Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) (13499 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Visits President-elect Bola Tinubu(video) / Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) / Oshiomhole Visits Victims Of Accident That Involved His Convoy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2023
omooba969:
This Ogieneni looks like a fake bleaching pastor. grin

BETTER THAN KUMUYI WHO NEVER PERFORMED ONE SINGLE MIRACLE YET BANNED TELEVISION AND CHRISTMAS

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by kunle4toyeyaho: 8:47am On Feb 12, 2023
ContinuousTortu:
Why didn't he visit the Oba of Benin?

Niggas not serious with his political ambition
He's contesting to be senator for Edo North senatorial district and not Edo south senatorial district,where Benin falls into

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by KingMack(m): 8:48am On Feb 12, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Orsssooo bro. Wow good to meet my people on Nairaland

Yes oo...ebu khia?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by 07kjb: 8:51am On Feb 12, 2023
Gracious3105:
Oshiomole is doing this to fulfill all righteousness because he knows very well he can't win Jattu. Philip is a factor in Jattu and he is the one who built this palace the king is using presently. Oshiomole might win in Edo North but there are sentiments against him because of the failure of APC federal government, his support for Tinubu and then because of Philip his Uzairue clan might not vote for him. The Uzairue clan behaves like the northerners and the tend to follow where their leaders direct. They hate Oshiomole for trying to remove their son as deputy governor although Oshiomole is from the same clan. And there are rumours that Oshiomole tried to divided the Uzairue clan so that his village will head the other divided clan (the Uzairue clan is composed of 21 villages with Jattu as the clan head and largest town). But I think Oshiomole will win the senatorial sit as his campaign are top notch and he did well for the people compare to other administration before & after him in terms of infrastructure when he was governor but my vote is for Labour party from A to Z for the presidential elections.

You might be right the mode of campaign is geared towards some one at a tight corner
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by Drsnives(m): 8:52am On Feb 12, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Edo no be Abia where small children the knock old men for head. Go and verify, In Edo we absolutely revere our traditional institutions
Yet he couldn't visit the oba of Benin
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by Marley15: 8:54am On Feb 12, 2023
ContinuousTortu:

Sometimes you guys would just jump to attack anyone u a big fool Tbh wit u
He is running for Senate candidacy for Edo north the king u have just seen controls a large kingdom under Edo north where vote would be required.. And even oshiomole himself is also from that Uzariue kingdom dummy
Do u expect citizen of Benin to vote for Edo north senatorial seat u a fool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by Mandate2023: 9:11am On Feb 12, 2023
Fulanipussy:
Why is APC campaign so dry tho??

I've never visited one but I'm curious, what do they tell electorates?🤔

U should visit 1....I can tell u it's more interesting than d other campaign that has expired twins artist jumping up and down like monkey on stage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by Fulanipussy: 9:16am On Feb 12, 2023
Mandate2023:

U should visit 1....I can tell u it's more interesting than d other campaign that has expired twins artist jumping up and down like monkey on stage

I won't want to because I don't speak in tongues so it'll be different to understand when a town hall is different or gazalle garagra.. also,
I don't know what you mean by expired twin but I know for a fact, you until your 70th generation will never be 1% as influential as them... Now run along Urchin.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
I’m proud of my afenmai people, we are all proud to have Oshobaba as our heroPoor people are the real heroes of the society. In Edo for instance it is the poor people who truly love our beloved Oshomole because of things he did.
I stand to be corrected that no present or former governor in the history of Nigeria enjoys the kind of love and affection that Oshomole enjoys among his people
we can vote Oshiobaba 4 senate but can never vote 4 emilokan!
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by PrinceMajestic: 9:25am On Feb 12, 2023
id4sho:
Beautiful palace, but small misunderstanding with the governor will boot your ass out. Governors be embarrassing Monarchs(gods) since time immemorial tongue
these are political Kings you can see he's sitting on a decorated big Chair and not a traditional stool or a Throne. It's not all monarchs governors embarrass or dethrone. There are some monarch that the only thing governor can do to them is withdrawal of government staff of office hence that monarch cease to be recognized by that present government and his salary will be stopped but the governor cannot remove him from the throne of his fathers that's his birthright, very 100% IMPOSSIBLE! such monarch cannot be dethroned, nobody else can dare sit on their ancestral stool not even with backing of governor or President, just like what happened to Sanusi cannot happen to some monarchs in my region. Some monarchs are mere political and have No royal powers (Spirits Of Kings) those are the ones governors can appoint, dethrone and replace them, see the nonsense governor wike is doing to those ones in rivers, those ones are chiefs anyway. A real monarch knows that he sits on his throne till death but Mr governor office is limited to 4 or 8 years, there's a difference, so it's not all monarchs governors have power over. The worse a governor can do to my monarch is stop his govt salary, he can't even withdraw staff of office that was given to him by IBB military govt, monarchs that received staff of office from formal heads of state and the ones that received staff of office from mere governors are not the same rank.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by bewla(m): 9:30am On Feb 12, 2023
id4sho:
Beautiful palace, but small misunderstanding with the governor will boot your ass out. Governors be embarrassing Monarchs(gods) since time immemorial tongue
yeh but this new set of kings respect them self and make money out side the box
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by Mandate2023: 9:37am On Feb 12, 2023
Fulanipussy:

