Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,630 members, 7,847,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Ukraine Is Using Chemical Weapons To Kill Russian Soldiers - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Is Using Chemical Weapons To Kill Russian Soldiers (473 Views)

US Has Destroyed All Of Its Chemical Weapons - Biden / Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine Is Using Chemical Weapons To Kill Russian Soldiers by rottennaija(m): 8:37am On Feb 11, 2023
Ukraine is using chemical weapons to kill Russian soldiers in breach of the OPCW Chemical Weapons Convention that Ukraine has signed. But the western media is mute about this. War crimes seem to be OK if they are committed in the orbit of US Govt vassals.

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1624234963628605444?t=MjsWwSnw9IdOuZIzsxAiSQ&s=19

1 Share

Re: Ukraine Is Using Chemical Weapons To Kill Russian Soldiers by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:37am On Feb 11, 2023
So be it
Re: Ukraine Is Using Chemical Weapons To Kill Russian Soldiers by rottennaija(m): 8:44am On Feb 11, 2023
Youtube removed the video of Ukraine chemical attack on Russian soldiers

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Is Using Chemical Weapons To Kill Russian Soldiers by godliman: 9:02am On Feb 11, 2023
Lies lies lies
Re: Ukraine Is Using Chemical Weapons To Kill Russian Soldiers by tamdun: 11:57am On Feb 11, 2023
godliman:
Lies lies lies
It's not a lie,I've seen the video
Re: Ukraine Is Using Chemical Weapons To Kill Russian Soldiers by bassdow: 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
tamdun:

It's not a lie,I've seen the video

How do you know it's authentic, and not DOCTORed just like our GANDollar ?
Re: Ukraine Is Using Chemical Weapons To Kill Russian Soldiers by seunny4lif(m): 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
Zelensky has fired Ruslan Dzyuba, deputy commander of the National Guard of Ukraine.

According to Ukrainian media, Dziuba was responsible for logistics.

Arestovich: by the way, I'm a Russian speaking population of Ukraine"
Re: Ukraine Is Using Chemical Weapons To Kill Russian Soldiers by Siwisheswereesh: 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
What are the soldiers doing in Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Is Using Chemical Weapons To Kill Russian Soldiers by Otobong3374(m): 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
grin Nigerians Are Suffering From Meat Grinder Leaders. How Can A President Run A Policy Of Banning Old Notes Without Central Bank Being In A Speed To Circulate New Currency To The Mass? I Can See, There Is An Infection Disturbing Nigerian People In Their Brains. God Bless My Country, America.
Re: Ukraine Is Using Chemical Weapons To Kill Russian Soldiers by Raskimonojendor: 2:22am On Feb 12, 2023
Even though I don't believe this fake news, but what are the Russians doing in Ukraine. They would have to worry about Chemicals being released on them if they stayed at home. It's not too late, they can still return home.

(1) (Reply)

Reflecting On The Death Of Osama Bin Laden: A Decade Later / The Reasons For The Dollar's Move Again On The Black Market In Egypt / America Declares War On The Middle East In Defense Of Israel And Threatens Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.