Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying (13263 Views)

Woman Who Voted 'APC' Cries After She Wasn't Given Money -Sahara Reporters / Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? / Bashir Mohammed, Policeman Who Voted At Kano APC Congress Probed By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by Nwadiuto247: 10:51am On Nov 11, 2019
Those who voted for Buhari buy a bag of rice 10k in every market. All u need to do is to tell the sellers that you voted for Buhari. Those who didn't vote for him are buying at 20k

Prices of things are going up but those who voted Buhari are still buying things at the old prices just by saying that they voted for Buhari

Are we not suffering the same bad economy,?

The point is that we should be careful about those we vote into power

Jonathan messed up. Buhari came and the economy is still biting hard. Though he is gradually trying to put things right now. Let's hope he succeeds.

We should pls vote the right persons in future elections

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by flokii: 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
It's not about Buhari but the rot in the system.

Majority see nothing wrong in importing rice, toothpicks etc. at cheaper prices from other countries because they can afford it, which is very wrong.
All things being equal, we should be self-sufficient by now in rice production and even supply other West African countries to generate revenue. The border closure in a way will send message to those countries dumping their goods in Nigeria.

Nigeria will be great again.

5 Likes

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
When you enter bus, just say "sai bubu", and conductor will call you staff. Tell police "sai bubu" and they will not check your particulars. Write "sai bubu" on your WASC, Neco, Jamb or US Lottery and your score will be high as you fly to US. Just make sure you do no work and sai bubu will next level your lazy ass.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
flokii:
It's not about Buhari but the rot in the system.

Majority see nothing wrong in importing rice, toothpicks etc. at cheaper prices from other countries because they can affort it, which is very wrong.
Funny. We cry, "no work" but pay Chinese to make toothpick for us.

3 Likes

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by 360degreess(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
..Op don't allow hatred consume your life..for the fact that things are hard for you doesn't mean it is for others. I know many people both Buhari's supporters and his haters who have achieved a lot financially during this administration.. Let me tell you the truth, I am a Buhari supporter and I have really achieved a lot during this administration. God is my witness..

3 Likes

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by helinues: 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
And Buhari na the seller Wey dey increase the price anyhow they want?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by digitaltrades: 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nwadiuto247:
Those who voted for Buhari buy a bag of rice 10k in every market. All u need to do is to tell the sellers that you voted for Buhari. Those who didn't vote for him are buying at 20k

Prices of things are going up but those who voted Buhari are still buying things at the old prices just by saying that they voted for Buhari

Jonathan messed up. Buhari came and the economy is still biting hard. Though he is gradually trying to put things right now. Let's hope he succeeds.

Please kindly mention one postive thing that buhari has done to better the economy

4 Likes

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by Johans1991: 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
The same way those that voted Gej were enjoying. They were driving on the second Niger bridge, if you didn't vote Jonathan you will not see the second Niger bridge.
Those that voted Jonathan were sleeping in mama piss hotel free of charge.
Those that voted Jonathan in the north were not killed by boko haram. All what you need is to identify yourself that you voted Jonathan and boko haram will just shake you and past.

8 Likes

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by neonly: 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
digitaltrades:

Please kindly mention one postive thing that buhari has done to better the economy
Yes rice is now 28K instead if 8K before that a real good achievement

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
digitaltrades:

Buhari made it necessary that before you eat you must work. Before him you just did rankadede and were fed.

It is not Buhari who will better your economy. He never promised to put food in your mouth. This is next level 4+4 when lazy fuqs must starve!

budaatum:

They are not chopping like they used to under GEJ. In GEJ time, I could not get them to come work on my farm because they earned so much more than I could pay doing rankadede to the local politicians. Nowadays, they beg me to give them gari because rankadede doesn't pay anymore and they starve.

budaatum:

21 million loot sharers who have no loot to share are not 21 million jobs lost.

Yelling "rankadede" behind looting pdp politicians was not a job!

budaatum:

You don't quite get it! Of course they don't care about our democracy. Wetin concern dem pass to de carry we money go? Ordinary, my local government in the Orolu Kingdom was clearing 200m Naira monthly allocation at some point. To renovate the library, dem no do, and were begging ordinary me to give them my money instead of spending theirs on the library they were responsible for! But can you say that's what this government has been doing? I can't! When allocation drop to 200k, come see dem de hunger. Na so me I de laff dem! The money no kuku de, so wetin dem wan thief?

