Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos (44147 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Atiku's Enugu Rally Looked Like A Naming Ceremony / Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu / Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by onuman: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
This Deji feeds himself with nonsense.
Atiku gathering more support than Obi in Aba? Deji is not well.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by reddingtonblack: 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
SmartPolician:
How can a full-grown man be only interested in who gathers more crowds?

Is that what he has reduced activism to? undecided

Besides, we know how APC and PDP gather rent their crowds.

They keep giving is over-sized centres ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by tolue42(m): 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
trutharena:
Below is the aerial video while Obi was speaking on stage.

Even Atiku rally in Lagos that flopped had more crowd than Obi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m00-UoZ4d5Y

Ahhhhh una wicked ooooo...Obi don lule

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Let me school. you boy
At least 50% population of Lag are Non-Yoruba's and steady 60% of the Non-Yoruba's. will Vote for LP.
mind you there are good percentage of Yoruba's,especially Christians that will Vote against BAT.
Just let there be free and fair Election and Thugs wanting to attack LP strongholds doesn't take place.believe me LP will get 30-45% of Votes in Lag.
For the records BAT supporters are:
*Those he helped
*Thugs
*Actors and Actresses
*Yoruba Muslims
*Those benefiting from Apc

Dey play oooo. Just Dey play. 14 more days sha.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by Ashirioluwa: 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ok we heard you, Mr crowd checker
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
olodo

Inducing electorate is as cheap as calico sheet 😀

I will gladly accept money from the highest bidder and vote the person. Imagine me having access to social media could be bought not to talk of majority of the electorate in the hinterland and remote villages without having access to social media

Dey play

Using your desperate, hungry, and unprincipled self as a yardstick to measure millions is not very prudent sir.

Rest your head brother... Before you hurt yourself. cool
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by Thonee(m): 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
APC urchins are only good at taking ariel view of Obi's campaign venue before commencement to mock their empty brain.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by Goffmat: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
I have never seen a stupid lawyer like Deji on earth
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by SIONKPO1(m): 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
doseni:

Dey play oooo. Just Dey play. 14 more days sha.
okay
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by Littlefingerjp: 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:
"We will takeover Lagos. We will defeat Tinubu in Lagos. We will show Yoruba people mother of rallies''

Yet they can't even fill a simple TBS venue. Same TBS schools use for inter-house sport.

Peter obi ignored the Oba of Lagos but gathered around yiibo celebrities yesterday. Today again he visited Alaba market where his Igbo brothers are base. Neglecting other places. Know this and know peace: yiibos are only 5% in Lagos, it is disastrous to rely on them for vote.

I love tagging Yu because I see you as a less privileged..We understood the tricks Yu guys played today, destroying people cars, making lots of people feel intimidated,we understand the games,the same way your party frustrated the PDP governorship candidate in some parts of Lagos..
I want to tell you something,Igbos consists of at least 35% of Lagos vote and since 1999,the igbos have not really been fully involved in Politics but come February 25,Yu will be shocked at their numbers in Lagos,that's only if yu and your political thugs allow a free and fair election
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by Pityoobi: 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:
"We will takeover Lagos. We will defeat Tinubu in Lagos. We will show Yoruba people mother of rallies''

Yet they can't even fill a simple TBS venue. Same TBS schools use for inter-house sport.

Peter obi ignored the Oba of Lagos but gathered around yiibo celebrities yesterday. Today again he visited Alaba market where his Igbo brothers are base. Neglecting other places. Know this and know peace: yiibos are only 5% in Lagos, it is disastrous to rely on them for vote.

Okan awon omo Igbo Ooni bale lailai.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by TechW: 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
trutharena:

I love how Sanwooolu granted him the TBS square. Datti will soon start crying that they gave them oversized venue.

Peter Obi won’t get 25% requirement in Lagos. E sure me gan.

The 30% for opposition will be shared by him and Atiku.
Do you know that he campaign in different locations?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by reddingtonblack: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
habsydiamond:
why did they declare holiday for workers on that day... make I just yan u.. most of the people that went for jagaban rally were forced to be there its not their choice.. when ur employer threatens you u don't have any choice other than to comply unless u have another job waiting.

