Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) (2317 Views)

Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos / Lagos To Acquire 24% Stake In TBS, Lagos International Trade Fair / Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) by Politics24: 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fclO4GgQd60

1 Like

Re: The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) by yarimo(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hehehe over edited video again including IPOB rallies in it grin grin
Politics24:
The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fclO4GgQd60

2 Likes

Re: The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) by Lagosfinder(m): 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Okay
Re: The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) by SHINJA: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
yarimo:

Always online ...

Go and get a job..

Haba,u no dey tire?

Use Ur data and learn something good online..

Any way, God bless the good people in southwest..

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) by Ashez: 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
Obi wey sabi

3 Likes

Re: The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) by franchasng: 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
cool
Re: The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) by tinsel: 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
Noise makers
Re: The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) by kozmokaz(m): 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
yarimo:

I’m very sure u no watch am

Drop your number mk I do you 2.5g

We spread love not hate

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) by yarimo(m): 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
kozmokaz:

I’m very sure u no watch am

Drop your number mk I do you 2.5g

We spread love not hate
Billionaires and millionaires but online, in reality always looking for bonus data grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) by Jnkay: 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
You see why we call them Urchins! You see why we call urchins tribal bigots and religious fanatics. Same Tinubu went to Anambara state and he was accepted peacefully and no one destroyed his vehicle nor touched him. But Obi went to Lagos and they destroyed his vehicles and his supporters vehicles. Now who are more peaceful and accomodating. We Yorubas or the Igbos? If Igbos retaliate now we will be the first to complain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) by kozmokaz(m): 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
yarimo:
Billionaires and millionaires but online, in reality always looking for bonus data grin grin grin

Oga drop your number make I do you data

I want you to watch the video and other videos to come

3 Likes

Re: The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) by Emychina(m): 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
kozmokaz:

Abeg boss man do me small data. No harm in asking 08161774165

1 Like

Re: The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) by suxkill: 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
kozmokaz:

Bro forget that useless low budget urchin called ( Yarimo)
Na clout chaser

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) by kozmokaz(m): 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
Emychina:
Abeg boss man do me small data. No harm in asking 08161774165
Done

1 Like

Re: The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) by Emychina(m): 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
kozmokaz:

Done
i saw your handwork. May money never lack from your purse in Jesus name. I seriously appreciate it 🙏🙏🙏🙏. Thank you once more

3 Likes

Re: The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) by Adaisback(f): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
Chei ! Happiness is free my people. May urchins not cast their evil eyes on you and may this happiness never depart from you forever, amen cheesy grin
Re: The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) by kozmokaz(m): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
Emychina:
i saw your handwork. May money never lack from your purse in Jesus name. I seriously appreciate it 🙏🙏🙏🙏. Thank you once more

Spread love
Not hate

Amen to the prayer

3 Likes

Re: The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) by IduNaOba: 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
kozmokaz:

Spread love
Not hate

Amen to the prayer

Na man you be
Re: The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) by Rexymania(m): 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
Mehn this is crazy 😧
Re: The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) by Britishpea: 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
SHINJA:

Always online ...

Go and get a job..

Haba,u no dey tire?

Use Ur data and learn something good online..

Any way, God bless the good people in southwest..

You registered July last year and you already spent 1 month and many days. And the person you attacked registered in 2016 and had spent 5months and some days.

You are obviously jobless and u live here per se.

You lots keep hailing your Obi campaign in Lagos like say Lagos is your problem. Asiwajus campaign in Anambra is bigger than all your Obi campaigns in all SE. asiwajus campaign in Lagos is second to none. You can’t match the half. Yet, as usual, you won’t let us rest. Hyping won’t win elections. You will understand in few weeks.

1 Like

Re: The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) by SHINJA: 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
Britishpea:

You registered July last year and you already spent 1 month and many days. And the person you attacked registered in 2016 and had spent 5months and some days.

You are obviously jobless and u live here per se.

You lots keep hailing your Obi campaign in Lagos like say Lagos is your problem. Asiwajus campaign in Anambra is bigger than all your Obi campaigns in all SE. asiwajus campaign in Lagos is second to none. You can’t match the half. Yet, as usual, you won’t let us rest. Hyping won’t win elections. You will understand in few weeks.

Yoruba Muslim....I love Ur sweet tears cool

1 Like

Re: The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) by Novarisammy2: 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
If shame was a person, it will have the same DNA with all those drug damaged hound dogs of the drug lord aka bobo Chicago

A new Nigeria has come
Re: The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) by Gadafii: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
Urchins, e choke Abi e no choke😂🫣😭😭

Tilinbu defeat will start from Lagos, remove violence from this election, tilinbu can not win boudillon avenu😂😂😂
Re: The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
yarimo:

Eeeya...You don't have anything meaningful to say again 🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) by techWriter3: 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
politician wey sabi

Hmmm, Check my profile if you need help with your dissertation, personal statement, statement of purpose, thesis, or assignment.

(1) (Reply)

LP & Obi Presidential Campaign Rally At TBS , Lagos / “peter Obi Remains My President” — Aisha Yesufu Says, Address President Tinubu A / Tinubu Appoints Former Lagos Police Commissioner, Odumosu As EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.