Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today (21998 Views)

Femi Falana's Speech On Labour Protest Ground (Video) / Police Ban Political Party Supporters From Celebrating In Kaduna / Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by Sophy22(f): 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
peepydelano:
Nobody attacked anyone, it was your supporters attacking people. This man is just too fake. I’ll gladly have his head with chilled malt for dinner, sooooooo annoying. angry angry angry angry angry
IDIOT
it shall not be well with you
Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by MatrixCircle: 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
Newton2024:
We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also purnish him.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

Whatt?? Escobar and Bin Ladin on same ticket grin ;. Laf wan kill me grin
Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by Sophy22(f): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
aylive02:

We sincerely apologize to the general public for this very act of nuisance. The poster is one of our psychiatric patient who escaped last night. We urge the public to go about with your various businesses as everything is under control.
Thanks for your understanding
🚶🚶🚶🚶
I love this

Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by Bigbayour: 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
peepydelano:
Nobody attacked anyone, it was your supporters attacking people. This man is just too fake. I’ll gladly have his head with chilled malt for dinner, sooooooo annoying. angry angry angry angry angry

Funniest thing is that he will come a distance 3rd......

He is just a Spoiler...

Nonsense Zombidients will soon attack me
Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by sangresan(m): 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by Knight2(m): 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
peepydelano:
shut up.. We were attacked at ADENIYI..
Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by chaiks: 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
UncommonLogic:
But he stays silent on all the killings going on in the SE . Just yesterday, 3 security officials were killed.
And this is thr guy that wants to lead Nigeria?
It will never happen. He's nothing but a tribalistic and religious fanatical idiotic fool.
you are lying. He do condemn every bad act. Desist from trying to force tribalism as a way of tarnishing his image. By the way, I don't know why politics is like this here. Why should anybody cut short the live of another man because of political differences? Whoever wins among these politicians, they still live and we are the ones that will complain and start attacking ourselves next four years during campaign. Politicians in Nigeria have really found gold in ethnic and religious bigotry as a weapon of mobilization and sustainance. With what Nigerians saw in the last eight years, one would think the citizens are wise not to involve themselves in these kind of mess for politicians. But alas, the politicians know the weapon. We are not enjoying the basics of life. Is it constant electricity despite being the highest oil producing country in Africa?, Do we get full scholarship or tuition waiver in our own country?, Is it job?. What is that that we can be proud of as Nigerians since we started witnessing political campaigns and all the things going on now before?
Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by Allisgud: 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
peepydelano:
mumu response from u sitting in that ur one room
Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by spycamera: 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
peepydelano:

You just don't come online and say what you have no idea. I don't know what you want to achieve with this. We were attacked at Adeniji today and our coaster vehicle was seriously damaged and several others too. I was in medical team and I know many people were attacked and sustained different degrees of injury. This is a sign of frustration and defeat for PDAPC
Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
Newton2024:
We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also purnish him.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.
Omo ale ni e, Adabi ti TINUBU o ba SE ore fun Owo Christani
Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by Madups(m): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
This FO0L again! What is your pay master, sorry, (beloved) candidate saying about the daily skull mining or banditry activities going on in their respective regions?
UncommonLogic:
But he stays silent on all the killings going on in the SE . Just yesterday, 3 security officials were killed.
It will never happen. He's nothing but a tribalistic and religious fanatical idiotic fool.

Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by Pathfinder2090: 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
peepydelano:

As a skull miner you b nah
Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by Segsamsy: 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Why all dis
We need unity
Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by LeyeWrites: 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
He should strongly condemn the killings by ESN in SE as well
Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
Sophy22:

IDIOT
it shall not be well with you
I hate quotes from whores like you, please desist from quoting me. What you typed shall return back to you in folds.
Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by Herbiodun09: 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
Werey no dey condemb esn and ipob touts cheesy
Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by Dotman2210(m): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=peepydelano post=120823400].[/quot
Continue until you are fished out from your hiding, you think because nairaland is a faceless forum you can say whatever you want right, you murderous cretin and the fools that also liked your comment.
Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by Jayneck: 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
UncommonLogic:
and the fool u and your fellow fools elected as the chief security officer of the country have said something abi?
Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by oluebube8q: 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
May God Almighty bless good Nigerians with good conscience...May God Almighty bless good Nigerians with good conscience......
Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by peculiar2233: 12:04am On Feb 12, 2023
stano2:
When some parties talk about having structure, they meant criminals, touts, violence, looted funds.

