Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:04 PM

Nigerians Are Enjoying The Naira Scarcity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Enjoying The Naira Scarcity (630 Views)

10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now / Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS. / See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Enjoying The Naira Scarcity by Charleys: 9:20am On Feb 11, 2023
Take your time and go to ATM at night around 11pm to 4am.

You'll notice that people at ATM are always telling jokes and laughing at each other.

Joking at a funeral is never a good idea. It can be very disrespectful to the deceased and their family. It's also not very funny.
This is a funeral and this people were joking because their money is gone.

But Nigerians know their money is gone and they will never see it.
But they keep laughing about it.

You need to come out to see it for yourselves.

I have checked ATM from 12 am to 4am for the past days and I see this trend a lot.

This has made me conclude that Nigerians are all enjoying this game by the FG.

They love it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Enjoying The Naira Scarcity by parkervero(m): 9:23am On Feb 11, 2023
Charleys:
Take your time and go to ATM at night around 11pm to 4pm.

You'll notice that people at ATM are always telling jokes and laughing at each other.

Joking at a funeral is never a good idea. It can be very disrespectful to the deceased and their family. It's also not very funny.

But Nigerians know their money is gone and they will never see it.
But they keep laughing about it.

You need to come out to see it for yourselves.

I have checked ATM from 12 am to 4am for the past days and I see this trend.

This has made me conclude that Nigerians are all enjoying this game by the FG.

They love it.

They love suffering. They will still vote another suffering in cum February 25, 2023
Re: Nigerians Are Enjoying The Naira Scarcity by SHIVA001: 9:23am On Feb 11, 2023
We have to create happiness within ourselves. We can create sadness and worry within ourselves. When the situation of the country is not favourable. We cant give ourselves frustration Abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Enjoying The Naira Scarcity by VinnyBaba: 9:35am On Feb 11, 2023
Yeah, OP.

Most Nigerians have Understood that the Country is Trying to head to the Right Direction.. smiley

Hence, they don't Complain.

Personally, when I withdraw from POS and get charged N500,N2000,etc, I do NOT complain. smiley

Developed Countries such as UK, Germany, France, etc..passed through such stages.

Meanwhile, Nigerians, VOTE FOR PETER OBI, PLZ!🙏🙏🙂
Re: Nigerians Are Enjoying The Naira Scarcity by Chidiemanuel: 9:39am On Feb 11, 2023
"AKA Was Shot 6 times by the Armed Men" - Durban Police Revealed (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPEo58f_DoU
Re: Nigerians Are Enjoying The Naira Scarcity by Charleys: 9:45am On Feb 11, 2023
Chidiemanuel:
"AKA Was Shot 6 times by the Armed Men" - Durban Police Revealed (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPEo58f_DoU

You should be ashamed of yourself. Thinking about AKA when cash no dey your hand. Who AKA help? No one is going to watch your videos cuz of the situation in the country right now

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Enjoying The Naira Scarcity by VinnyBaba: 10:07am On Feb 11, 2023
Charleys:

You should be ashamed of yourself. Thinking about AKA when cash no dey your hand. Who AKA help? No one is going to watch your videos cuz of the situation in the country right now

Him tell you say Cash no him Hand? undecided
Re: Nigerians Are Enjoying The Naira Scarcity by NEUDUDE: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2023
SHIVA001:
We have to create happiness within ourselves. We can create sadness and worry within ourselves. When the situation of the country is not favourable. We cant give ourselves frustration Abeg.

This your logic is exactly the problem. Suffering and smiling mentality.

We have stop being happy and find solutions to our problems. Enough is enough with the make believe happiness. We deserve real happiness as a people

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Enjoying The Naira Scarcity by Charleys: 10:27am On Feb 11, 2023
NEUDUDE:

We have stop being happy and find solutions to our problems. Enough is enough with the make believe happiness. We deserve real happiness as a people

There's no other happiness than telling your oppressors the truth. That we as a people are tired and want out.
Re: Nigerians Are Enjoying The Naira Scarcity by SHIVA001: 10:28am On Feb 11, 2023
If you decide to give your self sadness and depression don't worry Nigerian economy is enough to make you cry and wail all day. But for me and my family I choose happiness because problem no dey finish. You can go and meet buhari and emefiele for office nao and lament bitterly about your problem to them.
Re: Nigerians Are Enjoying The Naira Scarcity by SHIVA001: 10:30am On Feb 11, 2023
NEUDUDE:

If you decide to give your self sadness and depression don't worry Nigerian economy is enough to make you cry and wail all day. But for me and my family I choose happiness because problem no dey finish. You can go and meet buhari and emefiele for office nao and lament bitterly about your problem to them
Re: Nigerians Are Enjoying The Naira Scarcity by JASONjnr(m): 10:35am On Feb 11, 2023
NEUDUDE:

You missed the whole point....

Were you expecting people at the ATM at midnight to be crying?

The policy is to stop vote buying from all the unds that was stacked somewhere and they want to use it to induce people to keep voting for them...

If we can overcome that, and vote credible leaders, we will at the end never worry about sitting at the ATM ever again.

It's very simple for the transition of notes to go smoothly, where the monies gets to the bank and the bank will not circulate it, till it wears off...

But, we want this policy so that we will be able to focus on the 25th of Feb.
Re: Nigerians Are Enjoying The Naira Scarcity by SHIVA001: 10:49am On Feb 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

You missed the whole point....

Were you expecting people at the ATM at midnight to be crying?

The policy is to stop vote buying from all the unds that was stacked somewhere and they want to use it to induce people to keep voting for them...

If we can overcome that, and vote credible leaders, we will at the end never worry about sitting at the ATM ever again.

It's very simple for the transition of notes to go smoothly, where the monies gets to the bank and the bank will not circulate it, till it wears off...

But, we want this policy so that we will be able to focus on the 25th of Feb.

No mind them, even the broke ass people wey no get shishi for account go hide under that shadow and wail all day. At least you fit transfer goods bought. All throughout this period I was on transfer throughout. I make sure I get my groceries at supermarket.
Re: Nigerians Are Enjoying The Naira Scarcity by Charleys: 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
SHIVA001:

No mind them, even the broke ass people wey no get shishi for account go hide under that shadow and wail all day. At least you fit transfer goods bought. All throughout this period I was on transfer throughout. I make sure I get my groceries at supermarket.

Do you know how much the banks are raking in as per charges because of transfer?

If you want to buy soap to wash clothes, should you pay an extra 25 naira because of a 100 naira soap?

Do you even read your bank statement at the end of the month?

(1) (Reply)

How Emefiele Prepared For His 2023 Presidential Ambition (Throwback Photo) / Only This Once: For My Dear Cointry / Enough: Yoruba Must Go Fulani Must Go Igbo Must Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.