering is honourary abi
2) Northerners (like me) are have real lives outside social media
Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 11, 2023
oyatz:

if you understand 10% of what Kwankwanso knowns about Nigerian politics, you won't be in this your condition by now.

With all his understanding, dollar stuffing governor beat him in his own domain twice not once.

Una to dey hype politicians like social media influencers.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations by RussellRutherfo: 9:05am On Feb 11, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Kwakwanso made the greatest mistake of his life out of ego. OdΔ™nsin ni baba yen shaa. His action during the merger talks was typical of African leaders/politicians. The VP slot would have been a dash. He threw his luck into the abyssal end just like that.

I wish he had learned humility from Biden who was old enough to be Obama's dad but chose to be his running mate. Today, Biden is American president. Kwakwanso is nothing but a bigot.

Not only is he a bigot. He looks like a Islamic jihadist to me too who if he gets into power. Christians will see hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Dr Onaolapo Soleye And Other Ministers Being Sworn-In In 1984 / β€˜civilian JTF’ Demands Monthly Salaries / Modu Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Governor Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.