Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos (44152 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Atiku's Enugu Rally Looked Like A Naming Ceremony / Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu / Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by Elidrisy20: 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
Make this election come pass jare
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by Phoen1X: 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:
"We will takeover Lagos. We will defeat Tinubu in Lagos. We will show Yoruba people mother of rallies''

Yet they can't even fill a simple TBS venue. Same TBS schools use for inter-house sport.

Peter obi ignored the Oba of Lagos but gathered around yiibo celebrities yesterday. Today again he visited Alaba market where his Igbo brothers are base. Neglecting other places. Know this and know peace: yiibos are only 5% in Lagos, it is disastrous to rely on them for vote.

Your constant use of the strange word "yiibo" only points to a very low class parentage in contrast to what you claim to be.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by Emperor4tune(m): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I am the last Igbo man that Peter Obi can deceive
no be lie you get eye,that man get this pretentious undertone lifestyle that keeps poping up anytime i see him,i dont know why i keep seeing obi as having a personal selfish interest behind his political ambition...

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by sapele914(m): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
habsydiamond:
u are right.. thats why am hoping on this cbn policy curb the buying of vote if not stop it.
Makes no difference, CBN expects the serious minded politicians to spend in dollars or euros, the economy needs the circulation of forex.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by Allisgud: 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
I was there,everybody there was very happy to attend,even using their money to buy drinks for people,printing hand bands,hand fan all types and share it,nobody is paid unlike others giving out 10k why crowd no go plenty
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by sapele914(m): 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
Allisgud:
I was there,everybody there was very happy to attend,even using their money to buy drinks for people,printing hand bands,hand fan all types and share it,nobody is paid unlike others giving out 10k why crowd no go plenty
You have Labored in vain, because your brother Peter Obi will do more for Lagos State as President than Bola Tinubu?

Or what did he promise you Obidients @ the rally that he will do for Lagos State?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by Putinofrussia: 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
habsydiamond:
why did they declare holiday for workers on that day... make I just yan u.. most of the people that went for jagaban rally were forced to be there its not their choice.. when ur employer threatens you u don't have any choice other than to comply unless u have another job waiting.
Why do you then say you go defeat Tinubu in his Lagos?No be juju be dat?
This rally shows that Obi will not even get 8%.
Me I dey surprise o.A very big flop.
Abi Lagos Obidients dey vex for Obi ni?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by SexyBabe001: 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

You're only saying this because he criticize your fake lord peteru obituary. If he was criticizing Tinubu you will not be reporting anything. Shame on you and all zombidients. You're hypocrites.

You are daft and an iidiot... Check through my posts now and past if I ever support any party or candidates, I don't do that but when you begin to glorify an iidiot like you who thinks he has an opinion over every candidates then its sickening and disgusting.

@Seun needs to do better, he's far more smarter than this...
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
trutharena:

Just dey play.

You mean Jagaban will be using money to pull crowd in Lagos? Eko Tinubu?

I always laugh at the delusion of Obiidiots.
mugu like you, you re trusting a desperate man that is having your common wealth in his bane, and u re here supporting him
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by Guyman01: 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:
"We will takeover Lagos. We will defeat Tinubu in Lagos. We will show Yoruba people mother of rallies''

Yet they can't even fill a simple TBS venue. Same TBS schools use for inter-house sport.

Peter obi ignored the Oba of Lagos but gathered around yiibo celebrities yesterday. Today again he visited Alaba market where his Igbo brothers are base. Neglecting other places. Know this and know peace: yiibos are only 5% in Lagos, it is disastrous to rely on them for vote.

