Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally (50187 Views)

Video Of Obidients Marching To Teslim Balogun Stadium For Peter Obi Mega Rally / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) / Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Poshest4: 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Me wey drive pass the convoy na so so old molue I see wey carry obidients banner ona come third mainland bridge snap cars wey dey go on their own tag them obidients lol
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by jasent(m): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
Are you trying to call for a violence between Yorubas and Igbos in Lagos State because of your hatred for Asiwaju?

Hatred for what? Somebody is not fit to rule you're talking about hatred. We say he is too old to be made a president,why don't you understand
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Yankee101: 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
This is why atiku will win
His boy Peter obi us dividing tinubu's votes
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Parachoko: 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
jasent:

Hatred for what? Somebody is not fit to rule you're talking about hatred. We say he is too old to be made a president,why don't you understand
If you have sense, you go see why I quote the guy

I no get time for your foolish talk

If you have a problem an old man is contesting, go to court and stop him from contesting instead of boring me with your meaningless talk
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Ogunleti01: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Shut up your mouth.

Every tribe is heading for the rally.
You dey mind the idiot
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by PStacks(m): 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqzzlNtoLf8

Chants of Obi at Tinubu Rally in Benin
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by onuman: 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ddokie:
If PO wins lagos, as is expected, then the tinubu political dynasty is gone.

I don't see any EDUCATED YORUBA or Lagosian support a senile and evidently sick octogenarian, Bola Tinubu, to become president of Nigeria.
How about investigations
on Tinubu's drug trafficking offenses not yet concluded, because the Manuel Noriega case in Panama and the US may also apply to Tinubu?
Above all, a vote for Tinubu is like a vote for Hashim Shettima, the Boko Haram sympathizer to succeed President Buhari.
Shettima had since declared before the NBA that he will be Commander of the Armed forces of Nigeria if APC wins. In order other words, before the elections prpper, Shettima has already claimed authentic leader of Nigeria if APC wins.
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Segzy19: 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
No one fears Ibo people. We are just keeping watchful eyes on you people because of your antecedents... You guys are full of it... Claiming you own and developed Lagos... You wanna take over Yoruba land... Zik tried it, Ojukwu did the same, now you their children wanna do the same.
You won't succeed....

Peaceful living is possible but not with bad intention of taking over other people's territories...

AmuDimpka:
segun una too get excuse...always ibo this and that

Why una too fear ibo
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Segzy19: 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
No one fears Ibo people. We are just keeping watchful eyes on you people because of your antecedents... You guys are full of it... Claiming you own and developed Lagos... You wanna take over Yoruba land... Zik tried it, Ojukwu did the same, now you their children wanna do the same.
You won't succeed....

Peaceful living is possible but not with bad intention of taking over other people's territories...

AmuDimpka:

Why una too fear ibo

AmuDimpka:

Why una too fear ibo
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by onuman: 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
Segzy19:
You won't succeed....

Lagos is Yoruba land. Igbo people can't claim Lagos. They only invest in Lagos as they refused to abandon Lagos after Akinola Aguda recommended that Lagos cease to be capital city of Nigeria.
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Zico5(m): 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

In this Ikorodu that I'm in, There's Association of Ikorodu Indigenes. That shows you how minor they are.
Meanwhile, my town Okija(not lga) in Anambra has association of indigenes in more than 3 states outside the south east. We even own properties sef that we use as secretariat.

Disregard the low votes turnout in the east. Na for lagos we dey. :-D
Then why don't u vie for governorship and take all house of representatives and senate. Nonsense
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Adaran: 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
I hope that man will not convert Nigeria external reserve into his personal account just the way he did in Anambra when he comes president. I know he can never become Nigeria president
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
Are you trying to call for a violence between Yorubas and Igbos in Lagos State because of your hatred for Asiwaju?

This guy is not Igbo. Don’t play into his gimmicks. It’s actually losers that want Nigeria to go to war. This is because they have failed and want everybody to fail with them
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
Asgard13:

For your mind …

Till i sight MC Olumo or lateef..

Next!
Dirty fool
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Shikini: 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
Great
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
See VITA OVI ASO ROCK FOR
UMUERI BALA BLUE BLU BLU ULABA....LOLLLLLZZZZZZZ

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by liasmiram2567: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Full convoy now !!! Tell Bola Tinubu to send those rats he called thugs again 😁😁😁 Enroute to TBS for the invasion #ObiDattiInLagos.

This is 2pm

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmJo0DmFQAY

Where is the picture the mega rally at TBS/Teslim Balogun Stadium?
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by ufuosman(m): 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
Total shot down
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Asgard13: 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
MyFlair:

Dirty fool

Guess that’s your father’s name
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Asgard13: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Shut up your mouth.

Every tribe is heading for the rally.

You try..
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by cyprex: 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ddokie:
Unprecedented day dreaming
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by omoharry(f): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ddokie:
Nop.. it's only when another party is wins Lagos ..
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Antivirus92(m): 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
TheChameleon:
Wetin Nkechi no go see for brothel. undecided

Wetin Emeka no go see for baby factory.

Wetin Chinedu no go see for Asian jail.

Wetin Peter Obi yansh no go see for Atiku's prick.

Finally... wetin SKULL no go see for Afonja Okoro hand?

shocked

wetin different di.cks no go see for FUNMI'S pu.ssy
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by BenedictAbajue(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
Zico5:

Then why don't u vie for governorship and take all house of representatives and senate. Nonsense
We dont do APShit..And you have to pass through the party process. Even LP isn't fielding an Igbo man for governor. It just isn't done.
A drug addict as president is not also done anywhere.

Simple Logic that urchins dont have.
If you cant back Shettima for president then dont back Tinubu. You never know what the future holds for Tinubu
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by yetunsbay(m): 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Gingerbreadman2:

Oga they say you're on the lower rung of the urchin pyramid.... Rest!!!
Obidients no dey disappoint at all. Always digress from subject matter. Obi can't win...bet with ur life
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Shemadex(m): 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
G00DHardDick:
We give INEC 6am on election day to declare Peter Obi the winner of 2023 election.

we call on president Buhari to place a congratulatory call to Peter Obi by 6:05am.

And we expect urchinsons to jump into lagoon latest by 6:07am
don't worry

Let bet it

Na lagoon una dey go

I don buy drinks I go take that day they watch una dey go lagoon

Because una go get hearts attack
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ddokie:
if he wins let me die instantly
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Ddokie: 7:58am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
if he wins let me die instantly

And die you shall. At least we will have one idiot less in society.

I hate to see people who use words so carelessly. You are cursing yourself over an issue that is not under your control.

Stupidity.
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:04am On Feb 12, 2023
Ddokie:

And die you shall. At least we will have one idiot less in society.

I hate to see people who use words so carelessly. You are cursing yourself over an issue that is not under your control.

Stupidity.
ode I'm telling you that I'm very confident that Pandora is not going to anywhere make I die if he even win any Yoruba state
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by AmuDimpka: 10:21am On Feb 12, 2023
Segzy19:
You won't succeed....

still makes igbo your nightmare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of AIG Abubakar Adamu Mohammed, The New Inspector-general Of Police / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government / They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.