Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,126 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State (18547 Views)

Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Image123(m): 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by BabaO2: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
kay1one:
Person wey Obi dey mutilate for him backyard
Obi na confirmed tribalist. He cant be Nigerian president. Never will it ever happen.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Babaibe: 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
peter0071:
you are an idiot... i should provide proof just as i the Bullion van of last week missed its way into Tinubu's compound... Idiot wey get pention M brain.
get lost..;.. Use your PVC to continue suffering... i will use mine to make my own choice.

Get lost

Peter Obi and his idiot gang can take over Anambra. Engaging someone like you in a debate is a waste of time cos access to computer and internet does not justify you are mentally sound. I concluded you are sick. If by now you are still thinking of voting a fool who fixed state allocation as private fund at Fidelity. No single growth, health workers and students living miserably. Nigeria is not for sale to Biafrans.....Go to Onitsha and campaign if touts and hoodlums will allow you. The only legacy left behind by Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by adedayoa2(f): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
peter0071:
our PVC will decide in two weeks time. i don leave them
ehn ehn, let peace reign abeg.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by scholes23(m): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
You're having your rally peacefully in another man's land meanwhile your thugs just attacked us at Adeniji Lagos.
No peace for the wicked!!!
Y'all be paid in your own coin
You feel you can eat your cake and have it
What fuckery??

Waiting for an urchin to tag me
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by peter0071(m): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
i love the way Igbos respected Tinubu when he came to Anambra to campaign... and truly some miscreants in Lagos are making a mess... Yorubas are peace loving people....
Babaibe:

Peter Obi and his idiot gang can take over Anambra. Engaging someone like you in a debate is a waste of time cos access to computer and internet does not justify you are mentally sound. I concluded you are sick. If by now you are still thinking of voting a fool who fixed state allocation as private fund at Fidelity. No single growth, health workers and students living miserably. Nigeria not for sale Biafrans.....Go to Onitsha and campaign if touts and hoodlums will allow you.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by peter0071(m): 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
Peace stands on the platform of understanding. Tinubu came to the East... he was welcomed and treated as a good guest. no record of violence recorded... are you aware of the happenings in Lagos today with regards to attitudes of some miscreants and Tinubu's Tugs?
adedayoa2:
ehn ehn, let peace reign abeg.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by ManirBK: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
donphilopus:
God bless incoming President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
kebbi my state bro we are all batified. I zoom zoom zoom but I can't locate my self In the picture!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by kay1one(m): 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

IGbos are just deceiving themselves. Obi is an igbo accidental candidate and he will always be an igbo candidate. 98% of all campaigns by obi is constituted by igbos. Let me see how igbos will make him president.

Emilokan is for everybody right?
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
Yorubas tribe of fraudsters
Ibos tribe of drug dealers

But when these people see my Bini people they start to talk anyhow as if we damage Nigeria reputation the way they do.

But men I hate yorubas ... I hate theme ith a passion... I will rather live naked and hostage with a band of rabid extremist Fulani herdsmen than live with Yoruba person.

If I had my way give me an ak47 I will go into any Yoruba mall and open fire endlessly reload and open fire repeatedly relaoad and repeat . Ticking off Yoruba Men women and children...

That tribe is satanic and the problem in Nigeria.

Whenever I am home in Bini and see a Yoruba person.. my lord I feel like splitting their skull open with a machete ..

In not a violent person I just hate the Yoruba tribe sooooo much ... They are the evil we have in southern Ñigeria.

They are satanic and evil
Everything good globally known about Nigeria is from Yoruba and Igbo people. What have the bini brought to Nigeria other than hatred for Yorubas?
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Amayabor1: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
Poor outing. grin grin. Even as dem pack all the people for small area like sardines, you can still tell people didn't show up for this rally. grin grin. Tinubu dey play. grin
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by OLOKOESHIN: 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
kay1one:
Cry me river

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by gmo10(m): 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
MrEverest:

Lol, nobody remembered that PDAPC are also doing campaign today 🤣🤣

Wait, you mean Tinubu is the incoming president of iragbiji old men association 😂😂
True talk

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by garfield1: 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
ManirBK:
kebbi my state bro we are all batified. I zoom zoom zoom but I can't locate my self In the picture!!

Csn tinubu get 60% here
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Tareq1105: 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is fooling himself in Kebbi while Peter Obi is taking over everywhere in Lagos 😂

I don't respond to people without integrity.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by PrinceOfLagos: 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
Tareq1105:

I don't respond to people without integrity.
Says supporter of international drug peddler , Bola Tinubu
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
This is what TINUBU saw oooo from the village of these villagers who come to spoil city.....

UMUERI TOWN HALL .....BALA BLUE....BLU BLA.....
AYE yin ti bake tan

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Tareq1105: 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
peter0071:
a policy that your party brought in.... abeg spokesman for APC... who ordered the shooting at Lekki toll gate.? Suffer never do you??

cos your candidate want to use his stacked money to buy votes... why is APC the only crying?? make our PVC do the talking in two weeks time bros

You, you know where Lekki dey for Lagos? Okay, wetin you dey find for Lekki toll gate? Next time you feel no dey lucky, no follow gather anywhere if you die you die.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by wallarwallar(m): 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
kay1one:

Mumu kid must u comment . Ur master is in lagos what @ u doing ere

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Tareq1105: 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Says supporter of international drug peddler , Bola Tinubu

A dying Tinubu is far better than a healthy but senseless and visionless Obituary who doesn't know what tomorrow hold for Nigeria and Nigerians not to talk of next week. A visionless Obi who cannot see beyond his nose.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Hassanmaye(m): 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
donphilopus:
God bless incoming President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
APC everywhere the way APC is gathering momentum is scary, obidients where attacked today in Lagos. The moment you failed Lagos in the south forget it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by peter0071(m): 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
APC the wailing party
Tareq1105:

You, you know where Lekki dey for Lagos? Okay, wetin you dey find for Lekki toll gate? Next time you feel no dey lucky, no follow gather anywhere if you die you die.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by ManirBK: 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
garfield1:

Csn tinubu get 60% here
Tinubu will win my state Kebbi no doubt about it. believe me 90% are batified

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Johnthesuccess: 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
tobivague:
Jesus Christ! W/o being political, I sincerely wish BAT, quick recovery, but Nigerians don’t deserve this! APC should try and feel the pain of over 200 million Nigerians, and be conscientious. Trying to impose Tinubu on Nigerians after experiencing Buhari, is the height cruelty.

Power; Pushing a man to his grave, while he basks in the euphoria of an illusive Presidency

Wailing is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Tareq1105: 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
peter0071:
APC the wailing party

You should be more concerned about your party failure in the North. Who are your senators and Reps members? Unknown just like your Obi Pandora.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Adaran: 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
It is funny to me that some people still hoping that Peter Obi will be Nigeria president

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by Mosesvic11(m): 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:

The joke is on you
why are you showing him when people de come de venue?
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by peter0071(m): 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
calm down... our battle is for Obi
Tareq1105:

You should be more concerned about your party failure in the North. Who are your senators and Reps members? Unknown just like your Obi Pandora.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State by heysquare(m): 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
kay1one:
That's stronghold of Peter Obi. OJO to Amuwo-Odofin and Oshodi -Isolo is Ibos dominated areas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians / Senate President: Probe $10,000 Bribe Scandal In N’assembly, CD Tells EFCC, ICPC / Gov. Adeleke Shows Off His Football Skills At An Event (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.