Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) (32575 Views)

PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) / Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka / APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by salbis(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
A patriotic Nigerian. Well done.
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Enddy50ty(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
Even me too.. but I insisted on promoting and camping for Peter Obi.

#ObiDatti 2023

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by ire803386: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
Guy wan use reverse psychology for atiku

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Naira20: 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
Obi no get urchins... Na Tinubu urchins dey follow
Parachoko:
Obi Urchins will believe this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Parachoko: 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
Naira20:
Obi no get urchins... Na Tinubu urchins dey follow
Stop denying who you are Pandora Urchin
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Franking: 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
Abegi
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by uzernamme(m): 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
angry

Yorubas tribe of fraudsters
Ibos tribe of drug dealers

But when these people see my Bini people they start to talk anyhow as if we damage Nigeria reputation the way they do.

But men I hate yorubas ... I hate theme ith a passion... I will rather live naked and hostage with a band of rabid extremist Fulani herdsmen than live with Yoruba person.

If I had my way give me an ak47 I will go into any Yoruba mall and open fire endlessly reload and open fire repeatedly relaoad and repeat . Ticking off Yoruba Men women and children...

That tribe is satanic and the problem in Nigeria.

Whenever I am home in Bini and see a Yoruba person.. my lord I feel like splitting their skull open with a machete ..

In not a violent person I just hate the Yoruba tribe sooooo much ... They are the evil we have in southern Ñigeria.

They are satanic and evil

Pls kill that monster brewing inside of you. I know we (all tribes) have our gripes but not to the extent of light's out on one's humanity. Easy ko. Take a chill pill. Not all Yorubas are bad. The war btw my tribe and them isn't enough for me to rule them out because ha bu mmadu (they're humans) just like me and are susceptible to lingering concurrent stupidity & frivolities just like me and maybe anyone else.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by salbis(m): 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
festacman:
A very big lie told to either make Atiku drop more money or for clout chasing.

Let's face it. Why should any politician offer this much money and gift to a singer who is not even an active politician with active supporters but just mere fans of his talent.

By the way, the mentioned amount will fetch hundreds of assured votes from remote communities?

Big lie from a bigmouth, period.
How much do you think APC are paying Rara their Hausa musician? You may not understand how these things work in the north, but certainly some people understand.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Kruzxx: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Had to believe but APC too desperate
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Zeezenho: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
angry

But when these people see my Bini people they start to talk anyhow as if we damage Nigeria reputation the way they do.

But men I hate yorubas ... I hate theme ith a passion... I will rather live naked and hostage with a band of rabid extremist Fulani herdsmen than live with Yoruba person.

If I had my way give me an ak47 I will go into any Yoruba mall and open fire endlessly reload and open fire repeatedly relaoad and repeat . Ticking off Yoruba Men women and children...

Whenever I am home in Bini and see a Yoruba person.. my lord I feel like splitting their skull open with a machete ..

In not a violent person I just hate the Yoruba tribe sooooo much ... They are the evil we have in southern Ñigeria.

Bro take it easy Afonjas are not that bad,they are just sleeky snakes learn to leave with them.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Britishpea: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lol. Mumudients will believe this one. You think politicians just dump money on a refuse ground right? What is your influence? How many people can vote through you? Can you give a party 500k valid voters to have commanded 230 million.

230 million for that matter! For even Fayose to see such money from a politician is a big deal.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Popeonah(m): 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
FuckFuckPastor:
He composed the popular anti-APC song – ‘APC Sai Mun Bata Wuta…’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Angku2nRcKQ

https://leadership.ng/i-was-offered-n150m-n80m-car-to-dump-atiku-kannywood-singer/
He should have collected it.. am sure you don't know atiku will also loose

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by warizi: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

You probably have no idea how these things work. Some of these guys have more impact than some politicians you see decamping here and there.

Rarara, a popular Hausa APC musician may do much damage to the party than a laid back governor in the region, putting away money and force.

