Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally (50252 Views)

Video Of Obidients Marching To Teslim Balogun Stadium For Peter Obi Mega Rally / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) / Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by tungamaje: 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
fixitbyjal:

Which party do you support?
Please help him if you can. Don't raise someone's hope and crash it. Remember you first replied him. A lot of people are passing through untold hardship
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Gingerbreadman2: 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
Amalekki:

See this one o... Obingo must bingonate grin

Yes. We must bingonate to a better Nigeria. We must get rid of the corrupt and tribalistic urchins
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Lionnation: 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
Asgard13:

Na lie

Na igbo man idea

Oya do your worst.
go and posstion you nyash for the fear fear atikulooter
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by porthouse7(f): 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
Asgard13:
I’m happy igbos are making a loud statement in Lagos state..

Omonile, MC Olumo, Urchins , Alayes , and Yoruba media ..Make Una all take note ..

That fight wey Una Dey always provoke with mouth ontop Lagos.. the very day e go happen ..
walahi e no go ever end well

Power to the people
North 2023

Atiku still no get Opposition
this one election ooo, no go mistake am for ethnic conflict, Igbo will never even try am
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by bonnyhope: 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ddokie:
If PO wins lagos, as is expected, then the tinubu political dynasty is gone.

The power that be will not allow that to happen
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by dirolad(m): 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
G00DHardDick:
We give INEC 6am on election day to declare Peter Obi the winner of 2023 election.

we call on president Buhari to place a congratulatory call to Peter Obi by 6:05am.

And we expect urchinsons to jump into lagoon latest by 6:07am
grin grin
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Asgard13: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lionnation:
go and posstion you nyash for the fear fear atikulooter

Better than Ogboni..

This one just eco Obi careless
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by porthouse7(f): 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
yetunsbay:
oya make we bet. Obi can't win
even 3rd he won't get
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by MANNABQHOTGRILL: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
TheChameleon:
Wetin Nkechi no go see for brothel. undecided

Wetin Emeka no go see for baby factory.

Wetin Chinedu no go see for Asian jail.

Wetin Peter Obi yansh no go see for Atiku's prick.

Finally... wetin SKULL no go see for Afonja Okoro hand?

shocked

Living out your name ,grow up, deception will destroy you
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by JASONjnr(m): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Shut up your mouth.
Every tribe is heading for the rally.

lol...🤣🤣🤣
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Asgard13: 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
porthouse7:
this one election ooo, no go mistake am for ethnic conflict, Igbo will never even try am

Wake up
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by jaxxy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
TheChameleon:
Wetin Nkechi no go see for brothel. undecided

Wetin Emeka no go see for baby factory.

Wetin Chinedu no go see for Asian jail.

Wetin Peter Obi yansh no go see for Atiku's prick.

Finally... wetin SKULL no go see for Afonja Okoro hand?

shocked

Pa Adebanjo is coming. oya cry more
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by MANNABQHOTGRILL: 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
Quelme:
Canopy convoy...

Just a few miscreant causing traffic here and there.

Go take sniper, it will end your misery
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by amuwo1980: 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
Asgard13:

You’re a kid.

That’s all
That’s all ? You are ringing hollow , instead of atiku let Tinubu win if Obi don’t get it , a fulani after another hideous jiahdist, brain dead u
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Putinofrussia: 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
Asgard13:
I’m happy igbos are making a loud statement in Lagos state..

Omonile, MC Olumo, Urchins , Alayes , and Yoruba media ..Make Una all take note ..

That fight wey Una Dey always provoke with mouth ontop Lagos.. the very day e go happen ..
walahi e no go ever end well

Power to the people
North 2023

Atiku still no get Opposition
Deportation dey hungry you,abi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by AFONJACOW(m): 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
If INEC didn't pronounce ObiDatti the winner of 2023 Nigeria presidential election before 6am 26th of February 2023 we will take over all the radio stations in Nigeria and announce state of emergency, and form our own government which UN and international communities will Acknowledge

100 million Nigerians are on rescue mission
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by MANNABQHOTGRILL: 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
truthfinder319:
Distant 4th. Gathering ipob in Lagos. Go to Anambra and campaign on Monday

Skull Miners Republic
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by 1Dray(m): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
Are you trying to call for a violence between Yorubas and Igbos in Lagos State because of your hatred for Asiwaju?

Stop trying to drag Igbos into his post, he's a pained Atikulooter that wants to join issues between Igbos and Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by victorsola: 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ddokie:
which is impossible. Na Igbo boys wey come lagos or in lagos presently.
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by UncommonLogic: 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
kozmokaz:
Shut down Lagos 😆
Shut down Lagos? Yeah right. I drove through them about an hour ago.
All I know is that if it was APC rally, I would have never tried coming to TBS. The traffic and number 9f people in thus area would have made it impossible to pass through.
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Asgard13: 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
Putinofrussia:
Deportation dey hungry you,abi cheesy

E no fit happen Walahi
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Lionnation: 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
Asgard13:

Better than Ogboni..

This one just eco Obi careless
ogboni is better than corruption, and stealing.
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by amuwo1980: 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
Asgard13:

Yea yea.. bro

On this I agree fully with you

Although me just Dey catch my cruise.. yea.
Jiahdist you are going down
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Asgard13: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
amuwo1980:

That’s all ? You are ringing hollow , instead of atiku let Tinubu win if Obi don’t get it , a fulani after another hideous jiahdist, brain dead u

North east never rule and it’s our turn

North will do Justice to that

South east should go and knee before Tinubu and beg him to step down for them

No Dey decieve your self with Fulani another Fulani

I said you be kid
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by RealityGod: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Shut up your mouth.

Every tribe is heading for the rally.

God bless you sir. All tribe oh
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Ofemmanu1: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ddokie:

Fopdoodle!
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by candygist: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ddokie:

IF PDP couldn't win Lagos State when they were inform. Who is LP and peter obi ? Una mind go come down after election.
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by fixitbyjal(m): 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
tungamaje:

Please help him if you can. Don't raise someone's hope and crash it. Remember you first replied him. A lot of people are passing through untold hardship

I can only help batified people only
If you're Obidient
Obi supporters im sorry
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Asgard13: 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lionnation:
ogboni is better than corruption, and stealing.
Vote Obi na still you wake for coven your eyes go clear
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by amuwo1980: 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
Asgard13:

North east never rule and it’s our turn

North will do Justice to that

South east should go and knee before Tinubu and beg him to step down for them

No Dey decieve your self with Fulani another Fulani

I said you be kid
Even the little sympathies one have for mikano the thief have evaporated because of people like u , you came to plunder like ur kit and kin , you are not only infantile you are sick , help ur self , you are scared of an honest day work , no way you better go acquire skills and get ready for a Nigeria that merits count , PDP with atiku is finished
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by tungamaje: 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
fixitbyjal:

I can only help batified people only
If you're Obidient
Obi supporters im sorry
But the man is Yoruba
Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by kozmokaz(m): 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
UncommonLogic:

Shut down Lagos? Yeah right. I drove through them about an hour ago.
All I know is that if it was APC rally, I would have never tried coming to TBS. The traffic and number 9f people in thus area would have made it impossible to pass through.

Nope bro

We are well organized 👌

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock / Angry Worshippers Attack Saraki, Emir, Ex-minister, Dignitaries / LUTH Doctors Visit MC Oluomo In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.