Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi (8995 Views)

The Ijaw National Congress Unanimously Endorse Peter Obi For President / Peter Obi Holds Strategic Meeting With Ijaw National Congress Members In Bayelsa / Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by shegra58: 9:00am On Feb 12, 2023
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by Lovelive: 9:13am On Feb 12, 2023
This is not 2014/2015 where propaganda won.

Peter Obi is the ordained Nigeria President 2023/2031.

Take it or leave it .
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by sapele914(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Igbos, oppressing Ijaws, how?
when we supported Jonathan, that wasn't oppression abi?? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
kai.. see reasoning
How will the oppressor acknowledge the evil he committed?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by sapele914(m): 9:18am On Feb 12, 2023
Lovelive:
This is not 2014/2015 where propaganda won.

Peter Obi is the ordained Nigeria President 2023/2031.

Take it or leave it .
Yeah you ipobians can keep deceiving yourselves, just like Nnamdi Kanu is 100x stronger & greater than President Buhari & the Great Azikiwe. grin

Zombidient Mumus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by IbileIfe: 9:23am On Feb 12, 2023
I said so two days ago

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by ImperialYoruba: 10:00am On Feb 12, 2023
Tareq1105:

He's a known serial liar so we're not surprised.

Recall when in June last year he travelled to Egypt. He posted his Economy Class Tickets and he posted himself inside the plane. He said he doesn't have money for Business Class and all his obi-idiots amplified it on social media. Today, he's going about with private jet with Datti Ahmed and their wives in another private jet. So, who's fooling who? Who's he deceiving? How's he different from others? The only difference I can see is "Ibo Sense" I'll not fall for Ibo sense. I'm for Tinubu again and again. A dying Tinubu is a lot better than a healthy but deceitful Obi.

Worth reposting this wisdom.
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:40am On Feb 12, 2023
sapele914:
How will the oppressor acknowledge the evil he committed?
give me an insight, and stop being stuuupppiiiddd..

where have we ever had a fall out, with the Ijaws ever
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by FashionCookie(f): 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Zulum500:

You know obidogg is gone🀣😁
My hand no dey there o wink
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by Midastorch(m): 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
A THREAD OPENED BY YOURBA ILITERATE TINUBU SUPPORTERS 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
THIS PEOPLE WILL NEVER CHANGE.

THEY ARE ALL.SAD AND ANGRY BECAUSE THE WHOLE NIGERIA HAS REKECTED YORUBAS AMD THEIR CANDIDATE

THEY USED TO TELL US ALL HOW EVERYTIRBE LOVES THEM BUT THIS TINUBU DEBACLE HAS EXPOSED THEM FOR HOW HATED THEY ARE

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Truth hurts doesn't it 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Says the king of the damned..... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by guysbewise: 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
IgOga:

We had regional government before Agu Ironsi (an Igbo man) abolished it. Na igbo man scatter the system na igbos sef complain pass under the new system they created

But why did regional goverment not return after Agu Ironsi?
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by ojex004: 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
Obingo, obidence, obi diots, zombidence tu dey lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by Jnkay: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
Fake News from restless Urchins! Also try to raise fake news to counter Obi's gracefulness and favour.
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by Captain8(m): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

igbos oppressed Ijaws during the eastern region.

igbos ironsi used federal power to killed 150 Ijaw youths that declared niger delta republic.

Igbos refuse to allow us leave the eastern region which later result to fight.

igbos added all our territories to biafra without our consent.

These are evil things your igbo done to us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
After the failed 'mega' rally in Lagos, everybody is rejecting obituary as if he is a disease!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by sapele914(m): 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Who kidnapped Isaac Boro & sentenced him to death for treason?

Ijo go see una Ndi Igbo & pelele with speed.
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by sapele914(m): 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
Captain8:

igbos ironsi used federal power to killed 150 Ijaw youths that declared niger delta republic.

Thank you for educating that oblivious Ipobian emperorofdonbas turned Obidient Obidunce.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
sapele914:
Who kidnapped Isaac Boro & sentenced him to death for treason?

Ijo go see una Ndi Igbo & pelele with speed.
have u heard about Adekunle " the scorpion??
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
Captain8:

are just quoting out of emotional blackmail.. oga gv me verifiable facts... not Ogogoro joint fallacies
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
sapele914:
Thank you for educating that oblivious Ipobian emperorofdonbas turned Obidient Obidunce.
Abeg when did the Ibos not allow you to lv the Eastern region, that resulted to war... make una no dey blow stupid fact.. idiots
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by 2mch(m): 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Igbos, oppressing Ijaws, how?
when we supported Jonathan, that wasn't oppression abi?? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
kai.. see reasoning
Yorubas supported and made Jonathan President. Igbo’s used their cries and sentiment to hijack and destroy his Presidency. Making it tribal which is why he lost. How can you say you supported Jonathan? Which Northerner will follow your support?
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
2mch:

Yorubas supported and made Jonathan President. Igbo’s used their cries and sentiment to hijack and destroy his Presidency. Making it tribal which is why he lost. How can you say you supported Jonathan? Which Northerner will follow your support?
kai... wch yorubas.... supported Jonathan??.. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
you are very useless to say that. idoitic mofo... una must overturn everything, for una selfish reasons
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by 2mch(m): 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

kai... wch yorubas.... supported Jonathan??.. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
you are very useless to say that. idoitic mofo... una must overturn everything, for una selfish reasons
You think some of us just came on the political scene? You want me to pull old articles for you? Igbo destroyed Jonathan completely. They were in hiding when he was struggling to take over and Northerners rejected because Igbo thought they should be President before an Ijaw. But when the soup finished getting cooked, and he became President, they started shouting SS and SE are one. Jonathan fell for it and they damaged his Presidency.
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
2mch:

tell me a part the Ibos played in Jonathan's government that made him loose. yiu useless yorubas went as far as aligning with the North, that gave rise to APC, that plunged this country into this current anarchy...
tell any igbo state, Jonathan lost all through his election and rΔ“-election bid... just tell me... let me know..
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
2mch:

You think some of us just came on the political scene? You want me to pull old articles for you? Igbo destroyed Jonathan completely.
pull ths articles I want to see. you are a blackmailer and a hypocrite
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by omonnakoda: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

pull ths articles I want to see. you are a blackmailer and a hypocrite
She will die like a dog
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by omonnakoda: 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

tell me a part the Ibos played in Jonathan's government that made him loose. yiu useless yorubas went as far as aligning with the North, that gave rise to APC, that plunged this country into this current anarchy...
tell any igbo state, Jonathan lost all through his election and rΔ“-election bid... just tell me... let me know..
Your mother is useless
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by omonnakoda: 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

You are the idiot
You will never prosper
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

Your mother is useless

your mother is currently on abortion therapy, after being raped... by your mad step brother
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
You are the idiot
You will never prosper
your father will never be well again... his madness Wil grow from strength to strength...
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by omonnakoda: 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

your father will never be well again... his madness Wil grow from strength to strength...
Your mother will choke to death
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

Your mother will choke to death
your mad father will choke your mum to death. while raping her again, through the back...
she will moan to silence
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by omonnakoda: 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

your mad father will choke your mum to death. while raping her again, through the back...
she will moan to silence
Your mother will never laugh again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final / Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). / FG Condemns Removal Of Egypt's President Morsi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.