Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks (10925 Views)

Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi / They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole / ‘we Killed More Than 10 Soldiers’ - Mend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by buzugee(m): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2011
so in 100 years between 1865 and 1965 the klan lynched around 3000 plus blacks. meanwhile between 1960 and now (50 years ), blacks musta killed over 5,000 whites. http://faculty.berea.edu/browners/chesnutt/classroom/lynchings_table_state.html
Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by Rgp92: 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2011
Black have killed more blacks too! We just like to play the blame game tongue
Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by buzugee(m): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2011
Rgp92:

Black have killed more blacks too! We just like to play the blame game tongue
TRU. america is a cesspit of violence. recently (2 days ago) this mexican guy gunned down a bunch of national guards at ihop. then some dude gunned down members of his family. even professors are getting in on the act. this female prof gunned down all her colleagues because they denied her tenure. omar thornton gunned down a bunch of racist whites on his job at hartfield connecticut. this black woman also gunned down a bunch of racists on her job. its a crazy and sick society. dunno how naija folks live there permanently. mind boggling
Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2011
@buzugee,

I fail to connect with the import of this thread.
Are you suggesting any black person who committed murder or manslaughter in the last 50 years was operating as part of some race hate mob?
Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by redsun(m): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2011
America is country where children as young as six are on anti depressant drugs. Something is catastrophically wrong when children are medically depressed,not even children in the horn africa are with all the tormoil.
Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by cap28: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2011
buzugee as we speak NATO is arming and funding a group of racist murderers in libya and they are killing your brothers and rap.ing your sisters in libya - these genocidal scum kill people - open the chest of the victim and take a bite out of the victim's heart!! dont beleive it? check youtube - its all on there!! - these monsters make the nazi SS look like choir boys and yet you are posting this kind of trash on here,how you can make this comparison between black americans and an entire  system of genocidal maniacs is beyond me - have black americans dropped an atomic bomb on any nation, have they used depleted uranium, napalm, white phosphorous and fire bombs on any people? have they used biological weapons on an entire continent of people (africa) in order to wipe out populations, have they used contaminated vaccines to sterilise an entire race of people? (africa) bro please stop this - its just wrong.

by the way have you ever read accounts of how the KKK used to lynch blacks in america - if you have the stomach try and read about how a 16 year old mental deficient black boy was lynched in missipi in the 1920s - they tied him to a post and cut off his hands and then burnt him alive - a 16 year old mental deficient!!!! do you know of any black american who has committed such an atrocity on a white person?
Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by buzugee(m): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2011
eGuerrilla:

@buzugee,

I fail to connect with the import of this thread.
Are you suggesting any black person who committed murder or manslaughter in the last 50 years was operating as part of some race hate mob?

No sir, i aint suggesting nothing. No doubt there will be elements of retribution in some of the cases. The thread is not supposed to have any importance. just throwing out information out there.
Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by buzugee(m): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2011
redsun:

America is country where children as young as six are on anti depressant drugs. Something is catastrophically wrong when children are medically depressed,not even children in the horn africa are with all the tormoil.
the turmoil is all self induced, albeit by the big wigs on top to create an atmosphere of fear and distrust. keep the lower classes busy by fighting amongst each other while they live in their gated communities away from the madness. its all media manipulation of minds. when you are conceived in this chaotic madness, its no wonder you are depressed at the age of six. its a sick society is what it is.
Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by redsun(m): 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2011
There are still lots to learn from africa and i hope africa remain organic for a very long time minus the evil and destructive leaders.
Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by buzugee(m): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2011
cap28:

buzugee as we speak NATO is arming and funding a group of racist murderers in libya and they are killing your brothers and rap.ing your sisters in libya - these genocidal scum kill people - open the chest of the victim and take a bite out of the victim's heart!! dont beleive it? check youtube - its all on there!! - these monsters make the nazi SS look like choir boys and yet you are posting this kind of trash on here,how you can make this comparison between black americans and an entire  system of genocidal maniacs is beyond me - have black americans dropped an atomic bomb on any nation, have they used depleted uranium, napalm, white phosphorous and fire bombs on any people? have they used biological weapons on an entire continent of people (africa) in order to wipe out populations, have they used contaminated vaccines to sterilise an entire race of people? (africa) bro please stop this - its just wrong.

by the way have you ever read accounts of how the KKK used to lynch blacks in america - if you have the stomach try and read about how a 16 year old mental deficient black boy was lynched in missipi in the 1920s - they tied him to a post and cut off his hands and then burnt him alive - a 16 year old mental deficient!!!! do you know of any black american who has committed such an atrocity on a white person?
Bros believe it or not you are taking this argument on a whole other tangent. My intentions were noble. My intentions were to present reinforcement that some of our brothers are fighting back somewhat and they are not lying back and taking it all like victims. now that ought to put fire in the belly of some of the victims out there that they can fight back. so your post is based on you thinking i am castigating the brothers for their deeds. far from it, i aint castigating and i aint supporting but i am cheering them on for fighting back and not playing the victim role like we do in afriKKaz  wink
Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by buzugee(m): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2011
and cap28, on a side note what they did to the mentally deficient kid 'washington' i believe his name was, is that any different from what black africans do to each other ? throw tire around someones neck because they steal tomato and burn them alive ? diabolical people exist in all races. there is evil in this world bruh and it comes in all races. do you know how many white people were lynched in america for trying to protect and fight for the blacks ? close to 1000. lynched and burnt at the stake. my point is, calm down with your rhetoric. its misplaced.
Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by buzugee(m): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2011
redsun:

There are still lots to learn from africa and i hope africa remain organic for a very long time minus the evil and destructive leaders.
well we have prophesy on our side. i think we will make it.
Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by PhysicsQED(m): 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2011
The statistics from the Tuskegee Institute claim that 3,446 blacks were lynched between 1882 and 1968.

