Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) (32053 Views)

PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) / Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka / APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Yorubalandlord(m): 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
angry

Yorubas tribe of fraudsters
Ibos tribe of drug dealers

But when these people see my Bini people they start to talk anyhow as if we damage Nigeria reputation the way they do.

But men I hate yorubas ... I hate them with a passion... I will rather live naked and hostage with a band of rabid extremist Fulani herdsmen than live with Yoruba person.

If I had my way give me an ak47 I will go into any Yoruba mall and open fire endlessly reload and open fire repeatedly relaoad and repeat . Ticking off Yoruba Men women and children...

That tribe is satanic and the problem in Nigeria.

Whenever I am home in Bini and see a Yoruba person.. my lord I feel like splitting their skull open with a machete ..

In not a violent person I just hate the Yoruba tribe sooooo much ... They are the evil we have in southern Ñigeria.

They are satanic and evil
With all due respect sir, you are stupid.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by sapele914(m): 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki...Just that we don't believe you.

Anyone with a conscience would reject Atiku+Tinubu
Ipobian Hypocrite keep your advice to your lonesome.

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Misterone: 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
FuckFuckPastor:
He composed the popular anti-APC song – ‘APC Sai Mun Bata Wuta…’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Angku2nRcKQ

https://leadership.ng/i-was-offered-n150m-n80m-car-to-dump-atiku-kannywood-singer/
This one just dey hype himself. Tell us who wan give you N150million and N80million car. Rubbish
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by fredoooooo: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
Werey grin
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by easytig(m): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
Which patriotic Nigerian,the mumu and generational poverty is symbiotic.money he will use and liberate his generation from poverty,he is forming loyalty
salbis:
A patriotic Nigerian. Well done.
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Newton2024: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=festacman post=120819439

“How will I support Tinubu who is not healthy and physically fit? Our religion also admonishes us to choose healthy persons as leaders for it is one of the qualities of a good leader,”
Big lie from a bigmouth, period.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Sheggy13(m): 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
angry

But when these people see my Bini people they start to talk anyhow as if we damage Nigeria reputation the way they do.

But men I hate yorubas ... I hate them with a passion... I will rather live naked and hostage with a band of rabid extremist Fulani herdsmen than live with Yoruba person.

If I had my way give me an ak47 I will go into any Yoruba mall and open fire endlessly reload and open fire repeatedly relaoad and repeat . Ticking off Yoruba Men women and children...

Whenever I am home in Bini and see a Yoruba person.. my lord I feel like splitting their skull open with a machete ..

In not a violent person I just hate the Yoruba tribe sooooo much ... They are the evil we have in southern Ñigeria.

Na small remain you go dance enter market so. You only hate and envy that which is better than you. Easy before you shoot up your BP on top people wey no send you. Look at this hate filled psychopath accusing others of hate. How can a sane person make this type of comment - going around shooting people of an ethnic group, bastard.
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by MasterTeeUSA: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
and yet you voted for YarAdua and Buhari...who are you fooling with your dumb ideology. You want a Northerner to take over from a Northerner...we hear you. We pray it never happens. APC - Tinubu is your next President in Jesus name...Amen

FuckFuckPastor:

https://leadership.ng/i-was-offered-n150m-n80m-car-to-dump-atiku-kannywood-singer/
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by ihimiray(m): 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
Big fat lie
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
Na Lamba. He wants Atiku to double the money
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by tellwisdom: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
Offer you 150 million say u get 1million fingers wey u wan take thumb print. Opkoko
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Berezuski: 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
Mugu
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by HNICEARTH: 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
Omoh this guy don miss out. Collect that money from baby pharoah of lagos and still support your candidate. Nothing is cast on stone.
Tinublu thinks he can buy the whole of nigeria
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by gare(f): 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
FuckFuckPastor:

Because you will be the one to write the results
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by blank(f): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Honestly, I would have told my brother to collect and continue with his Atiku campaign. Let them take him to court and show what documents he signed for any contract.
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by DriveByKiller: 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
Funny I just learnt about Kannywood singer today?
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Yankee101: 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hausa singers usually predict how the masses will vote in Northern nigeria
So no you know who will win the north
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by madapcmod: 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lagos is bleeding.

Sanwo Olu is pumping Lagos fund into Baba blublu bulaba wasted effort in futility.

Kai

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Padipadi(m): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
ChangetheChange:
Tinubu the ATM machine of the Northerners
Senseless talk
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Judolisco(m): 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
They gave u old notes dats why
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Padipadi(m): 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
MrEverest:
Tinubu is fast running mad in his fruitless attempt to win NW. The old rogue is emptying loots he accumulated since 1999😂😂

Thank God, he will lose Lagos, lose nationally and still lose the loot he stockpiled over the years😂😂
Mumuboy, that idiot voted for an unhealthy Yaradua and Buhari too. With your campaigns of calumny against Tinubu, you, Atiku, Buhari if guilty or not guilty and other hungry dogs like Dino, Otokpa etc ll wail under hot sun when you realize Tinubu will win.
Whip up sentiments, religious ones, lie about his health, tell he's a looter and so on. God of vindicator ll vindicate Tinubu above all of you.
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
ChangetheChange:

Meanwhile na 30k crew dey run up and down

@Moh247 lhordpsy Abdul05 Throwback TinubuAdvocate Roboto11 Leodeking PandoraObi Batified2023 Biodun556 Freestuffsng grin grin grin
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Shikini: 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
Great
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Josbreed: 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
angry

I'm not a violent person I just hate the Yoruba tribe sooooo much ... They are the evil we have in southern Ñigeria.

Your own too mush.
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by blowjohn(m): 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
Who be ur fan base? Then reach 2 thousand?

When ur not jay z or Kanye.

Gerrourourhea
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Thedon22: 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
Only a fool will believe this!
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by hohafrank(m): 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
Who would have done that if not the thief in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by justmondris: 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
Omo their music video production is 100 years backward.
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by IVORY2009(m): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
ChangetheChange:

Stolen Lagos money shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash In Ebute Metta / Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ / Photos From Ben Murray-Bruce's 60th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.