Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,262 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Pileherb Customers Feefback - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pileherb Customers Feefback (143 Views)

A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) / Pileherb And What You Need To Know / How My Pileherb Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pileherb Customers Feefback by NJAIL(m): 10:51am On Feb 11, 2023
J mucus after 4 days of taking your PileHerb.

- Mr. Tayo from Abuja

Omo… I wanted to give you my feedback sir. My pains have completely stopped oh.

I didn’t know it can even stop it because I have tried different things from hospital and pharmacies. Keep up the good work sir!

- Mrs. Rose from Lagos

Since I started using it last week Tuesday I can notice the shrinking. This your herb works oh.

The pains have already stopped completely it’s just that the pile comes small. But I am happy it is shrinking and that is the most important thing I want.

- Samson from Enugu

I just want to say thank you!

I have been having this pile since a young age. We have tried many drugs nothing worked.

I was discussing with my friend and she told me she had experienced the same thing and there is a herb she used.

The pain was very uncomfortable, so when she recommended it I got it online, and upon using the medication it worked wonders!

I thank you for this…
- Blessing from Delta

I used to have backache, I was managing it thinking it would go by itself but instead it increase.

As a fashion designer work was very difficult during the period. Sometimes I can’t stand or even sit for a long time.

On one occasion I defecated and I saw blood in it. It was unusual.

So I got PileHerb. Upon using it for two weeks the improvement was massive. In 3rd week I was perfectly fine. This product works!

- Ruth from Lagos

Since i started using it since last week tuesday i can noticed the shirnking. This your herb works oh.

The pains have already stopepd completely its just that the pile comes small. But I am happy it is shrinking and thats the most important thing I want.

- Samson from Enugu

(1) (Reply)

Seaweed Benefits For Skin That You Didn't Know About / Tips For Being A Good Nurse Preceptor / Best Tips And Tricks On How To Loss Weight And Still Look Sexy By These Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.