Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally (28424 Views)

Atiku Arrives In Osun For PDP Mega Rally (Pictures) / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) / Atiku arrives at the Presidential debate venue (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by Softmirror: 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
Leoniine:
grin grin

PO don give them format now abi?
'Cause I nor understand why alll of them are always arranging small small girls to be meeting them now.

Na by that one?

Very braindead, and uncreative, unimaginative peeps. undecided

HMM.... ARRANGING SMALL-SMALL GIRLS. PETER OBI........HMM.
Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by Kendo93: 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
temitope27:
He will pull more crowd than Pandora
tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by SoBright101: 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
Sincerely, i don't engage someone like you.

nelcliff:

Bros abeg nor vex oooo. I know say I never know u ooo sha but my instinct is telling me say u never BRUSH dis morning..

Can you pls confirm this?

No insult pls because I be better pikin as people dey tell me na im I take dey talk Soo ooo..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by asanausana91: 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
SoBright101:
While they focus so much on Tinubu because of hatred, they don't know Atiku is more sick and being packaged.

if not Tinubu, it must be Obi. So, stop disturbing yourself. The presidency is coming to south. No to fulanization(RUGA).

The fact that the cabal are making live unbearable for the masses just to make way for Atiku indicates the fulanization agenda is still intact.
camp down. The north have the final say. Atiku is winning the whole North.
Go and learn how to call Atiku MR PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by SoBright101: 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
I would give actual response if i know your region. But i'm 100% sure the presidency is coming to south. Know this, know peace.

Jalinspy:

If not Obi, Atiku must take it. To hell with your South if it's because of Tinubu
Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by Leoniine(f): 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
Softmirror:
HMM.... ARRANGING SMALL-SMALL GIRLS. PETER OBI........HMM.

Your brain dey leak pus 🤢.

Goan and get a bat, plus nuts and bolts to suck it out.
Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by CloudWalker: 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
SoBright101:
While they focus so much on Tinubu because of hatred, they don't know Atiku is more sick and being packaged.

if not Tinubu, it must be Obi. So, stop disturbing yourself. The presidency is coming to south. No to fulanization(RUGA).

The fact that the cabal are making live unbearable for the masses just to make way for Atiku indicates the fulanization agenda is still intact.
This is my position clearly stated. Tinubu or Obi.
Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by SoBright101: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
You don't know anyting grin

I actually don't engage someone like you.

asanausana91:
camp down. The north have the final say. Atiku is winning the whole North.
Go and learn how to call Atiku MR PRESIDENT.
Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by alen4smith(m): 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
TRUMPwedsBUHARI:
Pictures
SPV criminal
Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by asanausana91: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
Amaggedon:
Who told you that there's fulanization agenda?
why are you even replying that simp. If there is fulanisation agenda, Elrufai wouldn't be working for Tinubu, if there is fulanisation agenda Ganduje will not welcome Tinubu to Kano.
The only agenda we know is the "YORUBA LOKAN" agenda. You can see how the CJN is practically playing the Yoruba lokan agenda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by Samogloby: 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
God bless Waziri of Adamawa! Vote Atiku for better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by zelnababa(m): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jalinspy:
Atiku u are welcome. Campaign freely, nobody will attack you unlike Tinubu and his urchins. We are free minded people. We love you as our own even though we are voting Obi. But you are our second option cheesy. To Hell with want Tinubu grin cheesy
you see una don even know waiting una want, obi in the morning , Atiku in the afternoon, Biafra in night , confused tribe
Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by Bleeel002: 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jnkay:
This is what I like about Igbos they will always welcome the presidential candidate peaceful regardless of the party, tribe or religion! They welcomed Tinubu peaceful in all the Eastern states
They are doing d opposite in Lagos. What a shame! see what Tinubu has turn lagos to and he want rule Nigeria by force. It will not happen by God grace.
Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by sucess001(m): 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
Atiku moving quietly and efficiently. Does not abuse anyone. Focusses on issues.

Most intelligent economic and political team.

He clocked massive following all over the north even in Kano where Tinubu had to cancel his rally to cover his shame.