Mr Urchindele we don hear you
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by mrkia(m): 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
Why Sanwo olu gave us an oversized venue!!!!?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by Bluehole: 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
It may be the truth but do you actually know the means? People are moved from neighbouring states to fill stadium. Unlike the labour party that do not have such financial strength. The people you see in labour party rallies are from the state only and not combination of states
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by habsydiamond(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Why do you then say you go defeat Tinubu in his Lagos?No be juju be dat?
This rally shows that Obi will not even get 8%.
Me I dey surprise o.A very big flop.
Abi Lagos Obidients dey vex for Obi ni?
u don't judge an election by supporters at a rally oo
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by DOM7: 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
And tell that empty skull activist that Atiku was not attack in Abia nor baba pampers attack in any South East and south south state but why Obi supporters where attack in Lagos. How is he a threat to you?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by habsydiamond(m): 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Kingzeez10:

You're a liar and God will punish you for it. They're forced to attend rally? God will punish you once again
u must be pained to have said God punish me... mind u God doesn't punish an innocent being cos I am not the cause of ur problem the people u are supporting are.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by Hopium: 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
The few Yoruba people planning to vote for Obi are doing so out of religious sentiment.

Yeah very true. Thank God their number is insignificant.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by emanobis(m): 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Is this guy not ashamed of himself?
First, Obi has no structure
Second, LP should be hiring hall instead of Stadium or open space
And now, you are comparing LP campaign crowd with that of Pdp, and remember the LP that has no structure.
Comparing LP crowd in Lagos state (APC state) with Pdp crowd in Abia state (Pdp state)...is your brain still functioning or are you losing your sleep??
Formerly, I thought this guy wanted a youthful oriented government, youth inclusiveness in our politics, never knew he is another hungry youth seeking for attention

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by Believeintruth: 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I am the last Igbo man that Peter Obi can deceive

No need you are deceiving yourself already.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by hohafrank(m): 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
Millions of people that will vote for Peter Obi don't attend rally.You should get that into your empty skull.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

What people don't understand is many people voting obi don't attend rallies. This is the shock that awaits the opposition. We are not jobless and them no dey force us go rally.

I didn't leave my house 2day bt I'm voting Obidatti.

I'm sure there are millions of me ready to vote.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by Raxxye(m): 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
Photos that were taken before the rally started!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by drezzyx(m): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
Believe this as your own share of stupidity ,there was more crowd than this, i was there live and direct.
check this link on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CoiFPBfs13w/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by Musauzor(m): 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
The propaganda is to rubbish every obi's rally by creating the impression that it was a flop even if the whole population of a country was in attendance. They will doctor and manipulate their videos and photos to rubbish it. A rally that more than 2 million people attended from about four different points. It was so huge that Mr. Ekuke Bayou Onanuga was ranting about the discomfort caused to " our City"

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by ebbo(m): 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
Raxxye:
Photos that were taken before the rally started!

Check the area view video, u will see Peter obi making his speech there.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by Belleful: 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
SmartPolician:
How can a full-grown man be only interested in who gathers more crowds?

Is that what he has reduced activism to? undecided

Besides, we know how APC and PDP gather rent their crowds.

So were is the money they use in renting the crowd's coming from? Since u obi online agberos are happy with the CBN cashless transaction, that it will stop vote buying
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by Alantu: 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
It's a lie....I live in Abia, such thing never happened. Those who gathered for Atiku came to have their own share of money....and they were very few.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by aestake: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
SmartPolician:

That guy is sick. Na only crowd he is interested in grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by BurningFireAK47: 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
SmartPolician:

My brother, l thought age brings maturity but for some persons like Ade, it brings stupidity.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by 12345baba(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
This boy called deji is a fool
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by favoryt(f): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us omoh e dey pain dem. APC we love your tears.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by bigcee(m): 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
trutharena:

Just dey play.
You mean Jagaban will be using money to pull crowd in Lagos? Eko Tinubu?
I always laugh at the delusion of Obiidiots.
You're a dunce. Oga, there is nothing desperate BAT can't do.

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by Lboy30(m): 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
I never knew this boy was this stupid ooooooo. He would be forming "activist."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel / Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) / The Moment Fayose Met Saraki & Wike In Rivers State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.