Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! (48314 Views)

Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA / "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says / Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by Oizee(f): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
Draei:

Is Florida only in America?
Infact Mexico has more places called Florida than America.
at least u agreed there's Florida in America? That understanding is all u needed to have understood his jokes, just like saying anything associated with Buhari. Buhari is the president but not the only one with that name in our country.
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by IronGalaxy: 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
Kennyswag:
no igbos are the worst.. followed by zulus
You know nothing about Zulu people, stick to your tribal politics and leave us alone
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by Kennyswag: 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
IronGalaxy:
You know nothing about Zulu people, stick to your tribal politics and leave us alone
is it a lie that Zulu's are the second worst tribe in Africa after the igbos of Nigeria?
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by IronGalaxy: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
Kennyswag:
is it a lie that Zulu's are the second worst tribe in Africa after the igbos of Nigeria?
You've never met an actual Zulu person, you've never been to South Africa...whatever you're saying is based on nothing

1 Like

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by Kennyswag: 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
IronGalaxy:
You've never met an actual Zulu person, you've never been to South Africa...whatever you're saying is based on nothing
i have met 10 Zulu's and they were wicked tongue
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by IronGalaxy: 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
Kennyswag:
i have met 10 Zulu's and they were wicked tongue
Ok
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by soilsista(f): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
This one cuts really deep cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by JaceBlaze: 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
IronGalaxy:
It's heartbreaking my man, but it appears there was a motive of sorts

Yeah man,there's got to be more to this.Time will tell.😭😭

1 Like

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by BeanX(m): 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
meobizy:
Settle your beef with fists. Taking a life via bullets is easy. When caught and sent to prison, you have nothing else but fists to use. What then?

R.I.P. Life comes and goes.
See as u dey talk like one better person. 😂😂
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by Edusouls(m): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Oh here we go! Every little thing is a chance to bash SA right? As if your machete wielding cultists don't chop people daily in your country. voetsek man
cursed people with heart of evil and wickedness, people pamper and adore stars and celebrities, only in South Africa that they just wake up and waste their own popular and respected men, how many stars have been killed in Nigeria by Nigerians ? Ur country men are terrible I swear , God forbid bab thing

1 Like

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by Oceanjagaban: 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Did you know him personally?
Yea...he openly supported the brutal killing of innocent Nigerians in South Africa about two years ago

1 Like

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by IronGalaxy: 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
Edusouls:
cursed people with heart of evil and wickedness, people pamper and adore stars and celebrities, only in South Africa that they just wake up and waste their own popular and respected men, how many stars have been killed in Nigeria by Nigerians ? Ur country men are terrible I swear , God forbid bab thing
Just like your skull miners chopping innocent people daily in your country..focus on that and stop the righteous BS
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by IronGalaxy: 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
Oceanjagaban:

Yea...he openly supported the brutal killing of innocent Nigerians in South Africa about two years ago
Directly quote where he did that..a video where he supports killings an article , etc
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by JaceBlaze: 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
Edusouls:

There's no cure for low IQs unfortunately.You could have kept this comment to yourself because using AKA's death to vent out your hate for South Africans is too low even for someone like you.You probably hated him too because of his nationality so why act like you you care?

2 Likes

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by JaceBlaze: 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Oceanjagaban:

Transcripts?🤔🤔🤔

2 Likes

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by Oceanjagaban: 11:48am On Feb 13, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Directly quote where he did that..a video where he supports killings an article , etc
on his Twitter account

1 Like

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by Oceanjagaban: 11:48am On Feb 13, 2023
JaceBlaze:

There's no cure for low IQs unfortunately.You could have kept this comment to yourself because using AKA's death to vent out your hate for South Africans is too low even for someone like you.You probably hated him too because of his nationality so why act like you you care?
you are just a bloody fool

1 Like

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by IronGalaxy: 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Oceanjagaban:
on his Twitter account
Not good enough
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by Sepukku: 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Him getting shot could be connected to that.This whole thing got "payback" written all over it which is really sad (if that's the case) because AKA had nothing to do with that girl dying.She was known to be mentally unstable who was in and out of psychiatric hospital.💔

RIP AKA💔💔

We all know its connected to that. The facts clearly point to it. Th eonly two beefs that result in an assassination attempt are money and women period. AKA was not known to be a gangster nor do we know of any beefs he had with gangs in Durban which leaves the "woman" angle and knowing how Zulu people have been handling squabblings of lately it is likely the hit was ordered by the family.

