Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,986 members, 7,821,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja (37149 Views)

Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by GeneralPula: 10:30am On Feb 12, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
I can count the people there, dey are not up to 500.
How have the mighty fallen.

This is before the arrival of Apc officials..

The rally started in the night..

Wait for more pictures..
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Mccullum: 10:39am On Feb 12, 2023
Even the opposition of Jagaban understand that his strength in electoral value can't be underestimated, Tinubu is cruising towards victory in February 25th with wide votes of reasonable Nigerians that believed in his leadership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Yorubalandlord(m): 10:49am On Feb 12, 2023
GeneralPula:

This is before the arrival of Apc officials..

The rally started in the night..

Wait for more pictures..

And this.
I can spot tinubu there

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by iyke2frankeze: 10:57am On Feb 12, 2023
Drone view please!
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Evergreen12345(f): 11:03am On Feb 12, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin

stop lying to yourself bro 😡😡
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by jaytee01(m): 11:05am On Feb 12, 2023
donphilopus:

Which rally flopped? We ain't talking about Obi's rally at TBS today. People waited for hours just to see the incoming President today.

Ain't you ashamed that the so-called sick man is organizing two rallies a day?

Whether you like it or not, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Manofnaija: 11:16am On Feb 12, 2023
Tareq1105:

Some said Tinubu would collapse before attending just 6 state rally but see him here in Abuja again after kebbi state rally. More strength, vigour, and vitality for president Tinubu in Jesus name amen.

Since you know better, please tell us his reasons for travelling to London secretly, before and within the period in quote.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by ogatboy(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2023
Lol. Put the full pictures. No one even knew that APC and PDP did rally yesterday. How was it? Lol. PO is coming
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Heffalump(m): 11:27am On Feb 12, 2023
donphilopus:

Which rally flopped? We ain't talking about Obi's rally at TBS today. People waited for hours just to see the incoming President today.

Whether you like it or not, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

You forgot to write president of Oduduwa Republic, not my Nigeria.
We Nigerians already have a ready made president in Obi, and his vice Datti.
Nigeria is not for sale and we are free citizens to choose our leader. No amount of money will save Tinubu right now. Everybody cannot be foolish like you people.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Zulum500: 11:31am On Feb 12, 2023
Me and my friends are voting TINUBU for president 💪
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Zulum500: 11:31am On Feb 12, 2023
Heffalump:

You forgot to write president of Oduduwa Republic, not my Nigeria.
We Nigerians already have a ready made president in Obi, and his vice Datti.
Nigeria is not for sale and we are free citizens to choose our leader. No amount of money will save Tinubu right now. Everybody cannot be foolish like you people.
Na datti first cry 🤣😁🤣
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Allisgud: 11:35am On Feb 12, 2023
They should also show us Ariel view,apc pdp will send their camera men to lp rally to go and find fault but we lp we no get that time🤣🤔🤔🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Dragonsword: 11:44am On Feb 12, 2023
700 hundred in attendance angry grin grin

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by MatrixCircle: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2023
Vote for Escobar/Osama bin Ladin.
Rally in Abuja
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by MatrixCircle: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2023
Zulum500:
Me and my friends are voting TINUBU for president 💪

Escobar/Osama bin ladin grin grin
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by MatrixCircle: 11:54am On Feb 12, 2023
Tareq1105:

Some said Tinubu would collapse before attending just 6 state rally but see him here in Abuja again after kebbi state rally. More strength, vigour, and vitality for president Tinubu in Jesus name amen.
You just said in Jesus name for Muslim Muslim ticket for Escobar/Osama bin Ladin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by PrinceOfLagos: 11:58am On Feb 12, 2023
donphilopus:
The Presidential candidate of the APC and incoming President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu held a rally at Eagle Square tonight after Kebbi in the morning.

These are some of the pictures taken at the rally ground tonight. More will be uploaded tomorrow.

God bless incoming President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Bros, you dey shame to show us other sides of the abuja campaign ground ? Why you come put the camera for one direction?

The Abuja APC campaign was a disaster, just admit it bro ..

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Fancy4e: 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
donphilopus:

haahahahahhah ……I can’t stop laughing, next president indeed, with rented crowd……this is the worst presidential rally I have ever seen in the history of Nigerian election…..the turn-up was very poor and majority are Almajiri from nearby states. Get your facts right before posting, I was there live in eagle square yesterday.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by snoopz: 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
Give us aerial views just like that of Kano rally
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Lobotomy02: 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
APC will FAIL

Inshaa Allah.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Ashlar(m): 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
They only waited to collect their own share of the looted money
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Mrkindness: 12:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
Pleaseet see the Ariel view.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Fortunatus200(m): 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Enjoying an undisturbed atmosphere of Rally while mobilizing home to distort that of another.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by FashionCookie(f): 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
Japastic:
You dey mind the stupid people wey dey play politics with health.Let them wait and see how they will all fall dead while the person they are mocking his health situation lives on.
Like you can't help not getting sick of these Obi people. That was how one of my neighbour was bragging b4 Obi came to warri. "Organic crowd...everywhere go choke...that...this." Obi came to warri and it was only after he left we heard he came. No crowd nothing!! My oga sef shock grin
The werey even had the guts to tell me Obi only came for town hall meeting. And the idiot will mock APC and PDP at any given chance. I insulted the living daylight out of him that day. Like these guys have excuses for everything failure.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by agadez007(m): 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
grin
They named this nonsense “Abuja stand Still”,more like Abuja stay home

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by masui(m): 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Amayabor1:
Na presidential rally be this? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Emefiele don really deal with Tinubu! grin grin

grin grin grin grin

I dey shame on behalf of Tinubu
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by MatrixCircle: 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
donphilopus:

Good you acknowledged a sick man.. No more comments.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Emola12(m): 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
donphilopus:

tinubu no go get more than 10% in Abuja walahitalahi
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by nnamdi640: 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
See as they cut the picture with proper discretion, but the 1st picture said it all, just look at the back of the first picture, you will see that it was a flopped rally
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by ejimatic: 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
donphilopus:
The Presidential candidate of the APC and incoming President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu held a rally at Eagle Square tonight after Kebbi in the morning.

These are some of the pictures taken at the rally ground tonight. More will be uploaded tomorrow.

God bless incoming President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
. Rotationally it is the turn of the South to rule Nigeria.In the South itself it is the turn of the SE. Can the SE produce the president now? My answer all this while is NO. For now no Hausa president will hand over to an Igbo! Such a person will not be welcome in the North. Thus the logicality of supporting BAT now. As for Atiku ,he himself knows that another Hausa Man cannot succeesd PMB for peace in Nigeria. If it happens agitations fir IPOB and Oduua nation will be stronger than ever. From all indications it is BAT that will come in as the next president.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Emola12(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
PureMe01:

Thiefnubuu just organised a birthday party at Abuja upon all the structures and billions. See as everywhere scanty grin
people whey you see there sef Dem be Yoruba and paid crowd aswear tinubu no go see more than 10% for Abuja
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Ayosman1: 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
U are talking nonsense. Atiku is ur next president. Let's drop 50k witb Seun.

quote author=donphilopus post=120833472]
Atiku will win this election

Whether you like it or not, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-West Youths Mobilize 30,000 Youths, Make Bold Demands (Photos) / Obiano And Peter Obi At Chris Ubah's Daughter Wedding (Photos) / I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.