Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,301 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo (22008 Views)

"A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media / Senator Ita Enang, New SSA To President On National Assembly Matters / 9ice Appointed Special Adviser To Oyo State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by manchy7531: 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2012
Shame shame shame shame shame shame !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMETIMES I AM FEELING ASHEM TO TELL PEOPLE HERE WHERE I CAME FROM. WHAT A DISGRACE!! OTHER ADVISERS ARE BUSY ADVISING FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE COUNTRY, WHILE YOU ARE THERE ADVISING FOR TATTOO. WHAT A PITTY!

if she can display tattoo like this na be say na rings go full her pussssy

Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by abacus(m): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2012
[size=20pt]FRESH SHAME[/size]

[size=50pt]LOL[/size]
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by kokoA(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2012
Isn't that Charly boy? shocked shocked So Charly boy na S.A to president now? wow!
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by manchy7531: 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2012
Shame shame shame shame shame shame !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMETIMES I AM FEELING ASHAMED TO TELL PEOPLE HERE WHERE I CAME FROM. WHAT A DISGRACE!! OTHER ADVISERS ARE BUSY ADVISING FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE COUNTRY, WHILE YOU ARE THERE ADVISING FOR TATTOO. WHAT A PITTY!

if she can display tattoo like this na be say na rings go full her pussssy
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Beaf1: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2012
For God's sake what is she even putting on. Looks like she is going to the toilet to $hit not coming to sign some book in front of the NIGERIAN PRESIDENT!!!!!

Seriously though her head/the makeup did not tally with her body at all cheesy
Disgracing themselves in the name of fashion.

SHAME x 100

Did you notice VP Sambo watching her booobs and smiling  cheesy
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2012
WTF
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by manchy7531: 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2012
For God's sake what is she even putting on. Looks like she is going to the toilet to $hit not coming to sign some book in front of the NIGERIAN PRESIDENT!!!!!

Seriously though her head/the makeup did not tally with her body at all Cheesy

SHAME x 100

Did you notice VP Sambo watching her booobs and smiling

lol!!!!!make boko catch am,he go face sharia court.
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by tlops(m): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2012
Beaf!:

SHAME x 100

I noticed. lol

but what is the big deal with that, it could have been from childhood, I know the yoruba people in those days have some writing on their skin, even if it is recent it has nothing to do with her Job.
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Fhemmmy: 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2012
That only show you how she got the position.
What you get with your body, you can only keep it with your body . .  shame
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Honeycity(f): 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2012
special adviser on bedroom matter lol grin

what da poo is she even putting on embarassed

1 Like

Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Fhemmmy: 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2012
tlops:

I noticed. lol

but what is the big deal with that, it could have been from childhood, I know the yoruba people in those days have some writing on their skin, even if it is recent it has nothing to do with her Job.

But she could at least dress decent . . .
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2012
tlops:

I noticed. lol

sure

but the tattoo looks more to me like the local tatts our local traditional Muslims women do.
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2012
^^Fhemmy, can you get me iphone 4S?
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Fhemmmy: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2012
Ranks007:

That tattoo looks more to me like the local tatts our local traditional Muslims women do.

And she could not dress up to cover up?
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Fhemmmy: 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2012
sauer:

^^Fhemmy, can you get me iphone 4S?

Tell us what size you want and we could make it happen . . . . But dont let us derail the thread, so that we wont be punished
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Whiteguru: 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2012
Special adviser!? Hmmm, dis wetin ee go advice pass make we de import pancake!!!
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by felixedet(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2012
Why are we so quick in condemning others as though we are without any form of flaws whatsoever?
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Dyt(f): 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2012
lookin closely
wats wrong wit dis?
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by lifestyle1(m): 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2012
Beaf!:

SHAME x 100

shocked
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2012
Kai me too want to enter Aso rock to eat from this national cake ohhhh, Didn't know that dis is how d cake looks grin
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by aquita(m): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2012
@OP, will the tattoo affect the performance of the S.A to the President?
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2012
chei , i don die
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Geomac: 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2012
There is nothing wrong with the tatoo, i have issues with her dress.
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Koolking(m): 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2012
That could be a scarification, whatever!, she does not dress decently. She looks weird and that ultimately negates the decency expected of her position as govt representative. What was she thinking? Could it be a show-off? To Sambo or Jonathan.

I am sure VP Sambo was dissing her but she seems careless. DISGUSTING!!!!!!
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by buJu234: 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2012
come on Nigerians; theres nothing wrong with her Tattoos, ok
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Fhemmmy: 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2012
felixedet:

Why are we so quick in condemning others as though we are without any form of flaws whatsoever?

I think the issue is with her appearance and her dress
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Fhemmmy: 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2012
buJu-234:

come on Nigerians; theres nothing wrong with her Tattoos, ok
Is she properly dressed for the occasion?
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by brainpulse: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2012
This dressing simply means only one thing that i am not here to work but to catch my fun and any and everybody interested should apply within and inthin incuding GEJ and Sambo. Still hot and fresh though very old but still manageable. Just did plastic surgery and face lift
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by kokoA(m): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2012
What is GEJ really 'looking' at behind his glasses? grin grin grin
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Kcgreat(m): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2012
SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  
ABEG MAKE UNA HELP ME ASK GEJ WHERE E EYES DEY LOOK O?
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by tlops(m): 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2012
yes, not well dressed for the situation and probably the job too.
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by slyopez(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2012
aquita:

@OP, will the tattoo affect the performance of the S.A to the President?
The tatto and her dressing show the level of her irresponsibility. As long as i know her kind of tatto is un-african and it made her look like an ex-LovePeddler.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ativie Steps Down For Justin Okonoboh As Edo Speaker / Soldier Goes Missing After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno, Brother Cries Out (Photo) / Mahmood Yakubu's Handover Ignites Fresh Crisis In INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.