Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally (38102 Views)

Picture And Videos Of Malami At Tinubu Kebbi Rally / Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) / Kebbi Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by jaxxy(m): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
Indispensable85:
Politics is a sweet game. Lol..... just dey play.

Nlfpmod oam4j seun mynd44 lalasticlala

Siwisheswereesh:
What

Piiggiiddiootts amaka cheesy Let the grunts begin cheesy

akakurukukaku:
How will Obidients sleep this night. This pain is too much for them. Pls can anybody recommend a very strong pain killer for them

Pityoobi:
Zombidients right now.

The zombie below me will not vote on Election Day… he has been asked to sit@home by Simon Ekpa, the one above me don give up, na so if you follow a blind man, he go carry go where you no know.

UnfairLife7:
JAGABAN

The incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

until I see mamman daura campaign for tinubu.

malami is playing buhari and the cabals script if tinubu like give am money malami go chop am.

Na decieve them go decieve am
Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by Peacecore: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
EnglishUsa:
Even if Peter obi don't win this election, I will be very happy that we have destroyed the chief executive minister of urchins ambitions in lagos and he will never win this election, instead Atiku will win . the old, shaking beast and dark oil face wizard is the chief racist to peaceful and hard working igbo's in lagos. Dear urchins please put stones in the two pocket trousers 👖 of your minister before he flies away because he is already shaking and doesn't have wait. He only occupies space
You have exposed yourself. You are hiding under Obi to keep power back to the Northern. It won't happen Oga. If Obi can't have it, let Tinubu have it.
Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by Mayeldah(m): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
according to shibuso omo ibo
President Buhari is working for obi to become president of the zoo

In 15days time you cry your eyes out, Obi will beat Tinubu in Lagos

Btw, I am not Ibo, I am Nigerian and Obi is our choice.
Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by soojar(m): 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:
What

Piiggiiddiootts amaka cheesy Let the grunts begin cheesy

E shock you too?

No matter what Nigerians have gone through in the hands of this administration, give it to them when it comes to this game of politics. PDP na novice for the game and unfortunately many Nigerians are falling for the antics of APC.

Some people up till now still believe Buhari is working against Tinubu. The same Buhari that appointed the CJN that perfecting all their cases in supreme court, Buhari that all he had to do was to just mention one person's name at that APC primaries and delegates will queue behind that person but he didn't.

Look at the same Malami that was challenging supreme court judgement on the currency redesign (all na for the show), I told somebody that the date would be shifted, that was the plan from the onset.

With all these drama playing out now, Tinubu doesn't have the burden of Buhari's incompetence resting on his shoulders again, he is rather now the victim that some invisible cabal are struggling for him not to come and rescue Nigeria from the same party he belongs to.

Political Juggernaut I call it.

We learn everyday

3 Likes

Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by GeneralPula: 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
Indispensable85:

God bless those that gave us that drone video. Everywhere has been quiet since then. Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣
The noise don disappear
Without the drone pictures, it would have been 500threads today on their overhyped rally with their set of upcoming musicians..

4 Likes

Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by candygist: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
EnglishUsa:
Even if Peter obi don't win this election, I will be very happy that we have destroyed the chief executive minister of urchins ambitions in lagos and he will never win this election, instead Atiku will win . the old, shaking beast and dark oil face wizard is the chief racist to peaceful and hard working igbo's in lagos. Dear urchins please put stones in the two pocket trousers 👖 of your minister before he flies away because he is already shaking and doesn't have wait. He only occupies space

Your tone is already changing. What do you mean by "Even if peter obi don't win" ? grin your eyes don dey clear small small abi ?

3 Likes

Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by Charmingpet: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
osofo danu t0m0 t0m0,osi kan Idamu laye ee
Ashe !!!
na wa for u ppl, the ppl una dey curse ourselves and your generation for dey enjoy themselves with trillion of naira if not more(nigeria wealth) they no know u. Be wise pls
Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by onuman: 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
yarimo:
Obedient after viewing from far, will soon invade this thread with insults and hateful comments as usual

One man with one vote showed support for Tinubu. That's all the fuss here.
That means APC depends on people who are capable of rigging presidential election in favour of APC presidential candidate.
This time you people gonna die after rigging election.
Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
Mayeldah:

In 15days time you cry your eyes out, Obi will beat Tinubu in Lagos

Btw, I am not Ibo, I am Nigerian and Obi is our choice.
only God knw what you ibos always smoke.
With the scanty people wey no reach 2k for tbs today,na that one you wan take defeat APC for Lagos??
Even almighty PDP have been trying for over 20yes,nah failure,nah LP party without no single structure wan defeat apc?
Make I dey observe sha.
Apart from ss/se,no other state obi will win

1 Like

Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by badoh(m): 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
EnglishUsa:
Unstable fellow. If Obi don't win, Atiku should take it. It means you don't know what you want and you lack direction.

1 Like

Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by GWMI(m): 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
EnglishUsa:
you should be ashamed of yourself for what you just wrote

1 Like

Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by Softmirror: 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
EnglishUsa:

YOUR EYES DON DEY CLEAR .

