Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,050 members, 7,863,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb (1341 Views)

Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB / Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB / I Want To Save Nigeria - Ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by Mamajama(m): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2007
General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (born August 17, 1941), popularly known as IBB, MARADONA for his dribbling tactics was the Dictator military ruler of Nigeria from August 1985 until his departure from office under heavy popular pressure in 1993, after his annulment of elections held that year which were widely held to have been the freest and fairest in Nigeria's post-independence history.

What can you share with us about IBB please let the list begin. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by Mamajama(m): 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2007
Two of the most dangerous military assassins who served in the fearful days of the late generals Sani Abacha and Ibrahim Babangida may soon be released if President Umaru Yar'Adua listens to the plea of Babangida, who said the suspected officers have served enough time

http://againstbabangida.com/
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by ulehj(m): 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2007
Your campaign against the northern presidents is plain stupidity
if you have the interest of this country you will not be one sided
in all your argument.OBJ started corruption in this country while he was the military
head of state and countinued with his devilish act when he became president,yet
in all your post you exonerate him.
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by Mamajama(m): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2007
uleh_j your whole slowpoke family displayed stupidity and a DONGON yaro animal. Have you ever seen any of my post that said OBJ is a saint? please showed it to me and the world. was IBB not responsible for BRUTAL killing of DELE GIWA< GLORIA OKON and many more?
He even killed his best friend VATSA. so booty scratcher do your home work before you open your none toothe brushing , non deodorant wearing ass.
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by Afam(m): 10:49am On Aug 31, 2007
The case of Vasta is even more disturbing, killing one's friend without any concrete reason.

A generation of friends (the children of both families) may have been effectively turned into enemies by the actions of one man or even one man plus the wife because IBB would not have killed Vasta without Maryam agreeing to it.
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by Mariory(m): 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2007
uleh_j:

Your campaign against the northern presidents is plain stupidity

Since when were IBB and Abacha presidents?
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by Mamajama(m): 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2007
IBB made himself President. I recalled that vividly. Afam thank for that insight. imagine what vatsa kids think of IBB and his family?
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by chidichris(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2007
a tribunal was set up to attend to matter Vasta so the tribunal shld be held responsible not babangida. talking about dele giwa, is it not based on speculations as it is in the case of obj whose administration experience amercan wonders with a lot of political killings top among others remains the death of Bola Ige.
if ibb did wrong as we believe or we think and we are blessed with an administration that is after corrupt officials, how far did they go with IBB?
the obj of our time is qualified to be the worst thing nigeria has ever seen in administration and u mamajama is a core worshiper maybe u do that in ignorance otherwise i will reffer u to ur post where u are rejoicing that obj is out to deal with nigerian press.
i know ur type, ur sins will find u out. those who celebrate the arrest of kalu and a few governors and by the way, are u not the same mamajama who in this forum say thank God the senate committee does not find anything on obj as atiku was indicted. u must be a confussed aboki.
u shld denouce ur past posts especially those that praised obj and then come back with appology as one ur colleagues post that nigerians find it hard to appologise, i know u are one who cannot appologise.
ibb with his powers as a military dictator could be called a saint compared to the use of power by obj as an elected president.
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by Afam(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2007
How someone like chidichris will defend the likes of Kalu and IBB beats my imagination silly.

Sometimes I think this clown is a danger to himself.
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by Mamajama(m): 1:02am On Sep 02, 2007
chidichris let me take you back to history as I can truly conclude that your parents were missing one of the VITAL object at your naming ceremony. They either did not have AROMA SCHNAP or they WERE MISSING KOLA NUT OR salt, and that in essence led you to think like a barricade dog. DO you know who DOMKAT BALI is? he was in charge of the so called tribunal that investigated VATSA and last year he publicly said he strongly believed VATSA was wrongfully killed.
They were only following instruction from higher officer, and who at that time is higher than the chief of army staff? IBB was the man. your analogy of OBJ versus kalu is primitive and warrant no response from me
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2007
General Mamajama versus General Childchris
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by BigB11(m): 2:24am On Sep 03, 2007
The dead heads continue to hold IBB responsible for everything; even if these folks miss their flight from DC to China, I'm 100% sure that they will still point fingers at IBB as the reason why the flight was missed.

Infact, I wouldn't be surprised if mamajama comes out tomorrow and says IBB is responsible for the war in Iraq; this is how dull this guy could be.

