Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,519 members, 7,861,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

Peter Obi Holds An Interview With New York Times (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Holds An Interview With New York Times (Pics) (621 Views)

Tinubu Fires Shots At Obi, Holds Anambra And Calabar Rally In One Day (Photos) / Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) / Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Holds An Interview With New York Times (Pics) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:29am On Feb 11, 2023
Our Presidential candidate HE Peter Obi did an interview with Ruth Maclean of New York Times in Lagos this morning. Ahead of his Mega rally.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Holds An Interview With New York Times (Pics) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:29am On Feb 11, 2023
Incoming GCFR

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds An Interview With New York Times (Pics) by Massiveglory: 10:31am On Feb 11, 2023
Who GOD don bless no man can curse.
Just humble yourself and join the train before hbp kill u.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds An Interview With New York Times (Pics) by Betanaija42moro: 10:39am On Feb 11, 2023
A New Nigeria is possible.

APC has failed us

Obi is the way forward

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds An Interview With New York Times (Pics) by JASONjnr(m): 10:50am On Feb 11, 2023
How is he doing it without breaking down?

My small, 8-4 job will so exhaust me to stupor....And here's a man, who can withstand all the pressure of leadership...And somebody will come out and be telling me that it is his turn to rule Nigeria....

As if Nigeria was design to accommodate sick old people alone....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds An Interview With New York Times (Pics) by christejames(m): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2023
The world 🗺 is aligning with Nigeria 🇳🇬 already...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds An Interview With New York Times (Pics) by slivertongue: 11:16am On Feb 11, 2023
Obi is truly prepared to be president of NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds An Interview With New York Times (Pics) by slivertongue: 11:17am On Feb 11, 2023
JASONjnr:
How is he doing it without breaking down?

My small, 8-4 job will so exhaust me to stupor....And here's a man, who can withstand all the pressure of leadership...And somebody will come out and be telling me that it is his turn to rule Nigeria....

As if Nigeria was design to accommodate sick old people alone....

He has passion for the greatness of NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds An Interview With New York Times (Pics) by IDeyNL: 11:22am On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu can never try this.

The day he tries this, let him automatically become the president

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds An Interview With New York Times (Pics) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:23am On Feb 11, 2023
Peter Obi to the world

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds An Interview With New York Times (Pics) by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 11, 2023
Naanu master crooner
Re: Peter Obi Holds An Interview With New York Times (Pics) by Novarisammy2: 11:39am On Feb 11, 2023
The appointed time for the liberation of Nigeria has come

Nothing absolutely nothing can stop this new Nigeria that is POssible

(1) (Reply)

2023: We Reject Plans By Northern Elders To Impose A Northerner On Us - Adebanjo / Election Is 3days To Go,when Will Kwankwaso Step Down ? / APC Youth Leader Can't Tell Tinubu's Primary School On Arise TV Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.