Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

How To Identify, Spot Fake Redesigned Naira Notes - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Identify, Spot Fake Redesigned Naira Notes (20144 Views)

14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) / See Redesigned Naira Notes 24 Hours After Release (Pics) / Compare Redesigned 100 Dollar With Our Redesigned Naira Notes (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify, Spot Fake Redesigned Naira Notes by Delaw135: 6:42am On Feb 11, 2023
Grammar wey I no understand

1 Like

Re: How To Identify, Spot Fake Redesigned Naira Notes by guru90: 6:42am On Feb 11, 2023
Activation of Hunger don starts......

Because No new notes in circulation....
Re: How To Identify, Spot Fake Redesigned Naira Notes by Kelvin3476: 6:44am On Feb 11, 2023
WHAT ABOUT THAT OUR 10NAIRA 200 ?

WE SHOULD ALLOW THE FAKE AND ORIGINAL TO COEXIST TOGETHER ABI ? SINCE U NO MENTION ANYTHNG ABOUT THE LEGEND.

1 NAIRA NOTE ISN'T AS SCARCE AS THE 200 NAIRA. MAKE THEM KUKU RETIRE THAT 200
Re: How To Identify, Spot Fake Redesigned Naira Notes by Pierocash(m): 6:46am On Feb 11, 2023
Ok noted
Re: How To Identify, Spot Fake Redesigned Naira Notes by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 11, 2023
eazy07:
Too much grammar... I am not understanding
that's the problem with we Nigerians.. even BBC can explain those rubbish up their in clear language... we think big grammars means effective communication..
Re: How To Identify, Spot Fake Redesigned Naira Notes by Bahamas95(m): 6:53am On Feb 11, 2023
The only tip that caught my attention in the article is that mercury bulb. It would be very useful if the money is arranged in bundles........I can easily identify a counterfeit by merely seeing or touching it. People fall victims because they ain't observant enough or always in a hurry to accept cash.
Re: How To Identify, Spot Fake Redesigned Naira Notes by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 11, 2023
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/how-to-identify-spot-fake-redesigned-naira-notes/

Too much grammar to coverup a bad job done after spending million of dollars to print new naira.

The week the money was released a lot of Nigerians who collected the money from banks and ATMs have noticed several bad money and complained.

Each time a Nollywood Actor / Actress or an activist observed abnormalities on an issue, the next thing is to push out a face saving article to coverup.
Re: How To Identify, Spot Fake Redesigned Naira Notes by benqo01(m): 7:07am On Feb 11, 2023
LOL THIS ONE JUST DEY WASTE SPACE OP LEAVE ALL THIS HUNGER DEY LAND
Re: How To Identify, Spot Fake Redesigned Naira Notes by Justiceleague1: 7:07am On Feb 11, 2023
thechameleon ivartheMENTAL:
please we,as in,me and my fellow coneheaded structured wickedfacts need one of those highly intelligent Igbos to interpret for us highly sophisticated maarrraansgrin
Re: How To Identify, Spot Fake Redesigned Naira Notes by aksule(m): 7:21am On Feb 11, 2023
The authorities concerned should focus their search lights to the directions from where to start from based on their experiences and opinions to curtail if not to eliminate completely this ugly trend.
Re: How To Identify, Spot Fake Redesigned Naira Notes by Dhury: 7:23am On Feb 11, 2023
Op use the same grammar Nigerian politicians used scammed Nigerian masses
Re: How To Identify, Spot Fake Redesigned Naira Notes by MrBroke(m): 7:26am On Feb 11, 2023
If you can't identify a fake note then it's nobody's fault but your Ignorance at play. There's no difference between the old and new notes just color so all of you saying the new notes looks fake are not used to change and spitting gibberish. Counterfeit way dey very fake from original both old and new notes, you guys are the problem of Nigeria
Re: How To Identify, Spot Fake Redesigned Naira Notes by Ken4Christ: 7:50am On Feb 11, 2023
This is the worst printed quality of note so far in Nigeria and even in the world. Emefiele should please resign or be sacked.

What is there to identify when it is already looking fake. What a shame. I can't believe this is happening in Nigeria.
Re: How To Identify, Spot Fake Redesigned Naira Notes by bbbabes(f): 7:54am On Feb 11, 2023
You Won't Believe What Happened After I Pretended To Be Stranded In Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQKf3xYtY7A
Re: How To Identify, Spot Fake Redesigned Naira Notes by Psoul(m): 7:57am On Feb 11, 2023
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/how-to-identify-spot-fake-redesigned-naira-notes/

One more way to identify real N1000 note.

Hold the Note up directly to light, look at the symbol I marked with red.
You will see that the symbol will form opposite of itself.
Those two up and down thick coloured angles will become plain while the two right and left plain angles will become thick coloured.

See image below.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify, Spot Fake Redesigned Naira Notes by Elderustin: 7:58am On Feb 11, 2023
Steve0979:
Ow can my mother in d village comprehend dis big big grammar na?

Just tell Grandma to put a tip of it in a triangular form in the water if is paper it will melt within a few seconds
Re: How To Identify, Spot Fake Redesigned Naira Notes by Passionate1(m): 8:48am On Feb 11, 2023
D New Naira notes and Nigerian leaders have something in common; Dem no get quality. .
Re: How To Identify, Spot Fake Redesigned Naira Notes by panpan(m): 9:11am On Feb 11, 2023
Usually, we do not bother with all these details.
In our daily transactions, many of us simply take money from others and put it into our pockets, wallets or handbags.

The most practical method of detecting fake currency is to feel it; and in case it doesn't feel right, check the ribbon/thread.
Re: How To Identify, Spot Fake Redesigned Naira Notes by Chasito(m): 9:26am On Feb 11, 2023
I still prefer the old notes.
Re: How To Identify, Spot Fake Redesigned Naira Notes by Mekas2016(m): 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
Re: How To Identify, Spot Fake Redesigned Naira Notes by zoraro(m): 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
Psoul:

One more way to identify real N1000 note.

Hold the Note up directly to light, look at the symbol I marked with red.
You will see that the symbol will form opposite of itself.
Those two up and down thick coloured angles will become plain while the two right and left plain angles will become thick coloured.

See image below.
If I may use your image, this is a foolproof way to tell a genuine Naira note from 100 to 1000 Naira
When you hold the Note (100,200,500 or 1000 Naira) up behind a light source, even sunlight you will see CBN 100, CBN 200,CBN 500 or CBN 1000 as is marked red in the image which may be anywhere in the area out-lined green in the image
for all smaller notes (5,10,20 or 50 Naira) the word CBN only will be seen.
This method is 100% accurate, fake Notes will not have this at all.This applies to all Naira Notes, Old or New.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fraudsters Dupe Politician's Wife Of $18,000 In Abuja / Virtual Assistance Can Create Job Opportunity For Nigerian Youths / ExxonMobil Nigeria Renews OMLs Leases For A 20–Year Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.