You are very correct, bro. The guy who said it's a lie is either an APC person who is shying away from the truth or someone that does not know a thing about Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Naira20: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
We are not thieves like Tinubu who steals everything including other people's names.

We are OBIdient not Urchins or BATstards
Parachoko:
Stop denying who you are Pandora Urchin

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by deavicky(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
I'm not an APC or Tinubu fan, bit this his story get k leg.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by easytig(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
Shove your hate up your ass ,you are inconsequential
KingOfTheDamned:
angry

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Enugurangers: 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
FuckFuckPastor:
He composed the popular anti-APC song – ‘APC Sai Mun Bata Wuta…’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Angku2nRcKQ

https://leadership.ng/i-was-offered-n150m-n80m-car-to-dump-atiku-kannywood-singer/
And got paid for it.

No difference between Atiku and Tinubu. Atiku paid him first so he could not renegade on his earlier contract.

He should go and meet portable for lessons on how to sign contract with politicians.
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by baralatie(m): 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
The way u pipu are calling money
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by EMMYLODE: 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
festacman:

Let's face it. Why should any politician offer this much money and gift to a singer who is not even an active politician with active supporters but just mere fans of his talent.

By the way, the mentioned amount will fetch hundreds of assured votes from remote communities?

And you can see the responses as if they were there. This is a very red lie.
I was offered 700m by Atiku but how can I support a special purpose vehicle fraudster who is out to sell Nigeria
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by kiddkash(m): 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
angry

Brother be calming down.

It is part of life

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Parachoko: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
Naira20:
We are not thieves like Tinubu who steals everything including other people's names.

We are OBIdient not Urchins or BATstards
The Joke is on you urchin

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by seguno2: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
festacman:

The big liar is you with your fake rationalisations as you labour in vain to confuse yourself.

Gossipninja:
The convener of the group "OurMumuDonDo",
Charlyboy have indicted Adeyanju Deji, claiming Deji wanted part of the 9-figures Festus Keyamo paid him.

In an interview with RootsTv, Charles Chukwuemeka Oputa ‘Charly Boy, narrated the agreement he had before he was paid heavily and how Deji Adeyanju tried playing a sharp guy on him.

This came hours after an audio recording went viral which suggested that Charly Boy acknowledged that he did collect money from Festus Keyamo, spokesperson of President Muhammadu Buhari Presidential Campaign Organisation in the 2019 presidential election.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/charly-boy-indicts-deji-claims-he-wanted-a-share-of-the-9-figures/

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by EngrOloye: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hausas are deceiving Tinubu and his gang. Watch what is going to happen. Few days to the election. TINUBU will b dump like a dustbin. Mark my word.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by easytig(m): 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
See wetin desperation don cause,no be say victory sure for Tinubu sef, dashing millions and billions untop yeye life ambition,this mumu sef no wise,money wey he go collect clean mouth,mumu dey form loyalty to atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Enemyofpeace: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
Me I go collect o. Call me whatever you want to call me, I go collect anything collectable
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Lilimax(f): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
ChangetheChange:
Tinubu the ATM machine of the Northerners
They will milk him raw and he will still fail at the end of the day. Heart attack!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Mmuussttii: 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
angry

You don chop since morning cos I just dey feel say na hunger no let you think straight.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by seguno2: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

You probably have no idea how these things work. Some of these guys have more impact than some politicians you see decamping here and there.

Rarara, a popular Hausa APC musician may do much damage to the party than a laid back governor in the region, putting away money and force.

He may know, but labouring in vain to confuse those who don’t know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Oddfinder002: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
festacman:

I'm surprised you didn't tag him ipob.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Lilimax(f): 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
EngrOloye:
Hausas are deceiving Tinubu and his gang. Watch what is going to happen. Few days to the election. TINUBU will b dump like a dustbin. Mark my word.
it has started and he knows it little wonder he ahs been running from pillar to post for endorsement from Northerners. Sultan of Sokoto refused to endorse him even in the presence of Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS / Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days / Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.