Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

AKA Last Posts On Social Media Before He Was Shot Dead In Durban Last Night(vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AKA Last Posts On Social Media Before He Was Shot Dead In Durban Last Night(vid) (1845 Views)

Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ / How Shina Peller Was Arrested And His Last Posts / Chris Attoh Tweeted About His 'shaky' Marriage After His Wife Was Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AKA Last Posts On Social Media Before He Was Shot Dead In Durban Last Night(vid) by officialwdhtv: 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
AKA last posts on social media before he was shot dead in Durban last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4tCZldvpGE

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CohhwWDpH1e/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AKA Last Posts On Social Media Before He Was Shot Dead In Durban Last Night(vid) by ValCon888: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
Moral of the story:

Keep a low profile.

Not everyone likes you.

Some people may hate you enough to want you six feet under the ground.

6 Likes

Re: AKA Last Posts On Social Media Before He Was Shot Dead In Durban Last Night(vid) by highchief1: 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
ValCon888:
Moral of the story:

Keep a low profile.

Not everyone likes you.

Some people may hate you enough to want you six feet under the ground.
the only social media I am is nairaland.And I’m here because is faceless.Some of my family members know I’m not in Nigeria but the country is unkown.We hide as much as we can.Life is wicked

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AKA Last Posts On Social Media Before He Was Shot Dead In Durban Last Night(vid) by Jakumo(m): 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
highchief1:
the only social media I am is nairaland.And I’m here because is faceless.Some of my family members know I’m not in Nigeria but the country is unkown.We hide as much as we can.Life is wicked

I can recall four different US rappers who gave away their location by boasting online only to pay for that careless disclosure with their lives.

1 Like

Re: AKA Last Posts On Social Media Before He Was Shot Dead In Durban Last Night(vid) by highchief1: 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jakumo:

I can recall four different US rappers who gave away their location by boasting online only to pay for that careless disclosure with their lives.
simple and common wisdom.I’m so cunning that if I’m chilling in Abuja I’ll be posting Lagos.if I’m in Europe I’ll tell u I’m in Uk.Apart from my wife and my mom it’s impossible to know my location.Social media has killed a lot of ppl.90% of my friends and family members find it impossible to reach me.I no want wahala

6 Likes

Re: AKA Last Posts On Social Media Before He Was Shot Dead In Durban Last Night(vid) by faceland: 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
Death by social media.

He is a35 years old father that is posting about himself like a 15 years old school girl.

3 Likes

Re: AKA Last Posts On Social Media Before He Was Shot Dead In Durban Last Night(vid) by DanseMacabre(m): 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
highchief1:
simple and common wisdom.I’m so cunning that if I’m chilling in Abuja I’ll be posting Lagos. if I’m in Europe I’ll tell u I’m in Uk. Apart from my wife and my mom it’s impossible to know my location.Social media has killed a lot of ppl.90% of my friends and family members find it impossible to reach me.I no want wahala

Maybe US, you mean...

2 Likes

Re: AKA Last Posts On Social Media Before He Was Shot Dead In Durban Last Night(vid) by Jakumo(m): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
faceland:
Death by social media.

He is a35 years old father that is posting about himself like a 15 years old school girl.

He behaved like a certified mumu and died a befitting mumu death for the whole honest world to see. Case closed

1 Like

Re: AKA Last Posts On Social Media Before He Was Shot Dead In Durban Last Night(vid) by lildush(m): 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jakumo:

He behaved like a certified mumu and died a befitting mumu death for the whole honest world to see. Case closed
Alot of people don't get it . Dey feel posting pictures and videos online about dem selves brings hype or shows dey are doing well. D truth is dis.. if u do it. Ur giving urself out. People dat wants u dead can cap ur ass easily .. RIP TO AKA

1 Like

Re: AKA Last Posts On Social Media Before He Was Shot Dead In Durban Last Night(vid) by JoeRizzla(m): 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
Fake location matters sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: AKA Last Posts On Social Media Before He Was Shot Dead In Durban Last Night(vid) by We4all: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
Was he killed because he posted his location or because someone wanted him dead?

As a public figure, there was a million other ways he could have been killed even without posting his location. A female American upcoming musician was once shot while performing on stage.

I am curious on why such a public figure was without his security details. Perhaps, the situation could have been averted.

The dude must have stepped on many toes judging by his social media rants. He comes off as someone very proud and arrogant who rubs people in the wrong way.

The death of his friend was a collateral damage. Talk of being with the right person at the wrong time. Many friends of celebrities will start watching their backs henceforth. May they find peace wherever they are.

4 Likes

Re: AKA Last Posts On Social Media Before He Was Shot Dead In Durban Last Night(vid) by davillian(m): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
This one just killed himself
Zero street OT
Don't post your locations except on emergencies......
Re: AKA Last Posts On Social Media Before He Was Shot Dead In Durban Last Night(vid) by Sucre6: 2:42am On Feb 12, 2023
This has thought me lessons in the past, if I go anywhere and take pictures, I post them on social a day after or when I have gotten home, each time I travel to another location or to the village, I post pictures of me in the village 3 days after returning to Abuja.

Even the Bible talk am, be as wise as the serpent ✌😂

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rick Ross Propose To Girlfriend With A Diamond Ring Worth $ 500,000 / Who Is The Person On The Left? (picture) / Tottenham Superstar Emmanuel Adebayor Dancing Davido's Skelewu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.