1 Like

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by JaceBlaze: 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
Oceanjagaban:
you are just a bloody fool

What an intelligent response.😏

2 Likes

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by JaceBlaze: 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sepukku:

We all know its connected to that. The facts clearly point to it. Th eonly two beefs that result in an assassination attempt are money and women period. AKA was not known to be a gangster nor do we know of any beefs he had with gangs in Durban which leaves the "woman" angle and knowing how Zulu people have been handling squabblings of lately it is likely the hit was ordered by the family.

Good for you if you have a definitive answer because I didn't claim to know anything.What I post here is based on nothing but inconclusive hearsays and theories.

I watched that CCTV footage and realised just how amateurish the execution of that "hit" looked.l mean who the fúck takes a headshot at that close range in plain view of cameras📷 and bystanders? Me thinks a rich and well connected man like the girl's father would have hired professional marksmen to do a clean job with little to know evidence that could be retraced back to him...but hey,who knows! Smh 😢

2 Likes

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by Sepukku: 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
JaceBlaze:

I watched that CCTV footage and realised just how amateurish the execution of that "hit" looked.l mean who the fúck takes a headshot at that close range in plain view of cameras📷 and bystanders? Me thinks a rich and well connected man like the girl's father would have hired professional marksmen to do a clean job with little to know evidence that could be retraced back to him...but hey,who knows! Smh 😢

I watched the video several times in slow motion and that was a well-planned and orchestrated hit. The gunshot to the head is indicative of someone who has done this before or has trained to do it. The presence of the second shooter also alludes to the point that they doubled up to make sure he was to be taken out at all costs. The shooter was hooded so regardless of the camera he had concealed his identity. The shots were aimed squarely at AKA, bullets richochet and can hit other bystanders irregardless of the target and in this case we know another person in close proximity to him died as well.

The style of execution screams "vengeance". Unless AKA had serious beef with someone in and around durban's music scene, it continues to point to that family.

Why was he not executed in Joburg which would open the motive to several possibilities and cover the perpertrators tracks much more. It was done in KZN to make a point and that point was loud and clear.
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! by HellraiZA: 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2023
Sepukku:

I watched the video several times in slow motion and that was a well-planned and orchestrated hit. The gunshot to the head is indicative of someone who has done this before or has trained to do it. The presence of the second shooter also alludes to the point that they doubled up to make sure he was to be taken out at all costs. The shooter was hooded so regardless of the camera he had concealed his identity. The shots were aimed squarely at AKA, bullets richochet and can hit other bystanders irregardless of the target and in this case we know another person in close proximity to him died as well.

The style of execution screams "vengeance". Unless AKA had serious beef with someone in and around durban's music scene, it continues to point to that family.

Why was he not executed in Joburg which would open the motive to several possibilities and cover the perpertrators tracks much more. It was done in KZN to make a point and that point was loud and clear.

Valid points...

I think he wasn't in much danger for as long as he stayed away from KZN.Apparently AKA was warned not to step foot in Durban as it was marked red zone for him.So whoever masterminded the whole thing probably took AKA's trip to KZN as a sign of extreme arrogance.

Eyebrows are also raised on his friends who went there with him & the organiser of the gig.This thing plays out like that time Puffy sent Biggy to California after 2Pac's death even when danger was very eminent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans / Toolz Stuns As Susan Younis Bridesmaid (photos) / meth: Ugezu J Ugezu Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.