Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! (48248 Views)

Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA / "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says / Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by Oizee(f): 7:37am On Feb 11, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Florida Road, Durban South Africa! Always read and comprehend.
I don't know why u guys didn't understand him at all, I mean every comments I have seen so far correcting him. He said "everything associating with American", a place was named Florida road in South Africa, is Florida not a state in America?
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by KayCee92(m): 7:40am On Feb 11, 2023
Dave0116:
he was shot at Florida road, why is America always associated with shooting?
may he find peace.

Modified: it turns out all of you quoting me are brain dead, you can’t reason else how can you not understand that I meant he was shot in “Florida Road” in SA…. All of you are like your leaders, you don’t read.

I actually got the comparison though. Many did not read the post hence, their critique. But please o, don't say Nigerian politicians don't read. In fact, they read and know alot. With few exceptions though.

1 Like

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by Oizee(f): 7:43am On Feb 11, 2023
tradepunter:

Mumu man ... Florida road in south Africa

Kia
u guys are so serious about life that u can't comprehend ordinary sarcasm, and u are even calling him mumu. Read his comment again and try to understand it. Didn't you attend literature class at all in junior college.

2 Likes

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by DavidEsq(m): 7:43am On Feb 11, 2023
Apus:
Same AKA whose girlfriend committed suicide?

Guy really got a lot going on in his life.

RIP
Shit started when he was beefing naija artistes and threatening violence against them. Showed he had a lot of darkness in his heart. He was a man who put troubles on his own head

2 Likes

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by DavidEsq(m): 7:44am On Feb 11, 2023
Fedrick100:

This was AKA that was rejoicing when Nigerians are being kill in SA , Life has come so fast on him

I have no Rip to waste
🤝🤝
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by Myself2(m): 7:49am On Feb 11, 2023
PlayerMeji:
I thought one does not need to be politically correct to crack a joke.
I saw the gag in his statement and just wondering how you missed it...

In fact, there are more places called Hollywood in America besides Hollywood, California...

I just hope we can all have fun and not begin to analyze some random joke or statement.

Pay them no mind bro, na either over sabi or under sabi (laziness to really read a comment and decipher what it was truly meant to be) dey worry dem

1 Like

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by Oizee(f): 7:50am On Feb 11, 2023
Dave0116:

Modified: it turns out all of you quoting me are brain dead, you can’t reason else how can you not understand that I meant he was shot in “Florida Road” in SA…. All of you are like your leaders, you don’t read.
they read but lack comprehension.

1 Like

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by JaceBlaze: 7:50am On Feb 11, 2023
Apus:
Same AKA whose girlfriend committed suicide?

Guy really got a lot going on in his life.

RIP

Him getting shot could be connected to that.This whole thing got "payback" written all over it which is really sad (if that's the case) because AKA had nothing to do with that girl dying.She was known to be mentally unstable who was in and out of psychiatric hospital.💔

RIP AKA💔💔
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by Bonab: 7:52am On Feb 11, 2023
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by Sharatan(m): 7:56am On Feb 11, 2023
I have no RIP to waste on South Africans. They are xenophobic, hateful, and envious set of people. They were laughing when a Nigerian was shot a couple of weeks ago.. fvck em🙄

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by JaceBlaze: 7:59am On Feb 11, 2023
hammerT:

THE IDIOT THINK NAIJA MUSIC IS ABOUT CRIME AND VIOLENCE.

OUR MUSIC IS CLASSY, SO ARE OUR MUSICIANS.

DONT FORGET HIS GIRLFRIEND MURDER AND HE TERRORISE HER.

BEEF WITH FELLOW SA RAPPERS.

WAHALA UPON WAHALA

It's always the guy with the least insight on situations that got the loudest voice in the room...like wtf are you talking about?🥴

1 Like

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by SenatePresdo(m): 8:03am On Feb 11, 2023
Dave0116:
may he find peace.

Black man hates correction.