They don't state how many of these were by the Ku Klux Klan. There seems to be some sort of misconception in the opening post that all of the lynchings or murders the KKK committed are known or that all lynchings were carried out by the KKK.

They don't state how many lynchings (black or white) took  place from circa 1700 to 1882.

They don't state the entire number of killings of Black Americans that occurred, whether by the Klan or by other racist groups or individuals, from circa 1700 to 1968. They also only list lynchings, not other racist killings. I recall reading about the racially motivated bombing of a church and the death of several little black girls in the 1960s. Stuff like that isn't included. Emmet Till definitely wasn't lynched. So this statistic is narrow if we're just talking blacks Americans being killed prior to the 1970s.

The statistics for something like the number of lynchings aren't infallible anyway. The numbers for either blacks or whites could be higher but undocumented.

Anyway, I don't really see what the relevance is of the numbers of whites killed from Black American crime that thrived under conditions created mostly by (dead) white Americans. What does that have to do with the lynching statistic?
Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by mbatuku1: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2011
Stormfront is still working hard to increase those figures.
Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by ezeagu(m): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2011
Politically correct FAIL.
Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by buzugee(m): 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2011
PhysicsQED:

The statistics from the Tuskegee Institute claim that 3,446 blacks were lynched between 1882 and 1968.

They don't state how many of these were by the Ku Klux Klan. There seems to be some sort of misconception in the opening post that all of the lynchings or murders the KKK committed are known or that all lynchings were carried out by the KKK.

They don't state how many lynchings (black or white) took  place from circa 1700 to 1882.

They don't state the entire number of killings of Black Americans that occurred, whether by the Klan or by other racist groups or individuals, from circa 1700 to 1968. They also only list lynchings, not other racist killings. I recall reading about the racially motivated bombing of a church and the death of several little black girls in the 1960s. Stuff like that isn't included. Emmet Till definitely wasn't lynched. So this statistic is narrow if we're just talking blacks Americans being killed prior to the 1970s.

The statistics for something like the number of lynchings aren't infallible anyway. The numbers for either blacks or whites could be higher but undocumented.

Anyway, I don't really see what the relevance is of the numbers of whites killed from Black American crime that thrived under conditions created mostly by (dead) white Americans. What does that have to do with the lynching statistic?

very ambiguous questions. stop splitting hairs brah grin the point here is whites and blacks in america are at each others throats like cats and dogs and no one is backing down. a clash of the titans is what this is, on the street level, that is
Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by buzugee(m): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2011
mbatuku1:

Stormfront is still working hard to increase those figures.
stormfront these days is a bunch of drunk backwood losers with no clout. only thang they are increasing these days is the consumption of their moonshine.
Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by buzugee(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2011
ezeagu:

Politically correct FAIL.
i do not deal in political correctness. i am a subversive. wink a non-conformist. something like a rebel. without a pause or a cause.
Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by AfroBlue(m): 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2011
Searching through America's past for the last 25 years, collector James Allen uncovered an extraordinary visual legacy: photographs and postcards taken as souvenirs at lynchings throughout America. With essays by Hilton Als, Leon Litwack, Congressman John Lewis and James Allen, these photographs have been published as a book "Without Sanctuary" by Twin Palms Publishers . Features will be added to this site over time and it will evolve into an educational tool. Please be aware before entering the site that much of the material is very disturbing. We welcome your comments and input through the forum section.

Experience the images as a flash movie with narrative comments by James Allen, or as a gallery of photos which will grow to over 100 photos in coming weeks. Participate in a forum about the images, and contact us if you know of other similar postcards and photographs.

http://withoutsanctuary.org/main.html

[img]http://2.bp..com/_SSrRQXGMD8I/SU-_62CR2YI/AAAAAAAAFH0/rqm1nPn0e2A/s400/event_omaha_courthouse_lynching.jpg[/img]

Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by emofine(f): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2011
What is the aim of this thread? . . .and who do people resort to using casualities as a means of scoring points? death shouldn't mean more or less because of the colour of the deceased or indeed the killer. . .

P.S. Oh dear those images are horrendous lipsrsealed
Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by buzugee(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2011
@ afro blue i have seen those pics. thats lynching for ya mate. no different than throwing tire around someones neck and lighting them up naija style.
Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by buzugee(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2011
Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by AfroBlue(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2011
today lynching is done by rap lyrics

Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by buzugee(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2011
Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by buzugee(m): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2011
black men went on a white killing spree in san francisco http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_murders
Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by buzugee(m): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2011
2 good looking brothers who coulda been models or with bright futuress when on white folk killing spree http://www.wichita-massacre.com/
Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by buzugee(m): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2011
dunno how yall live in that country permanently. yall are bravehearts. grin when barrack got in power hate groups numbering 800 plus were formed. shocked tru story
Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by buzugee(m): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2011
jamaican man blast white folks on train http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Ferguson_(mass_murderer) i was in new york when this one happened.
Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by buzugee(m): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2011
Re: Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks by buzugee(m): 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2011
i was in toronto when this one happened. apparently dude was blasting folks and then he runs into a black womans house and she is screaming, and he says 'dont worry i am only killing white people ' http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20000302&slug=4007978

(1) (Reply)

I Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable,who Made That Statement / Photos From The 56th Independence Denominational Service (photos) / Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.