Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) (13492 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Visits President-elect Bola Tinubu(video) / Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) / Oshiomhole Visits Victims Of Accident That Involved His Convoy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by oikirodah(m): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
Beautiful Pictures As Oshiomhole Pays Royal Visit To HRH The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom

Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole paid a courtesy call to HRH Alhaji Kadiri Imonikhe Omogbai(IV), the Ogieneni of Uzairue Kingdom, at his opulent palace as part of his ongoing ward-to-ward rallies for APC candidates in the forthcoming  general elections.

Oshiomhole, who introduced his team and thanked the people of Uzairue for their unwavering support, pleaded with His Highness to bless his aspiration and the aspirations of other APC candidates, from Asiwaju Bola Tinubu for president to the House of Representatives candidate and, finally, the House of Assembly candidate.
His Highness delivered an excellent speech and wished Adams Oshiomhole and the other APC candidates the best of luck in their campaigns.

Here are some wonderful photos from the event.

Source iReporteronline.

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/beautiful-pictures-as-oshiomhole-pays-royal-visit-to-hrh-the-ogieneni-of-uzairue-kingdom/

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by id4sho(m): 7:56am On Feb 12, 2023
Beautiful palace, but small misunderstanding with the governor will boot your ass out. Governors be embarrassing Monarchs(gods) since time immemorial tongue

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by stano2(m): 7:56am On Feb 12, 2023
Mtchewww
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by EnglishUsa: 7:56am On Feb 12, 2023
Tinubu is not my problem, but when ever I remember that oshiomole , shettima, el rufai will play key role in his government, I drop whatever I'm doing and go on my knees to pray 😢

This old bat should leave us alone and go for his one million virgins awaiting to grab him. please Prophet Muhammad come and take your sacrifice, he is ready.

Any day you dont give this chief executive addicted urchin cocaine his hands and legs will be shaking and he will start licking microphone and if they manage to give him little he will start speaking in tongue, like balablu blu blu blu Balaba. if you give him igbò he will start fighting with his PDAPC Members and the president.

God please remove this iniquity from our sight

17 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by boldking(m): 7:56am On Feb 12, 2023
I believe if TINUBU wins there there won’t be end sars remembrance because it won’t be of any importance anymore

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by Toneypen247(m): 7:57am On Feb 12, 2023
Interesting.
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by ZendayaColeman(f): 7:58am On Feb 12, 2023
Oikirodah the paid urchín claiming journalist.

Yeye dey smell like thiefnubú urine

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by ContinuousTortu: 7:59am On Feb 12, 2023
Why didn't he visit the Oba of Benin?
Niggas not serious with his political ambition

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by FixxNigeria23: 8:00am On Feb 12, 2023
Tinubu for president

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by Fulanipussy: 8:00am On Feb 12, 2023
Why is APC campaign so dry tho??

I've never visited one but I'm curious, what do they tell electorates?🤔
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by id4sho(m): 8:00am On Feb 12, 2023
stano2:
Mtchewww
Chop fesss
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:01am On Feb 12, 2023
I’m proud of my afenmai people, we are all proud to have Oshobaba as our hero
Fulanipussy:

Poor people
Poor people are the real heroes of the society. In Edo for instance it is the poor people who truly love our beloved Oshomole because of things he did.
I stand to be corrected that no present or former governor in the history of Nigeria enjoys the kind of love and affection that Oshomole enjoys among his people

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by Fulanipussy: 8:02am On Feb 12, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Poor people

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:02am On Feb 12, 2023
id4sho:
Beautiful palace, but small misunderstanding with the governor will boot your ass out. Governors be embarrassing Monarchs(gods) since time immemorial tongue
Edo no be Abia where small children the knock old men for head. Go and verify, In Edo we absolutely revere our traditional institutions

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by KingMack(m): 8:09am On Feb 12, 2023
NOETHNICITY:

Ozawo Abey?
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by KingMack(m): 8:10am On Feb 12, 2023
Fulanipussy:

Fulanipussy generations are Poor people

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by Fulanipussy: 8:14am On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=KingMack post=120838182][/quote]
I probably fvcked your mother in one of those brothels in Benin, accept my sympathy bro...
Poor people.
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by christistruth01: 8:15am On Feb 12, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Edo no be Abia where small children the knock old men for head
And wake up the their fathers by Slapping their old man's face and dragging them off their beds into the backyard to threaten to throw them inside the well if they refuse their orders

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by KingOfTheDamned: 8:18am On Feb 12, 2023
Ask Aerama when last Oshiomole visit am before this election Wen dey come so.

You see all these politicians so... Dem be bastard
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:23am On Feb 12, 2023
KingMack:

Ozawo Abey?
Orsssooo bro. Wow good to meet my people on Nairaland

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by ipobarecriminals: 8:23am On Feb 12, 2023

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by Gracious3105(m): 8:26am On Feb 12, 2023
Oshiomole is doing this to fulfill all righteousness because he knows very well he can't win Jattu. Philip is a factor in Jattu and he is the one who built this palace the king is using presently. Oshiomole might win in Edo North but there are sentiments against him because of the failure of APC federal government, his support for Tinubu and then because of Philip his Uzairue clan might not vote for him. The Uzairue clan behaves like the northerners and the tend to follow where their leaders direct. They hate Oshiomole for trying to remove their son as deputy governor although Oshiomole is from the same clan. And there are rumours that Oshiomole tried to divided the Uzairue clan so that his village will head the other divided clan (the Uzairue clan is composed of 21 villages with Jattu as the clan head and largest town). But I think Oshiomole will win the senatorial sit as his campaign are top notch and he did well for the people compare to other administration before & after him in terms of infrastructure when he was governor but my vote is for Labour party from A to Z for the presidential elections.

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by LibertyRep: 8:30am On Feb 12, 2023
Who is Oshiomole's opponent in this election self?

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by NwokoloOwa: 8:33am On Feb 12, 2023
LibertyRep:
Who is Oshiomole's opponent in this election self?

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by Prosper91(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2023
I usually see posters of senator Francis Alimikhena everywhere in Edo North...I was thinking he's more popular than Oshiomhole
Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by omooba969(m): 8:42am On Feb 12, 2023
This Ogieneni looks like a fake bleaching pastor. grin

Re: Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:43am On Feb 12, 2023
Omo kingdoms plenty oooo..

First time I'm hearing of this kingdom.

Fuel Subsidy: NLC Suspends Strike For The Weekend / Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola / Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal