Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Is It Advisable To Employ A Hausa Muslim As Security Man Because Of Boko Haram? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is It Advisable To Employ A Hausa Muslim As Security Man Because Of Boko Haram? (701 Views)

Learn How To Speak Hausa Here / New Blog By A Hausa/fulani Woman Living In England / Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Employ A Hausa Muslim As Security Man Because Of Boko Haram? by ibis: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2011
Hi all,

I am about to employ a security man to help in my house but after conducting the interview, I actually found myself asking him that I hope he wouldn't book haram anyone. To which he answered " madam if I be member of boko haram I for don dey Abuja by now dey enjoy" lol.

What do you guys think? Is it advisable in this times of religious insecurity? I'm alone with my kids most of the time.

Let's rub minds.
Re: Is It Advisable To Employ A Hausa Muslim As Security Man Because Of Boko Haram? by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 10, 2011
Normally in the north during riots they dont protect their friends from from another part of the country.But that just what i observed from experienc,but maybe some people may have a good experience .
Re: Is It Advisable To Employ A Hausa Muslim As Security Man Because Of Boko Haram? by ibis: 11:36am On Sep 10, 2011
Hello olas2u,

Thanks for your reply. I live in the south port harcourt currently. S
Re: Is It Advisable To Employ A Hausa Muslim As Security Man Because Of Boko Haram? by tpia5: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2011
Watch and pray.

You cant really predict who is or isnt trustworthy. Even someone from your own village isnt a 100% guarantee of safety.
Re: Is It Advisable To Employ A Hausa Muslim As Security Man Because Of Boko Haram? by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2011
make him swear on the quraƔn. that will settle things.
Re: Is It Advisable To Employ A Hausa Muslim As Security Man Because Of Boko Haram? by tashanja(m): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2011
Always trust your instincts, if you don't feel comfortable about him, pls find somebody else.
Personally, I feel you are being unduly concerned, boko harem, in PH targeting only you and your family, haba madam lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen Olamilekan? / Imo Youth Forum Lagos State Chapter / Do You Remember These Fun Childhood Games?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.