Enough is enough; Nigeria will never progress if we continue to cry like pussy cat and use IBB as an excuse for
everything.
Let us get a life and move forward.
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2007
We will never forget those murdered by IBB.
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by chidichris(m): 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2007
afam,
i am not surporting any of those ones rather i am against the act of multiplying corruption in the name of fighting it.
am against the selective justice of the holy one.
ibb as we all know was a corrupt president yet our able crime fighters found nothing incriminating on him.
obj and ribadu in their eight years search found nothing wrong about this man so mamajama and afam tell us who is wrong? is ribadu and obj wrong in their claims or is ibb wrong in his behaviour or am i wrong for been here?
nigeria has come across different president with different bad records yet nigerians were mearnt to believe that the only corrupt president is abacha as was reported by obj and ribadu so since we are not all fools, we know that is absolute bullshit.
about kalu, they started with his airline not he was arrested so what happens to the other govs while not visit them all in the same manner why him always? are we saying here he is the most corrupt of all?
we have states like kano, lagos, rivers, delta etc with high volume of allocations and revenue and their govs are all out there enjoying their wealth and one ribadu is decieving everybody with kalu this, kalu that.
we have federal contracts awarded and paid for yet no attention. people like tony annenih and bode george, chris uba and adedibu are all clean in the eyes of ribadu yet he wants us to believe kalu is a criminal.
ribadu is just a tool, a civilized mustapha in a civilian administration no wonder the senate tried their best to liberate him from obj whom he owe all accountabilities in dealing with his enemies. Bleep them all mother fuckers
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by presido1: 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2007
ibb as we all know was a corrupt president yet our able crime fighters found nothing incriminating on him.
obj and ribadu in their eight years search found nothing wrong about this man so mamajama and afam tell us who is wrong?
is ribadu and obj wrong in their claims or is ibb wrong in his behaviour or am i wrong for been here
?

Afam and mamajama
if the above is true as we all know, why on earth is he(IBB) not in jail if Ribadu and Obj are true fighters of corruption. So my brothers who is foolling who? is it the past corrupt leaders or the present corrupt fighters. This question is begging for ansa.
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by Mamajama(m): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2007
presido1 Muhammad BABANGIDA was invited to answer how he got the money he invested in Global com. Over 20 retired general went to IBBs house to welcome him. what does that tell you. IBB will be nail its just a matter of time.
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by Afam(m): 7:49am On Sep 04, 2007
presido1:

obj and ribadu in their eight years search found nothing wrong about this man so mamajama and afam tell us who is wrong?
is ribadu and obj wrong in their claims or is ibb wrong in his behaviour or am i wrong for been here
?

Afam and mamajama
if the above is true as we all know, why on earth is he(IBB) not in jail if Ribadu and Obj are true fighters of corruption. So my brothers who is foolling who? is it the past corrupt leaders or the present corrupt fighters. This question is begging for ansa.

IBB is not in jail because no court has convicted him yet.
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by presido1: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2007
Afam and Mamajama

Why has no court convicted him? has he been tried before? has he been arrested before? have you ever read in any tabloid that EFCC is looking for him or has arrested him waiting for trial or is he above arrest, is his type of financial crime above the one EFCC can handle?. If non of the above has happened then EFCC is curropt or is formed and run by corrupt individuals and when the citadel of justice is corrupt you and I do not need a furtune teller to tell us what will happen to the body of politice. Oviously it will be completely rotten and collapse and we are not far from it.

If he was invited as stated by mamajama and he did not appear is it not what they call contempt of court in the legal profesion? and that alone is an offence and he is still celebrated in Nigeria of Today where we have fighters of corruption. We need to think twice on who is fooling who.

Is it the corrupt leaders or the corrupt fighters. One of you should ansa me.
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by BigB11(m): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2007
Who is fooling who?
A very good one!

It is what it is; some folks simply love to be bamboozled.
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by Afam(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2007
@Presido1,

Read mamajama's post again, IBB was not invited but his son unless IBB goes by the name Muhammed.
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by BigB11(m): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2007
His son was invited the same way Ehindero was invited.

What is the different between the 2.