Vote for Obi/Datti
That structure of criminality will be dismantle according to my principal cool

Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by yarimo(m): 1:38am On Feb 12, 2023
post=120823602:

Agbado camp in pain
keep re editing pictures and videos thinking you are fooling people
Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by milkySperm(m): 2:03am On Feb 12, 2023
UncommonLogic:

Hahaha ejo, e never reach time for suicide, wait until PO is inaugurated before locating the lagoon
Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by Laple0541(m): 3:57am On Feb 12, 2023
post=120823602:

Agbado camp in pain

You are shameless, so the flag below now represent Lazy Party abi?

Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by Laple0541(m): 3:58am On Feb 12, 2023
In less than 2weeks unna go know wetin dey. Even for unna southeast Obi no go win one state.

Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by Laple0541(m): 4:54am On Feb 12, 2023
peepydelano:

Don't get intimidated by those unfortunate being quoting you, you said the right thing. Obi is an unapologetic liar, he made those statements to seek unmerited sympathy from his gullible zombidient supporters.
Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by BENEAMATA: 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
Way to go papa gregory . Now we expect this condemnation the next time " sit at home " killers you termed " AGITATORS " attack / kill your own people .
Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by BENEAMATA: 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
KillSars:
As rally no too plum the way hin expect am, next na to resort to sympathy votes by playing a victim card, proper nzogbu nzogbu way, all diz online gimmicks no dey work again, e don cast, people no day fall for am, na 14days e remain, ur defeat at the poll go make any chest beater from 5% space think twice before grabbing a presidential tickect..
Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by BENEAMATA: 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
Newton2024:

like muric , like you .Keep portraying every thing wrong about your upbringing while thinking. ithat's how morally upright Christians think , you scumbag .

So a bigot like you accepts Buhari , a muslim is turning a blind eye to boko haram killing of majorly christians in the north ? What ? They're actually muslims majority being killed ? Are we to say christian governors of states affected by ESN killings are guilty of looking away while majorly christians are killed / maimed ? HAVE YOU " YORUBA CHRISTIANS " QUIZZED PETER OBI HOW MANY YORUBA / HAUSA/IJAE/IBIBIO MUSLIMS DID HE APPOINT IN HIS CABINET IN 8 YEARS AS GOVERNOR since religion card is what you bigots are ever going to hold on to , to have any chance of coming third in this presidential election .
And hey , dingbat , if you're a yoruba christian , then i i sh# t gold when i poo . Now run off to the next thread to spam with the same post ,even if it is unrelated to topic , zombie bigot .
Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by Knight2(m): 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
Laple0541:

Don't get intimidated by those unfortunate being quoting you, you said the right thing. Obi is an unapologetic liar, he made those statements to seek unmerited sympathy from his gullible zombidient supporters.
IS NOT YORUBA THAT ATTACKED PETER OBI MOVEMENT YESTERDAY... IT WAS TINUBU THUGS THAT DID IT... GET THAT STRAIGHT...
HAVING FAILED WOEFULLY TO BRING PETER OBI CAMPAIGN DOWN THEY HAVE RESORTED TO INSTIGATING TRIBAL FIGHTS.
PETER HAS ENOUGH SUPPORTERS FROM EVERY TRIBE IN NIGERIA TO GIVE HIM THE VICTORY.
Re: Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today by Sophy22(f): 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
peepydelano:
I hate quotes from whores like you, please desist from quoting me. What you typed shall return back to you in folds.
Stupid porous headed, nonchalant animal

Planned Nationwide Protest, Who Are The Conveners? / Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo / Akure Residents Scoop Fuel From A Fallen Tanker (photos)