Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

The Text A Nairalander Got And The Reply He Gave - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Text A Nairalander Got And The Reply He Gave (356 Views)

Buhari Disables The Reply Button After Millions Report His Genocide Tweets / See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them / Rafiu Ibrahim Exposes El-Rufai: "The Text Message He Sent To Saraki" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Text A Nairalander Got And The Reply He Gave by chemberlin(m): 5:41am On Feb 11, 2023
Here they go again and what you should reply. lol

Re: The Text A Nairalander Got And The Reply He Gave by Asgard13: 5:47am On Feb 11, 2023
Is this the new blackmail format? I don’t understand the pin code .. na “ amount “ be that? Or wetin you reason?
Re: The Text A Nairalander Got And The Reply He Gave by Bluntguy: 6:01am On Feb 11, 2023
Gazelle gargarga own na 10k. grin Na their vote buying format be that. Emefiele don do them shege.
Peter Obi na my president you be, me I want better tomorrow, me no want olodo o ...

1 Like

Re: The Text A Nairalander Got And The Reply He Gave by Amuluonyenaego: 6:29am On Feb 11, 2023
If u are APC or PDP don’t just joke with any Obidient, those guys no get joy oo, have u not seen what they did to one PDP man in nsukka just because he toured their poster.

1 Like

Re: The Text A Nairalander Got And The Reply He Gave by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:44am On Feb 11, 2023
Amuluonyenaego:
If u are APC or PDP don’t just joke with any Obidient, those guys no get joy oo, have u not seen what they did to one PDP man in nsukka just because he toured their poster.
I saw it. Both parties were wrong. But an old man tearing posters deserves what he gets.

I received this PDP message too but knew immediately it was fake. Where will they get 62k to buy each voter. APC are the ones behind the hoax.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Receives The Beating Of His Life For Allegedly Tearing Peter Obi's Poster / 2023: Our South West Structure Intact - LP Accuses APC Of Fake News / How To Report Pos Operators Charging Above N200 – CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.