MAMAJAMA is one confused individual who has no fact on anything, but loves to uncontrollably run his watery mouth .
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by blkmum700: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2007
which party do you All belong to,PDP,ANPP,AC,IBB,OBJ ?
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by Afam(m): 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2007
rnoacpp
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by chidichris(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2007
afam,
from your theories on corruption, ibb is not corrupt because there is no evidence against him and no court has indicted him. may i ask you, which court indicted abacha, kalu, balogun, alams?
the first was ibb's refusal to appear oputa panel.
mind u, mustapha was in oputa panel to tell nigerians how few generals including ibb picked the utah monkey to be the president so how can he investigate him? is it not the same thing thinking yar adua will probe obj. if obj made the mistake of allowing nigerians to choose their president in the april polls, maybe he and his efcc boss would have been paying back billions at the moment.
in your family when ur father gives money for food and come back home to meet non, what explainations do u give about the money.
nigerians have paid for roads, water supply, electricity, security and other basic armenities of life, yet non was made available in the past eight years.
the constitution gives room for two times of four years each tenure yet the monkey want a third term.
electorial laws give power to the voters to choose their leaders but one man denied all of us.
please afam, what is corruption and which of them is not common with obj's eight years of rulership.
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by Afam(m): 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2007
Your first statement is flat wrong, I don't know how you arrived at such a conclusion and yet you have based your post on this wrong conclusion, I won't be engaging you on this. Stick to facts and stop twisting issues just to make your point.

Again if you really want to be taken seriously, such name calling as regards OBJ being addressed as a monkey by you should stop. Insulting someone that way is very irresponsible and I am surprised you have not realized it yet.
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by JustGood(m): 9:36am On Sep 11, 2007
Badamosi Babangida is the worst thing to have happened to Nigeria. He institutionalised the corrupt practices started during the Shagari era and Nigeria is the worst for it today. As a result of Badamosi's adventure into the Nigerian political scene, Nigeria has been dragged backwards by at least 70 years and I doubt if Nigeria will ever recover from it because almost ever generation is now infected with the corrupt and fraudulent virus spread by Badamosi.
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by Mamajama(m): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2007
presido1 he was indicted by the OPUTA panel but we know he single handedly funded OBJ election, so as a Yoruba adage states, you don't bite the bad that feeds you. IBB is been protected for his generosity free for all liberation of corruption. IBB would have been paraded a a ROUGH that he is like TAFA if he singly handedly stole without sharing to all his entourage and crooks. Why do you think all those bastard want him to contest for the presidency? they have a feeling they can bring the toothless shameless general and maradona us again. Nigerians of today are vigilant and out spoken gone are the days when you can steal from this nation and use military boys to terrorise us.

In any country when you are indicted and refused to show up, you can be subpoena or compel to do so against your will. Question. why dint he showed up at the panel if he was innocent? BIGB1 can you justify why your fat neck dad did not respond?
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by chidichris(m): 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2007
mamajama,
we have an anti-corruption organisations able ones for that matter so if you are sure that ibb is corrupt and you have your evidence as you and afam will ask us if we have evidence why not forward them to efcc because i am well convienced that efcc is not aware of any wrong doing by ibb.
you must remember that among every other past presidents, abacha is the only one decleared corrupt by ur efcc.
in the case of govs, only five or six are decleared corrupt, my brother what are we saying here?
how come non of the ministers have so far been investigated by efcc or does it mean non was corrupt.
when will all these take place?
how come atiku's case was investigated and gazzeted within five days while everyother thing had to wait?
how long time is efcc asking from nigerians?
why and what are the basis for which kalu is of the most importance to nigerians?
what is another name for illegal contracts and illegal sale of government houses that yar adua is revoking of late? if the other name for this is corruption, it means obj is corrupt then if it is not corruption, it means yar adua is wicth hunting those that benefited from those contracts and assests purchase.
we all know the truth and it is only the truth that can set us free.
how come thieves are shouting thieves even when we all know how they all came to power.
Re: Most Celebrated Corrupt And Google Politician In Nigeria Ibb by BigB11(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2007
what is another name for illegal contracts and illegal sale of government houses that yar adua is revoking of late? if the other name for this is corruption, it means obj is corrupt then if it is not corruption, it means yar adua is wicth hunting those that benefited from those contracts and assests purchase.

Infact Ehindero represents one of the entities that benefited from this illegal sale of government houses that took place during OBJ's regime.
The sale has been revoked.

(1) (Reply)

"Daggash: Even The President Can't Redenominate The Naira." / Why Nigeria Will Never Be Great. Vol. I / Is This Mr. President (umar Musa Yardua) ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.