Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures). (27443 Views)

President Buhari Commissions Police Equipment As IG Meets Police Commanders / Babagana Monguno Attacks Abba Kyari Over Police Equipment Contract / Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures). by ecolime(m): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
Good one. We need more of this.
Re: President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures). by AnyanwuSilas: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hmm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures). by dozymars(m): 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
APC thugs beware!
If you do anyhow, you will see anyhow.
Re: President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures). by franchasng: 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
Send them to Lagos asap grin
Re: President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures). by Chetas81(m): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
Gearing them up for election. You failed to mention that
the citizens of advanced nation love this but I don't know about the Nigerian citizens

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures). by NwokoloOwa: 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
Oga IGP, one of the best if not the best equipment for crowd control are Dogs!

But Nigerian Police has neglected the once active and enterprising Canine Division.

With well trained dogs, who born you to do anyhow.
Re: President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures). by Chetas81(m): 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
WHOEVER AGAINST THIS MOVE SHOULD RELOCATE TO AFGHANISTAN

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures). by mediclife1987(m): 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
naptu2:
Nigeria Police Force @PoliceNG

https://twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1624462521171165187

This man no wan leave anything for Tinubu to commission at all.
Hin no want make Tinubu steal any of hin achievement, like the he PMB steal GEJ achievement.
I trust my Tinubu sha, he's smarter than that. He's already figured out how to stop Banditry, Boko Haram, like the way he reduced armed robbery in Lagos to the barest minimum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures). by nesphil(m): 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
Commendable, but what I'm seeing here is not enough for the entire federation.

naptu2:

Re: President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures). by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=Paybydollars post=120827503][/quote]

Tinubu laughing you to scorn!

Re: President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures). by Almaigaa: 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
Thank God the Nigerian Police no buy those fake and substandard Chinese made INNOSON motors. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures). by naptu2: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
nesphil:
Commendable, but what I'm seeing here is not enough for the entire federation.

You do know that this is not the first time that the police will be given equipment, right? You know that this is just an addition to what they already have and what you are seeing here is not meant to be the only police equipment for the entire federation?
Re: President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures). by Mrtaye: 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
NwokoloOwa:
Oga IGP, one of the best if not the best equipment for crowd control are Dogs!

But Nigerian Police has neglected the once active and enterprising Canine Division.

With well trained dogs, who born you to do anyhow.
😆 If dog bite suspect/criminal no be police go treat the person abi how money go come out from suspect of dog don bite am 😂...na Naija we dey oooo no be yankee
Re: President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures). by frog12: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
the DULLARD is only good for one thing: COMMISSION new roads, new BRIDGES, new CARS. and rubber stamp everything!
Re: President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures). by alibiz: 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
naptu2:

Now I know the president is fully prepared for this election.
Political thugs should stay away, your life is worth more than this election. The funny thing, is at the end of the election only the politicians friends and family will be seen on the swearing ceremony
Re: President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures). by Otasikwe(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
Hmm
what's the meaning of this picture
Re: President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures). by Mulatta(m): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
This procurement is geared towards suppressing protest and crime fighting.
Re: President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures). by AbuAeesha: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
Enter this police HQ and see abandoned trucks mere looking at them,they just need little service/repairs.
They wan commission another ones undecided
Re: President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures). by NwokoloOwa: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
Mrtaye:

😆 If dog bite suspect/criminal no be police go treat the person abi how money go come out from suspect of dog don bite am 😂...na Naija we dey oooo no be yankee

smiley smiley smiley. Seriously dogs are excellent in crowd control. Imagine lining up 20 dogs as step by step barrier during protest, nobody go near those area smiley
Re: President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures). by Irupetepete: 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Chi235:
Beloved, can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May God meet you at the point of your needs, amen.
Acct num;
First Bank
My name is Faith
God bless you richly
dem use begging swear for you? 🤬

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures). by Professor822714: 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
Can tgis guy just leave??!!!!!
naptu2:

Re: President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures). by deavicky(m): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
3 month down u won't know those vehicles again.
Re: President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures). by OLULAW: 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
BUHARI IS A WASTE OF SPACE. I WARNED YOU IDIOTS WHO VOTED HIM NOT ONCE BUT TWICE. I HOPE YOU'RE ALL ENJOYING THE DIVIDENDS OF YOUR VOTES.

DO NOT VOTE Atiku AND Tinubu. VOTE OBI OR YOU'LL PAY DEARLY FOR YOUR CONTINUED STUPIDITY. SHALOM.
Re: President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures). by DeKing234: 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
Almaigaa:
Thank God the Nigerian Police no buy those fake and substandard Chinese made INNOSON motors. grin grin

A Nigerian not proud of His/own.....it's a pity..
U are a wicked soul
Re: President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures). by Highlife200: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
Why are you misinforming the public?? Do you really like the way Nigeria is now?? Think with your head and stop this rubbish before you diee young

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar, Ajimobi And Wife At George Weah's Inauguration In Liberia / I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha / KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.