Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

What Is The Best Online Resource To Learn Scalable Vector Graphic(svg) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is The Best Online Resource To Learn Scalable Vector Graphic(svg) (283 Views)

Top 5 Website To Access Or Download The Best Online Courses For Free / Remove Background Image On Svg Images / Where Do You Get Your Highly Scalable And Fully Responsive Wordpress Free Themes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Online Resource To Learn Scalable Vector Graphic(svg) by kpakodev: 11:28am On Feb 11, 2023
Hello folks, where do you think is the best online resource to learn SVG, where do you learn from or where are you learning from?
Re: What Is The Best Online Resource To Learn Scalable Vector Graphic(svg) by DissTroy(m): 11:36am On Feb 11, 2023
Do you think it's profitable to even focus on it as an area of expertise? If you can already design, there are a lot of tools to convert PNG files to SVG.

Adobe and PicsArt have online tools to covert your PNG designs to SVG. That's what designers and developers do mostly.
Re: What Is The Best Online Resource To Learn Scalable Vector Graphic(svg) by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
There's an svg course on frontend masters.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Online Resource To Learn Scalable Vector Graphic(svg) by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
DissTroy:
Do you think it's profitable to even focus on it as an area of expertise? If you can already design, there are a lot of tools to convert PNG files to SVG.

Adobe and PicsArt have online tools to covert your PNG designs to SVG. That's what designers and developers do mostly.

Probably wants to work indepth with svgs like creating them from scratch or using them for animations.
Re: What Is The Best Online Resource To Learn Scalable Vector Graphic(svg) by DissTroy(m): 6:07am On Feb 12, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Probably wants to work indepth with svgs like creating them from scratch or using them for animations.

There's GIF to SVG converter. Make the animation in GIF which he could have converted to from any video format then to GIF and SVG.

Maybe it's just me focusing on the major which is development and related areas instead of the minors.
Re: What Is The Best Online Resource To Learn Scalable Vector Graphic(svg) by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:45am On Feb 12, 2023
DissTroy:

There's GIF to SVG converter. Make the animation in GIF which he could have converted to from any video format then to GIF and SVG.

Maybe it's just me focusing on the major which is development and related areas instead of the minors.

Not those type of animations.
Re: What Is The Best Online Resource To Learn Scalable Vector Graphic(svg) by kpakodev: 8:49am On Feb 12, 2023
DissTroy:

I was aware of other graphic format to svg converters
I want to learn how to build them from scratch, i searched online for tutorials most thing i saw was just how to convert photos to svg the only meaning resource i saw were mdn and svg specification and they are overwhelming.
But i have found one that i could learn from👍

(1) (Reply)

Navigating The Complexities Of Netsuite: A Guide To Support Services / PHP, SQL And Ios App Programmer Needed / Kenya's TAWI Wins $100k In 2023 Microsoft Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.