This is your next President.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by asanausana91: 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Passionate888:
If this man win more than 2 Southern states, him try.
Atleast he can get 2 . What of the southern candidates, how are they going to share their votes?
Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by NamuNamumallam: 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
You are a liar. Three inspectors of police were killed yesterday on their way from Delta state on advance party for OKOWA to Abia state.
Wicked nyanmirim
SoBright101:

Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by Class01: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
SoBright101:

[color=#006600][/color]

Why are you been pained?
And why must it be Tinubu or Obi?
Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by SoBright101: 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
I hope you're OK sir/ma

NamuNamumallam:
You are a liar. Three inspectors of police were killed yesterday on their way from Delta state on advance party for OKOWA to Abia state.
Wicked nyanmirim
Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by amuwo1980: 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
SoBright101:

In ur befuddled mind u are ok right? What’s wrong with u guys? You are the one crazy about the igbos and Peter obi , good grief what sort of altered minds are we dealing with here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by amuwo1980: 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
sucess001:
Atiku moving quietly and efficiently. Does not abuse anyone. Focusses on issues.

Most intelligent economic and political team.

He clocked massive following all over the north even in Kano where Tinubu had to cancel his rally to cover his shame.

This is your next President.
This description says more about obi , you mikanolites are masquerading as either obi or blablu supporters to cause havoc between the two tribes
Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by matm: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
Reportbutton:
OBI don suffer oo. Even in his backyard he won't see 5%. I just pity his suffer head supporters, everyone choking obi and his supporters left right and center

Pity Nigeria and the poor masses suffering endlessly.
Obi means we'll for the masses.
Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by SoBright101: 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
Because there are no clean Nigerian politician and Atiku is well known as one of the foundation of Nigeria problems. Buhari is concluding 8yrs of northern rule and you can can see what he has turned Nigeria to. Also, we all know southerners to be more enlightening and economy know-how than northerners and the fact that Nigeria is being run with southern sweat/resources. More so, for Nigeria to remain as one, the presidency must come to south. My summarized explanation.

Class01:

[color=#006600][/color]

Why are you been pained?
And why must it be Tinubu or Obi?
Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by liasmiram2567: 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
Passionate888:
If this man win more than 2 Southern states, him try.

More than 2 southern States is surely for him and Pdp.
Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by SocialJustice: 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
Manny21:
This election is too early to call. Any of the three major contenders can snatch a last minute victory. Who knew that the naira redesign policy and fuel scarcity would change the narratives for Tinubu? Forget about those crowd you see at rallies in the North. The north is yet to decide between Atiku and Tinubu. They will do so during the 3rd week of February
And you reside in the hearts of over 20 million people to authoritatively type this? undecided
Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by Menclothing: 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
Delta money don suffer after selling national properties he can't even manage his business well
Living in Dubai
Adamawa is hell

Obasanjo live in ogun state
Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by garfield1: 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
Atiku will get 25% here
Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by garfield1: 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
liasmiram2567:

More than 2 southern States is surely for him and Pdp.

Delta and aks
Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by Richy4(m): 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jnkay:
This is what I like about Igbos they will always welcome the presidential candidate peaceful regardless of the party, tribe or religion! They welcomed Tinubu peaceful in all the Eastern states
You are very correct... And when the presidential candidate wins the election and start misbehaving, they sew an ugly trousers as a humiliation welcome package on his next visit 🤓
Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by badoh(m): 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jalinspy:

If not Obi, Atiku must take it. To hell with your South if it's because of Tinubu
Let me ask you a question. Did Tinubu ever rule your state or region? Someone has been building his party from scratch, never decamped for any reason, aligned with others to form the most formidable party, he contested under his party and won, so what's the fuss all about. I can see you are unstable saying if not Obi, it should be Atiku, it means you don't know what you want.
Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by SoBright101: 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
I don't get you please. Are taking me for your kind urchin, obidence or atikulooter?

amuwo1980:

In ur befuddled mind u are ok right? What’s wrong with u guys? You are the one crazy about the igbos and Peter obi , good grief what sort of altered minds are we dealing with here
Re: Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally by Emola12(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
temitope27:
He will pull more crowd than Pandora
buh u be APC now temitope or your eye don dey clear now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Order AGF To Bring Me Back To Nigeria", Diezani Tells Court / Timothy Owoeye Vs Joshua Sayo Oki: DSS Arraigns Facebook User Over Post / Court To El-Rufai: You Can’t Stop EFCC From Investigating You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.