You people have not gotten to power una don they get ready-made excuses for every failure on your side. even if they locked the market did they also go nd dress up these people then drag them out of there houses to the campaign venue.
Every one supportng Tinubu is collecting money and being forced, while Obedient is pure Organic.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by amuwo1980: 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
Goffmat:
I have never seen a stupid lawyer like Deji on earth
He just became a lawyer a few days ago , that one no follow , lawyer kwa haba na so , that guy that have never finished a book in his life time
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by goodmike7: 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
These zombies are very funny though..when the crowd does not favor them they say its not by crowd but when it does they say they have won

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by Epistasis(m): 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
I laughed in Swahili...we joke to much in this country. Obi winning the presidential election is like waiting at the airport for a ship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by PerfectMan24: 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
We them with their label

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by benqo01(m): 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
SmartPolician:

So u still call him an activist that title for me is embolded with unnecessary bitterness
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by ezenna191(m): 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
In your myopic mind Atiku will get more votes abi? Keep using rented crowd to deceive the man as your cash out strategy.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by que4: 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
I will never understand most of the comments supporting a party that represents the worst Government Nigeria has experienced.

A candidate that institutionalized thuggery and theft in Lagos. A candidate that can hardly string a coherent sentence together
all these while your quality of life is so much worse that it was with the last government.

Do you want to have hope? Don’t you want to rest? There is no reward for suffering, you will receive no badge of honor or acknowledgement if we get it wrong with the next government.

Y’all terrify me. Have mercy on yourselves at least. Christ!!!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by bcashy: 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ahuitzotl:
This dumb APC mole should come out of the closet and fess up to his urchin for thiefffnubu.

This is wat u people know how to do best grin grin grin grin grin

See the disgrace the Lagos

You only make mouth and beat chest grin grin grin grin

I no wan hear biafla after election oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by bcashy: 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
Epistasis:
I laughed in Swahili...we joke to much in this country. Obi winning the presidential election is like waiting at the airport for a ship.

They know na grin grin cheesy cheesy

They are just playing grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by SexyBabe001: 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
Fr33born:

Seun and almost all his moderators are BATIST's. Any post from anyone against Peter Obi and his supporters gives him joy and must grace the frontpage.

Its annoying... Any tweet from Deji must grace the FP even though it doesn't make sense. There are 100s of topics and posts begging for FP but they won't approve it.

I don't know when Deji became a public figure

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
SexyBabe001:
Dear @Seun, pls what's special about this Deji Adeyanju that every time that his tweet always grace NL FP? I know you owned NL which is great but when has Deji become an authority in our political space that every little thing he tweets is on FP.

I think there are better things we should allowed on FP than this. Pls talk to your mods to get busy cow this is playing cc... NLFPmod Mynd44

You're only saying this because he criticize your fake lord peteru obituary. If he was criticizing Tinubu you will not be reporting anything. Shame on you and all zombidients. You're hypocrites.

1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by UnfairLife7(m): 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
Angelfrost:

Using your desperate, hungry, and unprincipled self as a yardstick to measure millions is not very prudent sir.

Rest your head brother... Before you hurt yourself. cool
dey play 😀😀
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by christistruth01: 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
habsydiamond:
One crowd is for the money while the other for the love... which one last long if not for the love... see as e dey give them sifia pain...

That is an old photo

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by odevia: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
This Deji self, try get sense small nau. After 25th, where wud u put ur face. The rally was well captured by channels tv which I just watched. U are not talking to kids.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by Tochj(m): 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
SmartPolician:

Poor me
There was a time I thought Deji was an Activist chai.
Obi don expose All of dem.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by Kingzeez10: 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
habsydiamond:
why did they declare holiday for workers on that day... make I just yan u.. most of the people that went for jagaban rally were forced to be there its not their choice.. when ur employer threatens you u don't have any choice other than to comply unless u have another job waiting.
You're a liar and God will punish you for it. They're forced to attend rally? God will punish you once again
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by lexisop: 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
Is not by crowd but by who they'll will vote and there number... those number for Atiku na money dey find come
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by elsiusgr8t(m): 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

Who's ọbĂĄ of Lagos, same urchin that threatened to throw Nigerians into lagoon if they don't vote for his candidate... #spit
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by MiaBeer(m): 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
The few Yoruba people planning to vote for Obi are doing so out of religious sentiment.
Right now, your mumu is loading blocks on an empty stomach. You and other confused urchins will wake up and face reality after this election. Those goons you are appeasing know you are deceptive and full of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina / Atiku Abubakar Commissions His Mall In Yola (photos) / FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.