Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) (12707 Views)

LP Welcomes Atiku’s Merger Proposal, NNPP Gives Condition / Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally / Crowd Welcomes Atiku Abubakar In Jigawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by Heavens1stson: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIVcnFnglHk

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
Tinubu and Obi are in trouble, I feel for Niger Deltans who are foolishly supporting Obi who will eventually lead them to nothing and abandoning their very own who has the potential of becoming the vice president. I wonder why they’ve chosen to be slaves to easterners overtime and the easterners don’t even regard them. But I trust the intelligent ones to be wise enough to do the needful on Election Day, vote for Atiku and bring the Vice President to your region.

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by alsudan: 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
Atiku has no opposition in the North Vs Peter Obi who has no opposition in the South plus Middle Belt.

Too close to call, but Obi edges it.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by Prince111111: 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
Atiku is the next president if you like argue am, na you sabi

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by gozmok1(m): 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
Northners will vote for LP and PDP in presidential election mark my word.

Christians will not vote for APC.... look at what is happening in kaduna MUZLEM/MUZLEM REGIME

No student will vote for APC....our future in danger should APC govt continue in Power after what they did to Nigerians we will never forget...

Lekki MASSACRE 😭😭😭😭😭 Still fresh in our mind.

APC may win slightly in Southwest.

last presidential election APC was controlling the six states in south west but the results of the presidential election was too close to call, PDP even won Oyo and Ondo with seating APC governors. See data below:

Ekiti (APC 219,231, PDP 154,032)
Osun (APC 347,634, PDP 337,377)
Ogun (APC 281,762, PDP 194,655)
Oyo (APC 365,229, PDP 366,690)
Ondo (APC 241,769, PDP 275,901)
Lagos (APC 580,825, PDP 448,015)
Total (APC, 2,036,450, PDP 1,776,670).

The people that are making noise, thinking a certain party is administering the state, will give an edge. I just pity them. The performance of APC had not even helped them but they are convenient to make noise on state election matter. For years now, APGA had been winning Anambra Governorship election but at the Presidential level, PDP had been carrying the day.

No doubt, Tinubu will want to win big in south west, then throw around dollars and naira but I doubt he will get pass 55% of the votes with his money because people are angry because of hunger.

18 Likes

Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by iwaeda: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
Heavens1stson:

Atiku is the next President. Satanically, satanic. Tinubu luuu Lee finally. Hope he will not be shouting Buhari, Buhari, Buhari, like drug addict grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by oyin44: 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
Continue dreaming by 26th of February, You will understand that Nigerian politics isn't a child play...

Some of you will cry and hue through out the day

gozmok1:
Northners will vote for LP and PDP in presidential election mark my word.

Christians will not vote for APC.... look at what is happening in kaduna MUZLEM/MUZLEM REGIME

No student will vote for APC....our future in danger should APC govt continue in Power after what they did to Nigerians we will never forget...

Lekki MASSACRE 😭😭😭😭😭 Still fresh in our mind.

APC may win slightly in Southwest.

last presidential election APC was controlling the six states in south west but the results of the presidential election was too close to call, PDP even won Oyo and Ondo with seating APC governors. See data below:

Ekiti (APC 219,231, PDP 154,032)
Osun (APC 347,634, PDP 337,377)
Ogun (APC 281,762, PDP 194,655)
Oyo (APC 365,229, PDP 366,690)
Ondo (APC 241,769, PDP 275,901)
Lagos (APC 580,825, PDP 448,015)
Total (APC, 2,036,450, PDP 1,776,670).

The people that are making noise, thinking a certain party is administering the state, will give an edge. I just pity them. The performance of APC had not even helped them but they are convenient to make noise on state election matter. For years now, APGA had been winning Anambra Governorship election but at the Presidential level, PDP had been carrying the day.

No doubt, Tinubu will want to win big in south west, then throw around dollars and naira but I doubt he will get pass 55% of the votes with his money because people are angry because of hunger.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by Linda1999: 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
Now our political party candidate is up and down promising what they will not do,
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by Flathead8: 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
Tinubu will defeat Atiku in the north.. take this to the bank!
Cherish233:
This was how it was all going in his last try but he failed, goodluck anyways, but Will like Obi to emerge victorious.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by Timatayo1: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
I think Tinubu should just start rehearsal how to cry against February 23

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by Flathead8: 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
Queue don reduce😂🤣
Cherish233:

To which bank🙄 you & who is going bank🥱
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by press9jatv: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by onatisi(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
May the almighty God bless the incoming president and Commander in Chief of he federal armed forces of Nigeria Alhaji Abubakar Atiku

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by Jalinspy(f): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
Tinubu and his urchins must be disgraced by all means grin.
Let's see how the agbado jadi jadi Remi tinubu will become first lady. grin

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by WonderManly(m): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
Just less than a month.
The picture will be out.
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
He pulled more crowds than these in 2019
Yet non of them voted for him
I think they see Atiku as a cash cow in the North
Collect his money and vote for someone else

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
IT IS SEALED

ATIKU 2023

3 Likes

Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
Flathead8:
Tinubu will defeat Atiku in the north.. take this to the bank!
you dull o

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by goshikid: 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
cheesy e go choke urchins today
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by ogascomax: 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
AA is the president elect come next month. We have our president already. After him na Obi.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by kay1one(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
Current poll puts Obi first, Atiku second and Tinubu 3rd with less that 24 States with 25%.

Playing out.

https://www.nairaland.com/7542636/new-poll-234intel-places-obi

Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by Padipadi(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
Lol. PDP is very funny. Very shambolic party. Atiku won't win. In fact, PDP deserve deregistration for causing Nigerians so much pain that Nigeria jumped into the hands of APC who now added to the pains.

Heavens1stson:

No be only mammoth, na behemoth 🐋 crowd.
See, go n get a good job cos PDP ll lose n cry like never before!
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by cliqtips: 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
It would be hard for city boy to win Atiku in the north because hausas won't vote against their own

3 Likes

Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by jamesversion: 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:
Tinubu and Obi are in trouble, I feel for Niger Deltans who are foolishly supporting Obi who will eventually lead them to nothing and abandoning their very own who has the potential of becoming the vice president. I wonder why they’ve chosen to be slaves to easterners overtime and the easterners don’t even regard them. But I trust the intelligent ones to be wise enough to do the needful on Election Day, vote for Atiku and bring the Vice President to your region.

You are a bastard.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buratai Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Other Senior Military Officers / CBN Disburses ₦45 Billion To Lagos For Blue Line Railway Project / Tinubu's Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.