I won't want to because I don't speak in tongues so it'll be different to understand when a town hall is different or gazalle garagra.. also,
I don't know what you mean by expired twin but I know for a fact, you until your 70th generation will never be 1% as influential as them... Now run along Urchin.

May I ask u what influence those 2 expired twin have in ur life pls....u know it's easy to just type all sort of stupid things but u will ask yourself 1 truth.....does it make any sense....maybe I might not be influential according to ur definition of influence but I know until ur 140th generations can never be 0.5% influential as me

Nw think about it obiDENSE and tell me hw dey influenced ur miserable life....
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2023
Drsnives:

Yet he couldn't visit the oba of Benin
Oshomole is not campaigning to be the senator representing Edo South (Benin).
Rather he is campaigning for senate to represent the people of Edo North. And as such Oshomole doesn’t require the blessing of the Oba of Benin.
You have been spilling this same question from the position of ignorance

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by Fulanipussy: 9:41am On Feb 12, 2023
Mandate2023:

May I ask u what influence those 2 expired twin have in ur life pls....u know it's easy to just type all sort of stupid things but u will ask yourself 1 truth.....does it make any sense....maybe I might not be influential according to ur definition of influence but I know until ur 140th generations can never be 0.5% influential as me

Nw think about it obiDENSE and tell me hw dey influenced ur miserable life....
I strongly believe your admin typed this and asked you to respond with it, and I must confess it's difficult conversing with bingos on nairaland because your job requires you don't use your brains, anyways, I'll ask you to read my post again and ask your admin to come up with a better response.
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by Decent09(m): 9:48am On Feb 12, 2023
EnglishUsa:
Tinubu is not my problem, but when ever I remember that oshiomole , shettima, el rufai will play key role in his government, I drop whatever I'm doing and go on my knees to pray 😢

This old bat should leave us alone and go for his one million virgins awaiting to grab him. please Prophet Muhammad come and take your sacrifice, he is ready.

Any day you dont give this chief executive addicted urchin cocaine his hands and legs will be shaking and he will start licking microphone and if they manage to give him little he will start speaking in tongue, like balablu blu blu blu Balaba. if you give him igbò he will start fighting with his PDAPC Members and the president.

God please remove this iniquity from our sight

You are nothing but a Dunce jare, go and reset your brain
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by Mandate2023: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2023
Fulanipussy:

I strongly believe your admin typed this and asked you to respond with it, and I must confess it's difficult conversing with bingos on nairaland because your job requires you don't use your brains, anyways, I'll ask you to read my post again and ask your admin to come up with a better response.

Why are u behaving like a monkey by jumping up and down on stage like d expired twins......I only asked u a question, hw did those 2 expired twins influenced ur miserable life and u can't find any answer instead u r looking for ur stolen brain inside ur pocket

It seems some of u obiDENSE have admin that tells u what nonsense to write so u assume everybody is foolishly grouping like u obiDENSE
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by Fulanipussy: 9:57am On Feb 12, 2023
Mandate2023:

Why are u behaving like a monkey by jumping up and down on stage like d expired twins......I only asked u a question, hw did those 2 expired twins influenced ur miserable life and u can't find any answer instead u r looking for ur stolen brain inside ur pocket

It seems some of u obiDENSE have admin that tells u what nonsense to write so u assume everybody is foolishly grouping like u obiDENSE

I'll repeat what is said, ask your admin admin to compose a better response, all of these responses won't earn you your N30k... Urchin.
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by jowhyte(m): 10:03am On Feb 12, 2023
I totally agree with you. Seems you’re on ground.

