Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja (37150 Views)

Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Emola12(m): 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
yinchar:
The incoming President

BAT

On your mandate we stand!!!
if tinubu see 3% in Abuja votes aswear a no go vote for my life again

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Emola12(m): 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
donphilopus:
The Presidential candidate of the APC and incoming President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu held a rally at Eagle Square tonight after Kebbi in the morning.

These are some of the pictures taken at the rally ground tonight. More will be uploaded tomorrow.

God bless incoming President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
dis is embarrassment aswear if Tinubu see 4% votes in Abuja a no go vote for my life again no be by die ooo make nobody misquote me
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Pascal9: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
yinchar:
The incoming President

BAT

On your mandate we stand!!!
are you not ashame that bat, do you know the meaning of BAT, incase you don't know, it means usu, an animal that doesn't have a base, either on ground or up.tufiakwa.BAT
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Emola12(m): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
I can count the people there, dey are not up to 500.
How have the mighty fallen.
my first born naming ceremony pass dis crowd aswear
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Julliet1122: 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
PureMe01:

Thiefnubuu just organised a birthday party at Abuja upon all the structures and billions. See as everywhere scanty grin
And the naming ceremony in Lagos yesterday the only thing you guys know is nsobu nsobu on top of nothing
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by EmekaBlue(m): 1:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
How many times will they hold rally in Abuja
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Temptee101(m): 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
See their faces now. The people have clearly rejected APC.

Congratulations Peter Obi

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by EmekaBlue(m): 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
MaliCampus:
Why are they stressing this old man..
na him dey do himself...greed and power drunk
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Bennycollins: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
Say no to APC;
Say no to the national leader of the failed ruling party,
Say no to a push and start president.
Say no to Godfather of agberos,
Say no to a retired Drug Lord,
Say no to a single-faith ticket,
Say no to a packaged president
Say no to killers of youths
Say no to those that have vowed to snatch power and run with it.

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Freebills12: 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Neduzze5:
Hehehe

Always a gathering of paid association of urchins and Agberos.

None ready to lay down their life for their Principal.

Compare it with this. We lead, others follow!!

Congratulations, President Peter Obi, GCFR!!

This is the picture of the month... Yusuf the boy in the picture has become a celebrity over night
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
donphilopus:

Which rally flopped? We ain't talking about Obi's rally at TBS today. People waited for hours just to see the incoming President today.

Ain't you ashamed that the so-called sick man is organizing two rallies a day?

Whether you like it or not, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

And you think they do not confusingly know and accept that BAT is next😁
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Omoboricash(m): 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
MZEE01:
APC is the opposition to labour party.

Peter Obi has really set the bar of leadership higher.

I don't have issues with Tinubu as human being. I only have issues with those who don't see issues supporting Tinubu as candidate.
Really Peter Obi set bar of leadership higher. Pls could you share more light. In what ways ?
What are the parameters for this statement .
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Areola14(m): 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy biafra presodo..
abobote:
This time, no 360 degrees or aerial view
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Iykolysis: 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
ejimatic:
. Rotationally it is the turn of the South to rule Nigeria.In the South itself it is the turn of the SE. Can the SE produce the president now? My answer all this while is NO. For now no Hausa president will hand over to an Igbo! Such a person will not be welcome in the North. Thus the logicality of supporting BAT now. As for Atiku ,he himself knows that another Hausa Man cannot succeesd PMB for peace in Nigeria. If it happens agitations fir IPOB and Oduua nation will be stronger than ever. From all indications it is BAT that will come in as the next president.

empty permutation
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by domchike(m): 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
I have been noticing that hardly you see videos of PDAPC rallies
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Abubaka50(m): 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nairaland incoming president angry
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by RxCatalyst: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
Tunechi5:
Abuja is 100% obedient
the same way u said Obi is going to win Lagos and u end up with a megarally in an over-sized venue
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by gmo10(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
No be lie

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by PecE2Make: 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
REFUSE TO BE BAT URCHINS WHO KEPT RECEIVING DATA BUNDLE SUFFERING AND SMILING

Oga sir, this is my second year doing a media job as a graduate

Three of your cousin that graduated from the university sam year (2021) with me are working in CBN

Four of your nephew and yor firstborn that graduated in 2022 are now working with NNPC

Your second child will be flying overseas for his tertiary education next month.

Your elder brother and his wife that didn't go to school were giving 15 million to invest in farming business just 3 days ago

Hon. Sir, you kept giving me one thousand Naira to subscribe for data bundle so as to enable me post your pictures and beautiful write up about you on Facebook.

What will happen to me if you lose the forth coming election?
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by blabulu2000: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
Period007:
If you like crop pictures till tomorrow, Tinubu will not get 5% in Abuja

As if you are chairman of the voters union in Abuja....

Obi will.lose Abuja
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by Xylon: 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Except these people are paid or have one thing to gain from the so-called party.Cos I don't see anyone in their right state of mind coming out for APC.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja by FunKiller: 12:06am On Feb 13, 2023
Japastic:
Call the rally anything, Jagaban is the next President.

See this daydreaming urchin. Embarrassment awaits you fools on the 25th. Just dey play
We will make a statement that money can't buy at the polls just dey play tout.
Peter obi is your president if you don't like do like ur name and japa outta here. Your dumb brain is needed in Togo to help carry red sand dumbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner / Obiano And Peter Obi At Chris Ubah's Daughter Wedding (Photos) / I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.