Anyone who stops those thieves from stealing we wealth is god for me! Considering how bad we Nigerians have been, Sai Buhari, I beg!
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by coolitempa(f): 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

Senseless post....so if Atiku and GEJ were to be only those that voted should be allowed to benefit
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by Lagbaja01(m): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
Please name 5 good things buhari has done to improve both the lives of a common man and Nigeria economy in general
Nwadiuto247:

5 Likes

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by FakeManna: 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
helinues:
And Buhari na the seller Wey dey increase the price anyhow they want?
[/s]
trash

5 Likes

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by Myde4naija(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

who is the right person in your opinion
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by Greatzeus(m): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
The government should be criticized to keep them on their toes,and opposition should be vibrant so as to give the masses an option.
But when I see certain criticism,I don't take them serious,I don't see them as Patriots with Goodwill towards the nation,why?
Because of their obsession towards a particular leader, fueled by fire of unbridled unprecedented hatred towards another human.
We know they hate the country, they are sad hearing any good news about the progress of the economy,yet they wake up 3am to make a post on Nairaland on how the economy is bad, confused bunch.
Speak for yourself,as for me and my family,I never had it this good,God is my witness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by digitaltrades: 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
budaatum:

Buhari made it necessary that before you eat you must work. Before him you just did rankadede and were fed.

It is not Buhari who will better your economy. He never promised to put food in your mouth. This is next level 4+4 when lazy fuqs must starve!

If you are accustomed to the proper use of the brain, you would have realised that people were working before eating even before buhari became president.

But it looks like you intentionally shut down your brain. If not, you would have realised that the economic difficult brought upon Nigerians by buahri means that people have to work double to achieve the same result. And do you know why? Because your country's currency has become so poor that a bag of rice now costs more than half of minimum wage. Does that ring a bell in your brain?

Oh sorry.... The question should be do you even have adequate mental capacity to process that information?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by digitaltrades: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
budaatum:

And who deceived you that corruption is not going on under buahri? Stop being intentionally stupid; you are disgracing those who wasted their resources to send you to school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
digitaltrades:

And who deceived you that corruption is not going on under buahri? Stop being intentionally stupid; you are disgracing those who wasted their resources to send you to school.
No one said corruption is not going on under Buhari, after all, Buhari is not every Nigerian and I doubt he can stop you being corrupt. Good thing is your corruption is not in ghanamustgo bags or stored in your soakaway as we will arrest you if you try it. That's why you are wailing, isn't it?
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Stop lying! Rankadede is not work!

digitaltrades:

If you are accustomed to the proper use of the brain, you would have realised that people were working before eating even before buhari became president.

But it looks like you intentionally shut down your brain. If not, you would have realised that the economic difficult brought upon Nigerians by buahri means that people have to work double to achieve the same result. And do you know why? Because your country's currency has become so poor that a bag of rice now costs more than half of minimum wage. Does that ring a bell in your brain?

Oh sorry.... The question should be do you even have adequate mental capacity to process that information?
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Greatzeus:
The government should be criticized to keep them on their toes,and opposition should be vibrant so as to give the masses an option.
But when I see certain criticism,I don't take them serious,I don't see them as Patriots with Goodwill towards the nation,why?
Because of their obsession towards a particular leader, fueled by fire of unbridled unprecedented hatred towards another human.
We know they hate the country, they are sad hearing any good news about the progress of the economy,yet they wake up 3am to make a post on Nairaland on how the economy is bad, confused bunch.
Speak for yourself,as for me and my family,I never had it this good,God is my witness.
Don't mind the lazy asses. They think bubu will come and put food in their lazy mouths!
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by digitaltrades: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
budaatum:
Stop lying! Rankadede is not work!

Then maybe you want to explain why sinators still Budget 5.5 billion naira for cars under APC.

Or explain how Yusuf buhari got money to buy his power bike

Or explain why ajimobi's wife got mixed up in money laundering.

Stop placing political party above your reasoning. It will make you appear dumb

2 Likes

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
digitaltrades:

Then maybe you want to explain why sinators still Budget 5.5 billion naira for cars under APC.

Or explain how Yusuf buhari got money to buy his power bike

Or explain why ajimobi's wife got mixed up in money laundering.

Stop placing political party above your reasoning. It will make you appear dumb
First, APC is not my party. Sai bubu, but may my former state governor burn in hell, though, unfortunately I'm cursed with him again in my Alimosho Local Government!

