Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Be Honest With Me, What Will N5000k Do For You Right Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Honest With Me, What Will N5000k Do For You Right Now? (451 Views)

2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah / But If We Are Being Honest With Ourselves, There Is No Way Muslims Will / Let Us Be Honest With Ourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Honest With Me, What Will N5000k Do For You Right Now? by joshuabest09: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
It's no secret that life in Nigeria is hard. The economy is struggling and wages are low, leaving many of us scraping by. We all know how it feels to want for something desperately, but not have the means to get it.......

Right now, if I were to tell you that I could give you 5000 Naira, what would you do? I'm sure the first thing that comes to mind is all the wonderful things you could do with it. You could buy food, pay bills, or go on a much needed holiday. We all need something that will make us feel like life isn't so hard right now.......

Unfortunately, the reality is that 5000 Naira won't be enough to make life in Nigeria any easier. We all know how hard it is to make ends meet, and even with 5000 Naira it's unlikely that you'll be able to make any real changes. It might be enough to tide you over for a few weeks or help you pay a bill, but it won't solve any real problems........

So, I'm asking you to be sincere with me. If I were to give you 5000 Naira right now, what would you do? If you need the money, and have a good reason for wanting it, please message me via WHATSAPP I am looking for 10 people who are honest and sincere in their answers......

No matter how hard life is in Nigeria, I believe in the goodness of people and that we can all help each other get through this together. So I'm asking for 10 people to come forward, be honest, and tell me what 5000 Naira would do for them right now.......

1 Like

Re: Be Honest With Me, What Will N5000k Do For You Right Now? by fman(m): 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
You can give the 5k to your mom!!
She will bless you and pray for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Honest With Me, What Will N5000k Do For You Right Now? by Strangle: 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
Oga deposit 1k.
First.
And I'll drop a honest writing down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Honest With Me, What Will N5000k Do For You Right Now? by qwertyboss(m): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
joshuabest09:
It's no secret that life in Nigeria is hard. The economy is struggling and wages are low, leaving many of us scraping by. We all know how it feels to want for something desperately, but not have the means to get it.......

Right now, if I were to tell you that I could give you 5000 Naira, what would you do? I'm sure the first thing that comes to mind is all the wonderful things you could do with it. You could buy food, pay bills, or go on a much needed holiday. We all need something that will make us feel like life isn't so hard right now.......

Unfortunately, the reality is that 5000 Naira won't be enough to make life in Nigeria any easier. We all know how hard it is to make ends meet, and even with 5000 Naira it's unlikely that you'll be able to make any real changes. It might be enough to tide you over for a few weeks or help you pay a bill, but it won't solve any real problems........

So, I'm asking you to be sincere with me. If I were to give you 5000 Naira right now, what would you do? If you need the money, and have a good reason for wanting it, please message me via WHATSAPP I am looking for 10 people who are honest and sincere in their answers......

No matter how hard life is in Nigeria, I believe in the goodness of people and that we can all help each other get through this together. So I'm asking for 10 people to come forward, be honest, and tell me what 5000 Naira would do for them right now.......
A
Re: Be Honest With Me, What Will N5000k Do For You Right Now? by BMathew: 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
That's great
Re: Be Honest With Me, What Will N5000k Do For You Right Now? by joshuabest09: 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
CAN CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP

fman:
You can give the 5k to your mom!!
She will bless you and pray for you.

Re: Be Honest With Me, What Will N5000k Do For You Right Now? by joshuabest09: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2023

Strangle:
Oga deposit 1k.
First.
And I'll drop a honest writing down.
Re: Be Honest With Me, What Will N5000k Do For You Right Now? by joshuabest09: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2023

qwertyboss:

As a student 5k Wil enable me to purchase and photocopy handouts.
We have few months to go but I couldn't get materials and my phone battery is very bad I can't put up with pdf's

BMathew:
That's great
Re: Be Honest With Me, What Will N5000k Do For You Right Now? by fman(m): 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
joshuabest09:

no need bro.
I don't need your 5k.
Am contented.
Re: Be Honest With Me, What Will N5000k Do For You Right Now? by Trust22(m): 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
Boss... U deleted a similar thread yesterday... Why na...
Re: Be Honest With Me, What Will N5000k Do For You Right Now? by Owoino: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
With 5k I will easily fukc your mother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Honest With Me, What Will N5000k Do For You Right Now? by UnfairLife7(m): 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
joshuabest09:

Lol

What are you doing that you're busy looking for viewers on your WhatsApp status?
Re: Be Honest With Me, What Will N5000k Do For You Right Now? by Cleveraustine01(m): 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
joshuabest09:

Na thunder go fire you bastard
Re: Be Honest With Me, What Will N5000k Do For You Right Now? by Strangle: 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
Joshuabest09.
This is for you sapheaded c.lown😠

Re: Be Honest With Me, What Will N5000k Do For You Right Now? by abobote: 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
Recharge card
Re: Be Honest With Me, What Will N5000k Do For You Right Now? by Titusolufemi(m): 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
It will really go a long way in feeding me and family.
I will appreciate it if you can be of help to me.
God bless you sir
Re: Be Honest With Me, What Will N5000k Do For You Right Now? by tobore4u(m): 1:19am On Feb 12, 2023
joshuabest09:

Re: Be Honest With Me, What Will N5000k Do For You Right Now? by WhizdomXX(m): 2:22am On Feb 12, 2023
I will be able to buy malt for my lecturers and course reps on valentine's day.

(1) (Reply)

Disgraceful APC Rally In Rivers: Is Wike Still Doubtful About The Peoples Will? / Onyeka Onwenu Speaks On Nigeria’s Presidential Election / The White Elephant Project Called Obidatti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.