2 Likes

Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by plaindealer: 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
Malami is a smart man after all, he's a survivalist.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by Gbemini(m): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
EnglishUsa:
dey play

1 Like

Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by Raf4: 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
EnglishUsa:

Posterity can never be kind to you people. I now have better understanding of those who maltreated you guys in past, they are vindicated.
Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by Musauzor(m): 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
Malmi is strongly supporting the APC governorship candidate and not the sick man Bola Tinubu. Know this and have a peace of mind.
Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by pacespot(m): 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
Elites gang up but some senseless youth are still fighting among themselves. This same man was called public enemy by APC some days ago.

This is to tell you no matter how they try to show you that they are fighting, these politicians can still come together to fight for their interests against the masses, especially the youth.

I have said it many times, don't bank on Buhari to deliver a free and fair election to Nigerians. What happened today against Obidients in Lagos is a serious violation in any democratic society that should not go unpunished. Is that not rigging already being done against these LP?

Thugs attacked Obidient rally goers and damaged their cars and other belongings worth hundreds of millions of Naira, including physical injuries in which some nearly lost their lives and nobody was arrested.

There are instances in which police were just a few steps away watching people being attacked and they did nothing. Is Buhari not seeing all this? The issue of people being disenfranchised by not issuing their PVCs is still there.

This election is already compromised.
Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by monoom: 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
EnglishUsa:
your hatred for yoruba is unrivalled. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by drlateef: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
akakurukukaku:
How will Obidients sleep this night. This pain is too much for them. Pls can anybody recommend a very strong pain killer for them

They are grunting like donkeys in labour.😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by HukleBerry(m): 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
Olori ibu omo yomirin....una eye go clear Feb 25, join the winning team una dey hate, naso una forefathers do ...If no be yoruba who save una from hausa, fulani hand..

That means APC depends on people who are capable of rigging presidential election in favour of APC presidential candidate.
This time you people gonna die after rigging election.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by 4mable: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
EnglishUsa:
continue sha no cry when the winner is declared

1 Like

Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by Mayeldah(m): 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
only God knw what you ibos always smoke.
With the scanty people wey no reach 2k for tbs today,na that one you wan take defeat APC for Lagos??
Even almighty PDP have been trying for over 20yes,nah failure,nah LP party without no single structure wan defeat apc?
Make I dey observe sha.
Apart from ss/se,no other state obi will win

Ok na, urchins will always urchinate. see you at the polls
Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by Monday60655(m): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
Keep on deceiving yourself with ordinary regalia that has already been paid in high sums by Tinubu. The heart speaks differently from the physical outlook. Tinubu must learn in a hard way.
Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by Bimpe29: 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ultimately, politics is all about interest.
Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by Levels2(f): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
Indispensable85:
Politics na ur mate?

Tinubu should be study in our institutions of learning.

Tinubu 101& 102

Tinubu 201 & 202

Tinubu 301 & 302

Tinubu 401 & 402

Tinubu 501 & 502 respectively.

1 Like

Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by chrisdolly(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
You guys know your foolish bigot principal cannot win the election in the first place!!! Una just dey play!!!
Atiku will not win!!! BAT is ur next commander in chief!!! Get use to that!!!

quote author=EnglishUsa post=120828002]Even if Peter obi don't win this election, I will be very happy that we have destroyed the chief executive minister of urchins ambitions in lagos and he will never win this election, instead Atiku will win . the old, shaking beast and dark oil face wizard is the chief racist to peaceful and hard working igbo's in lagos. Dear urchins please put stones in the two pocket trousers 👖 of your minister before he flies away because he is already shaking and doesn't have wait. He only occupies space[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by Talawaka: 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
soojar:

E shock you too?

No matter what Nigerians have gone through in the hands of this administration, give it to them when it comes to this game of politics. PDP na novice for the game and unfortunately many Nigerians are falling for the antics of APC.

Some people up till now still believe Buhari is working against Tinubu. The same Buhari that appointed the CJN that perfecting all their cases in supreme court, Buhari that all he had to do was to just mention one person's name at that APC primaries and delegates will queue behind that person but he didn't.

Look at the same Malami that was challenging supreme court judgement on the currency redesign (all na for the show), I told somebody that the date would be shifted, that was the plan from the onset.

With all these drama playing out now, Tinubu doesn't have the burden of Buhari's incompetence resting on his shoulders again, he is rather now the victim that some invisible cabal are struggling for him not to come and rescue Nigeria from the same party he belongs to.

Political Juggernaut I call it.

We learn everyday

Isn't it a shame though that we are saddled with a political CBN Governor and a political Attorney General at this point in our nation's development?

What you joyfully call a 'political juggernaut' ought to be seen for what it truly is - the underpinnings of state capture!
Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by Espelbengz(m): 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hypocrite! E d pain una pdlp rascals! But APC will win convincingly!!!

EnglishUsa:

1 Like

Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by Godwin4444: 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
onuman:

This time you people gonna die after rigging election.
how many votes obj get self?
Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
yarimo:
Obedient after viewing from far, will soon invade this thread with insults and hateful comments as usual
Lol

Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by Walllee: 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
yarimo:

Lol see person,this ur comment is not hateful to a particular tribe abi,psychophant
Re: Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally by truthfinder319: 3:13am On Feb 12, 2023
This mews mad you sad. Sorry Obi supporter

melonsgroup:
Sheeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture / 5 Things Oshiomhole Did Before Handing Over To Obaseki / NO Public Holiday On June 12, 2018 - (MKO Abiola Day) - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.