Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,682 members, 7,840,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Video Of AKA At Wish Restaurant Moments Before He Was Shot And Killed (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of AKA At Wish Restaurant Moments Before He Was Shot And Killed (video) (1124 Views)

Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night / Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm / Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of AKA At Wish Restaurant Moments Before He Was Shot And Killed (video) by officialwdhtv: 10:08am On Feb 11, 2023
Video of South African rapper Kiernan Jarryd Forbes, also known as AKA just moments before he was shot and killed at Wish on Florida restaurant in Durban South Africa shocked cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPcV-h2MxEM

1 Share

Re: Video Of AKA At Wish Restaurant Moments Before He Was Shot And Killed (video) by chan9ja: 10:34am On Feb 11, 2023
Really looked so happy, if only he knew he would die soon cry
Re: Video Of AKA At Wish Restaurant Moments Before He Was Shot And Killed (video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:08am On Feb 11, 2023
So this cute dude just go like that embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Cancelled On Twitter For Performing At APC Lagos Rally (video) / “she Ignored Me Despite Being A Star” – Davido Recounts First Time He Met Chioma / I Love T.i.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.