But as I've said:
budaatum:

No one said corruption is not going on under Buhari, after all, Buhari is not every Nigerian and I doubt he can stop you being corrupt. Good thing is your corruption is not in ghanamustgo bags or stored in your soakaway as we will arrest you if you try it. That's why you are wailing, isn't it?
As for why senators get paid so much, I'm sure you voted too. If you don't want those who earn so much, perhaps be responsible and elect responsible senators next election.
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by digitaltrades: 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
budaatum:

Are you sure about that?

Can you explain how Air Nigeria logo costs 200 million naira under buhari?

Can you explain how fayemi spent 700 million naira to maintain website at ministry of Mines and Steel development? And this happened under buhari's nose.n

Do you know that fayemi outspent fayose during the last ektiti guber election? Where did fayemi get the money?

Ruminate on that for a while if your reasoning is not beclouded by political stupidity yet.

1 Like

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by digitaltrades: 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
budaatum:

First, APC is not my party. Sai bubu, but may my former state governor burn in hell, though, unfortunately I'm cursed with him again in my Alimosho Local Government!

But as I've said:

As for why senators get paid so much, I'm sure you voted too. If you don't want those who earn so much, perhaps be responsible and elect responsible senators next election.

Corruption under buhari is as bad as corruption under Jonathan. Stop being sentimental.
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by biafranbaby(m): 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ha! cheesy

Any pain for the Zooists is a joy to me.
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
digitaltrades:

Corruption under buhari is as bad as corruption under Jonathan. Stop being sentimental.
The simple fact that we haven't got as much to steal now as there was when crude oil was over $100 a barrel ought to make you think you might be wrong, along with the fact that there's no ghanamustgo bags full of dollars hidden away in soakaways, so provide data for the claim you're making and stop asking me to sentimentally believe you.
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
digitaltrades:

Are you sure about that?

Can you explain how Air Nigeria logo costs 200 million naira under buhari?

Can you explain how fayemi spent 700 million naira to maintain website at ministry of Mines and Steel development? And this happened under buhari's nose.n

Do you know that fayemi outspent fayose during the last ektiti guber election? Where did fayemi get the money?

Ruminate on that for a while if your reasoning is not beclouded by political stupidity yet.
Sorry, but I do not ruminate on unfounded allegations. I prefer spending my ruminations on verifiable facts.
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by digitaltrades: 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
budaatum:

Sorry, but I do not ruminate on unfounded allegations. I prefer spending my ruminations on verifiable facts.

You are despicable, a shame to sensible people.

https://dailypost.ng/2017/11/10/spent-n700m-%E2%80%8Bto-develop-website-%E2%80%8Bfayemi/

Do you call this unverified allegation?

Those who sent you to school wasted their money.

Education is supposed to liberate people from mental slavery and blindness. How come your own education doesn't seem to have liberated you?
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by digitaltrades: 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
budaatum:

The simple fact that we haven't got as much to steal now as there was when crude oil was over $100 a barrel ought to make you think you might be wrong, along with the fact that there's no ghanamustgo bags full of dollars hidden away in soakaways, so provide data for the claim you're making and stop asking me to sentimentally believe you.

Yes, APC doesn't hide money in sockaway; rather, APC hides stolen funds in private buildings.

Can you explain the 13 billion naira hidden away in ikoyi apartment under buhari's nose in 2017?

You are clearly uninformed. Stop talking about things you know little about.
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
digitaltrades:

You are despicable, a shame to sensible people.

https://dailypost.ng/2017/11/10/spent-n700m-%E2%80%8Bto-develop-website-%E2%80%8Bfayemi/

Do you call this unverified allegation?

Those who sent you to school wasted their money.

Education is supposed to liberate people from mental slavery and blindness. How come your own education doesn't seem to have liberated you?
I guess you are not a mining investor performing business processes such as online mining licences and mineral titles applications, online payment of royalties and fees, database for revenue drive and to block revenue leakages. If you were, you would not be here wailing.

Smart people who did go to school don't wail like you are, see. They ensure some of the work creating the website is done by them so they can earn some of the ₦700m, then find ways to utilise the website to generate a regular income for themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu / Otedola Pays AMCON Debt.. / NDDC Probe: NANS, NYCN Tell Akpabio To Step Down For Proper Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.