What has America got to do with South African shooting? Ode

3 Likes

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by Skmoda360(m): 8:07am On Feb 11, 2023
Fedrick100:

This was AKA that was rejoicing when Nigerians are being kill in SA , Life has come so fast on him

I have no Rip to waste
Hmmmm!!!
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by Sleektiger: 8:08am On Feb 11, 2023
Wasn't the late girlfriend from Durban Hmm mm... Adding 1 + 1. The answer is right there

2 Likes

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by donprinyo(m): 8:12am On Feb 11, 2023
Always dine with the devils with a long spool.
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by BeanX(m): 8:23am On Feb 11, 2023
Useless south Africans, very lazy and dumb people, they killed lucky dube now this rapper, I hate those sissy bastards and I would love their slave masters to enslave them again 😡😡

5 Likes

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by JaceBlaze: 8:27am On Feb 11, 2023
uwa244:
South Africa is a very rough society to live in.

Yet African immigrants are so addicted to it.
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by steeltrust: 8:32am On Feb 11, 2023
The same AKA who was happy when Nigerians where killed and targeted

Useless set of lazy idiots

That how they killed the legend lucky Dube

I’ve no rip to give

I pray war breaks out in SA and then they will know difference between migration and rejection

Them go collect wotowoto for all the evil they have done to fellow Africans especially Nigerians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by Sweetvie: 8:35am On Feb 11, 2023
Sad cry
Rip AKA
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by uptownemmygee(m): 8:49am On Feb 11, 2023
I thought they've warned him not to set foot on durban soil, him go form nigga nah
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by Achz(m): 9:06am On Feb 11, 2023
Chai....AKA. Ah ah, why waste a talent just like that
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by Nobodysboo(m): 9:13am On Feb 11, 2023
So sad
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by michigang: 9:15am On Feb 11, 2023
ukaface:
Chai! RIP
Make Nasty c just Dey safe o
can you rap?
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by tabaralph: 9:15am On Feb 11, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Damn!!!!

Foolish South Afrcans wasting their talented artists....

That's how they sent Lucky Dube to the great beyond before his time.

Rest peacefully bro.

That lucky Dube own was a mistake of identity, the killers mistook him for a Nigerian club owner In Johannesburg; so they confessed.
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by michigang: 9:17am On Feb 11, 2023
acewines:

He should have said Zimbabwe

Cause dube's father is from Zimbabwe but he was born in ermelo in south Africa
lies. Wikipedia neva said such
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by Skty: 9:40am On Feb 11, 2023
Dave0116:
may he find peace.

Never mind when I first heard the news,I thought it happened in America
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by Skty: 9:43am On Feb 11, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Black man hates correction.

What has America got to do with South African shooting? Ode

Even as the dude modified his comment didn't make sense. Me sef thought it was Florida in America? Must we know all d streets in South Africa...no shame here na
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by Akharmony: 9:43am On Feb 11, 2023
Mo nah deh enjoy una killing spree in south Africa.

1 Like

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by Jeon(f): 9:56am On Feb 11, 2023
😞😞😞
Not again 😿.

3 Likes

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by ukaface(f): 10:00am On Feb 11, 2023
michigang:
can you rap?
no I can’t
But I love listening to rap
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by pacespot(m): 10:04am On Feb 11, 2023
Evil is rampant in today's world. But who am I to judge anybody or anything that happened.

RIP
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by kushme: 10:16am On Feb 11, 2023
updatechange:
Same way they killed Lucky Dube. So sad 😞

I wonder why lowlifes do try to take the lives of people who struggle to be well off for themselves?

No single human is going to live on earth for ever, cos nature will definitely make that not to happen. So, why do some of us wish others early death and cause unnecessary pains for loved ones?

Someone once said that; Tolerance is not a trait of the homo sapiens.

Even these days, neighbours and brothers don't just fight to solve their differences toward peaceful and respectful end. They try to kill each other. Such love for hate.

We see evil every now and then while we continue to ask if killing is a natural part of who we are as homo sapiens?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“no Babe In Her Right Senses Will Get Married To Isreal DMW - Nigerian Lady / Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia / Muyiwa Ademola Acquires A New House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.