Gracious3105:
Oshiomole is doing this to fulfill all righteousness because he knows very well he can't win Jattu. Philip is a factor in Jattu and he is the one who built this palace the king is using presently. Oshiomole might win in Edo North but there are sentiments against him because of the failure of APC federal government, his support for Tinubu and then because of Philip his Uzairue clan might not vote for him. The Uzairue clan behaves like the northerners and the tend to follow where their leaders direct. They hate Oshiomole for trying to remove their son as deputy governor although Oshiomole is from the same clan. And there are rumours that Oshiomole tried to divided the Uzairue clan so that his village will head the other divided clan (the Uzairue clan is composed of 21 villages with Jattu as the clan head and largest town). But I think Oshiomole will win the senatorial sit as his campaign are top notch and he did well for the people compare to other administration before & after him in terms of infrastructure when he was governor but my vote is for Labour party from A to Z for the presidential elections.
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by Mandate2023: 10:07am On Feb 12, 2023
Fulanipussy:

I'll repeat what is said, ask your admin admin to compose a better response, all of these responses won't earn you your N30k... Urchin.

At dis point obiDENSE its obvious u r clueless as to what to answer my question with and we can all agree that those expired twins have no influence what so ever or anything.....dey r just pleasure and a expired 1

Meanwhile u r already beginning to sound like a mentally derailed person, maybe a sign of defeat or inability to answer a simple question....only u talk admin, talk 30k and am like is dis 1 normal but at d second thought I know all sort of characters grace nairaland so am not surprised obiDENSE
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by Fulanipussy: 10:10am On Feb 12, 2023
Mandate2023:

At dis point obiDENSE its obvious u r clueless as to what to answer my question with and we can all agree that those expired twins have no influence what so ever or anything.....dey r just pleasure and a expired 1

Meanwhile u r already beginning to sound like a mentally derailed person, maybe a sign of defeat or inability to answer a simple question....only u talk admin, talk 30k and am like is dis 1 normal but at d second thought I know all sort of characters grace nairaland so am not surprised obiDENSE

Empty barrel they say make the loudest noise, like I said initially I don't expect anything sensible from your because your line of work doesn't require you using your senses.
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 10:34am On Feb 12, 2023
ContinuousTortu:

They’ve visited Oba of Benin, alongside with Tinubu..

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by Mccullum: 10:44am On Feb 12, 2023
Oshiomole is campaigning assiduously for him self and Jagaban in the forthcoming election. Osho Baba is a rugged politician.

Renewed Hope is the next president elect of Nigeria message to reasonable Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by coputa(m): 11:30am On Feb 12, 2023
This man is annoying,what does he want in politics ,he is just making fool of himself.After wasting Edo state resource's for eight years.wait o,is there nobody in the state that will clip his wings.Obaseki should do the needful
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by Allisgud: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2023
EnglishUsa:
Tinubu is not my problem, but when ever I remember that oshiomole , shettima, el rufai will play key role in his government, I drop whatever I'm doing and go on my knees to pray 😢

This old bat should leave us alone and go for his one million virgins awaiting to grab him. please Prophet Muhammad come and take your sacrifice, he is ready.

Any day you dont give this chief executive addicted urchin cocaine his hands and legs will be shaking and he will start licking microphone and if they manage to give him little he will start speaking in tongue, like balablu blu blu blu Balaba. if you give him igbò he will start fighting with his PDAPC Members and the president.

God please remove this iniquity from our sight
imagine the same rogues we are use to,what do they want to do special from what they have not done
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by Zulum500: 11:43am On Feb 12, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

we can vote Oshiobaba 4 senate but can never vote 4 emilokan!

Na Edo north I de.. emilokan already has our clan vote 😎😎
Chinedu chill
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2023
Zulum500:

Na Edo north I de.. emilokan already has our clan vote 😎😎
Chinedu chill
suffer nor dey taya u?
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by Drsnives(m): 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Oshomole is not campaigning to be the senator representing Edo South (Benin).
Rather he is campaigning for senate to represent the people of Edo North. And as such Oshomole doesn’t require the blessing of the Oba of Benin.
You have been spilling this same question from the position of ignorance
Keep quiet.. what took him to Benin, Is Benin now part of Edo north? He went there to sell the candidates of APC at all levels, mumu man.
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by opeldavid: 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
But why is Oshiomhole jumping up and down campaigning? I thought he was former gov of d state, why does it look like heis still struggling to convince ppl to vote for him?

Omo ehh...Peter Obi don put dis guy into serious huzzle and stress ooo...so he is not really a political heavy weight in Edo state after all.
He is afraid of losing election, reality gradually dawning grin grin grin

Vote Peter Obi for president.
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by Greatechng(m): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
id4sho:

Not this one bro
I’m from uzairue kingdom and how it goes we know.
It has never happened before.
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by EnglishUsa: 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
Allisgud:
imagine the same rogues we are use to,what do they want to do special from what they have not done
I don't know the reason this people want to vote in already made dead man to rule us. they are forming Def now but, tomorrow they will start crying and begging in all parks and garages

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola / ‘Declare Faleke’s House Of Reps Seat Vacant’ / Umaru Musa Yaradua: 6 Years After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.